Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think adding Cameron Wimbley or Dwight Freeney would make this defense frightening......I am not sure that we need the top DE on the market and his "40 million guaranteed" contract weighing us down......

Between Wimbley, Darius, Williams, Curry (Draft) you have the pass rush you need

Good point. Either one would be a big upgrade.

Tears in my eyes from laughter here, I was thinking exactly the same thing and then checked out one of my browser tabs to find pp there, had to actually search back to see which one it was (pft one).

If the Bills ever make it back to the playoffs the entire TBD should come dressed as Peter Pan.

Randy ought to be the face of the fan on TV, not Elvis guy or the two chefs.

PTR

A friend who isn't a fan and has no reason to care said a coworkers father makes the locker nameplates and he made one for Williams. Could be a cool thing I show him on his visit and probably all it is. And I never post this stuff so I'm just passing it on!

You have a PM.

A friend who isn't a fan and has no reason to care said a coworkers father makes the locker nameplates and he made one for Williams. Could be a cool thing I show him on his visit and probably all it is. And I never post this stuff so I'm just passing it on!

Did the nameplate read "K. Williams" or "M. Williams"? Maybe someone stole Kyle's and a replacement was ordered? :ph34r:

Edited by LabattBlue

I do have a feeling we get a big-name FA. Could be Williams. Could be Jackson.

If Williams, could be Williams and then Meachem. In five days, I'll either look prophetic or dumb :)

Already called this one, sorry. :flirt:

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

I'd like the tail registration please off one of Ralph's business jet so I can track its whereabouts.

Does it say WILLIAMS? Or M. WILLIAMS? Or MARIO WILLIAMS?

Cause if Mike Williams is having dinner in Buffalo tonight I'm officially pissed off.

Cause if Mike Williams is having dinner in Buffalo tonight I'm officially pissed off.

Could also just say WILLIAM, as in William the new stadium cleaner.

Big Mike "68" Williams would be a huge signing. He's gotta be back to around 400 pounds by now, so Buddy technically wouldn't be lying if they signed him. ;)

Somebody get Patrick Moran on this story, stat!

"If I'm lying, may my child be zapped with a thunderbolt. Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Metzelaars and kabnt, I give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what happens.....

BTW, didn't kab have the info on the new jerseys last year ahead of time? I seem to recall this.

I hate to be this guy but.... Mario Williams will visit the #Bears first and it might be the only team he visits according to @JasonLaCanfora

I hate to be this guy cause there hasn't been a free agent I can recall ever wanting the Bills to sign more than Mario Williams. I wanted the guy on the Bills since he was in college. So until he signs somewhere else I'll hold out hope and "BILLIEVE" lol

Edited by Stealth

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

It was reposted last night as I am sure many of you know that the Chicago Bears were the front runners in landing Mario Williams. Obviously this would be a major signing if it happened to get done. :D

I hate to be this guy but.... Mario Williams will visit the #Bears first and it might be the only team he visits according to @JasonLaCanfora

I hate to be this guy cause there hasn't been a free agent I can recall ever wanting the Bills to sign more than Mario Williams. I wanted the guy on the Bills since he was in college. So until he signs somewhere else I'll hold out hope and "BILLIEVE" lol

Not seeing that tweet here. https://twitter.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora

PTR

mario williams to the bills, haha...thats good stuff

even if he does come to town tonight according to these sources (by the way, metz just said earlier today that the bills were gonna sign Colston too - see him just sign with the saints?) it would just be to up the offer from the Bears - just like Clabo used us last year

I really hope you are forced to eat those words. I'm considered a poly on here I suppose, I consider myself optimistic, but I have a good feeling this is going to happen.

Sadly he could just be using the Bills to drive up the price. In fact if Williams visits the Bills first that is what is likely happening.

PTR

If he makes it to Buffalo I don't think they let him leave.

"If I'm lying, may my child be zapped with a thunderbolt. Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Metzelaars and kabnt, I give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's see what happens.....

BTW, didn't kab have the info on the new jerseys last year ahead of time? I seem to recall this.

That would be correct.

Adam Schefter on the Mike & Mike show made no mention of the Bills going after Mario

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7676596/nfl-look-washington-redskins-big-players-free-agency

its the 3rd video clip

Looks like the ONLY teams that will talk to him are the Seahawks and Falcons. NO ONE ELSE in the entire league will be going after him.

Thanks for the info.