Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard from someone in Buffalo that he supposedly is in the Bills suite at the game.

That would be great if the fans can show him the love as they did with Takeo - and also show him the passion of the fans.

Go Sabres!!!

Go Bills!!!

I just heard from someone in Buffalo that he supposedly is in the Bills suite at the game.

That would be great if the fans can show him the love as they did with Takeo - and also show him the passion of the fans.

Go Sabres!!!

Go Bills!!!

Maybe we can get Pegula to throw some money at him too

I won't disagree with you, but typically if things are not going well in a situation like this the hotel 1) picks up on it 2) is asked to respond and fix it, 3) or the persons in question request to be moved (worst case scenario).

Most of the athletes I've worked with are pretty blunt when they're not happy or comfortable with their situation, especially where they're sleeping. Case in point - Ben Roethlisberger.... whom I've worked with and can contest to the fact that he is a certified, grade-A @$$. Surprisingly, there are some Buffalo athletes that aren't so rosy, and some of them would surprise (and sadden) you. Remember - most of these guys and their significant others are typically coddled like infants. If they don't get their way, they let you know it pretty quickly.

Living near the stadium I hear you about the "not so rosy guys" we call them "lights on guys" meaning when the camera on their very nice nice and when the camera off azzezz. Mario at the Sabre game???

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Just wanted to be part of this, I was following all day at work but couldn't log it there. This is by far the best thread I've been part of! I left work to the report that he was on his way out of town tonight but come home to him staying again!! I love this...if he ends up at the Sabres game everybody better start a Mario chant

Living near the stadium I hear you about the "not so rosy guys" we call them "lights on guys" meaning when the camera on there one way nice nice and when the camera off azzezz. Mario at the Sabre game???

I know what you mean by "lights on guys". I work in a media capacity. And honestly, I sometimes wish I didn't, because you see the real side of these guys when the camera stops recording. It changed my opinion of a few of the "legends" in this town but it is what it is I suppose.

Edited by rex

I won't disagree with you, but typically if things are not going well in a situation like this the hotel 1) picks up on it 2) is asked to respond and fix it, 3) or the persons in question request to be moved (worst case scenario).

Most of the athletes I've worked with are pretty blunt when they're not happy or comfortable with their situation, especially where they're sleeping. Case in point - Ben Roethlisberger.... whom I've worked with and can contest to the fact that he is a certified, grade-A @$$. Surprisingly, there are some Buffalo athletes that aren't so rosy, and some of them would surprise (and sadden) you. Remember - most of these guys and their significant others are typically coddled like infants. If they don't get their way, they let you know it pretty quickly.

Do you mean the hotel itself? I was referring to the city, like if the staff asked her about Buffalo and she politely said she liked it as opposed to complaining about the city which the hotel doesn't have much control over.

Yeah I think I dislike Ben Rapethisberger over any other athlete. I'm guessing your list for d bag buffalo athletes would include roy, campbell, and jim kelly

Your updates are awesome, though. I bet you have a zillion great stories about athletes.

I live and work in Steelers country and deal with the public on a mass scale. I hear tons of stories. I can assure you that you are not the only one that feels this way.

I know what you mean by "lights on guys". I work in a media capacity. And honestly, I sometimes wish I didn't, because you see the real side of these guys when the camera stops recording. It changed my opinion of a few of the "legends" in this town but it is what it is I suppose.

name names rex, we're adults, we can take it.

and welcome to the board.

Edited by DGW54321

I get it. It's a big life decision. It's a lot of money. It's family.

Well, many players with families have gone through free agency. I have NEVER seen a visit last more than 8 hours. But part of 3 days??? Come on man.

I'm pissed because if he says no, not only do we look absolutely pathetic, but we've wasted 3 days of FA. Yes, I know we could have shopped on others while wining and dining Mario, but without knowing if he will take up a ton of money on that guaranteed money, we are held back.

There's accommodating, then there's ridiculous. What's next? Bring in Tennessee's front office and let them use Buddy's office to negotiate?

**** or get off the pot. This fiancee must have quite some influence in his life. That pre-nup better be air tight.

*This post will be deleted if he signs. I'm allowed, online, to be a gigantic hypocrite.