Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite possibly my favorite thread on The Wall that doesn't include currency homework.

Or a pasta/pickle juice recipe.

Just skimming through this thread as well. A great reminder of the elation of that week in March. Maybe we look back on it as the turning point for the current state of the franchise? (The team does have to produce on the field)

Love this thread. I would recommend having Metzelaars_Lives and kabnt2005 sharing the top-three ranking on TSW reliable sources, maybe even a three-way tie with NGU?

I remember whn I came onto the board on the day of free agency, first day of spring break. I read ML's post and thought to myself," if only ( ._.)". I came back on a few hours after and saw that he was IN Buffalo. Cancelled my plans that night and read the thread for the entire day. And the next day. And the next day. I finally grab some breakfast around 12 on the third day and quickly head back to the computer. Pressed F5 and almost exploded.

Glad my parents understood the situation and didn't take the computer away from me.

Edited by Teen Insight

So who gets to be the smarta$$ that revives this thread to poke fun at all of our excitement the first game that Mario doesn't record 12 sacks...

(FWIW, I'm predicting the first time that this will occur will be somewhere around week 8 or 9, and he'll probably have 10 or 11 in that game)

I don't care how many sacks he gets as long as he stays healthy beacuse if he does and he occupies two blockers most every play, then Mark Anderson is going to get 15 sacks. And that's a promise.

229 pages huh? Who broke that story hours before any news outlet?? I can't remember.

Man, I love this thread, everything it represents, and the first few days it was open. Its a good memory in my life and hopefully will carry much more meaning with it being one of the final pieces of a SB title.

i have a hard time believing we will ever have another three days on this board like those three days last march

best 3 days of Bills hype I've ever experienced. I was in my teens in the SB runs and never got the full grasp of the chaos back then. But Marios few days being courted were amazing.

Pressed F5 and almost exploded.

Glad my parents understood the situation and didn't take the computer away from me.

Don't worry, you'll get past that.

i have a hard time believing we will ever have another three days on this board like those three days last march

Just wait brudda, just wait!

I know they are not consecutive but they are close enough...AFC Championship Gameday, Superbowl Gameday, Day after the Superbowl. The question is, what year?

on page 43! This **** is better than anything on TV!

maybe this is because I'm on a mobile phone, but how did you get back to page 43? The only way it allows me to is to hit "prev page" like 200 times. Would take a while. Thanks for your help in advance.

I started from the beginning yesterday at 3pm ;)

again, maybe it's just cause I'm on the mobile phone but I don't even have the option to do that. Since the new changes it automatically starts me at the last link I've read. Only issue with the upgrade so far. :-(

again, maybe it's just cause I'm on the mobile phone but I don't even have the option to do that. Since the new changes it automatically starts me at the last link I've read. Only issue with the upgrade so far. :-(

Yikes, may have to get on a comp. I have it up on a tab on my comp at home. Cant wait to get back to it. Currently we think Mario left and suicide watch has begun

Yikes, may have to get on a comp. I have it up on a tab on my comp at home. Cant wait to get back to it. Currently we think Mario left and suicide watch has begun

yeah, yikes is right. Worst and only bad part of the upgrade for me so far. Wanted to go back and do what your doing actually.

Wow, Mario left and went home, I really hope he signs. This could be huge for Buffalo.

Go up to the address bar in your mobile browser and edit the number at the end of the URL. At 20 posts per page default, you just need to do a little math.

Go up to the address bar in your mobile browser and edit the number at the end of the URL. At 20 posts per page default, you just need to do a little math.

awesome. Works. Thanks Jimmy. I'm not the most computer friendly person alive obviously.

Go Bills. I still hope Mario signs ;-)

Why do fans work themselves up about free agency every year when all evidence points to the exact opposite? I'm not saying they won't pursue some mid-level guys, but their free agency history from 2008 forward shows they don't sign big name free agents who'll cost big money.

Looking back on the first 10 posts there are some real gems. This is funny in hindsight..

I'm not too proud to admit I totally botched this one. I never in a million years thought we had a shot at Mario.

You can count me in on this too.

Even when the Bills picked him up and had him here for two days straight, in the back of my mind I still thought he was going to leave for Chicago and sign with the Bears.

But when he stayed the night again and that third rolled around, my doubts began to disappear.