Maybe you guys will be better

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Welcome to the big time boys. What's your ring sizes?

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Welcome to the big time boys. What's your shoe sizes?

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

Fixed.

What will be your excuse when you puke out of the playoffs again this year? You have a lot of talent on that team, particularly on D, but you don't have the character and discipline to take the hill. Too much Blah, Blah and chest thumping and you can't back it up. Sort of like your posts. So far, in the last decade, the Jets and Bills are tied for Superbowl appearances. We will be again this year. And keep looking over your shoulder because we're coming.......

Ryan so misses the attention that he is reduced to doing a cameo in CSI: NY. So get yourself out of the Jets hype machine and think objectively about the draft. The Bills became a whole lot better and will be looking to maul Sanchez soon (assuming he is still your starting QB).

Ryan so misses the attention that he is reduced to doing a cameo in CSI: NY. So get yourself out of the Jets hype machine and think objectively about the draft. The Bills became a whole lot better and will be looking to maul Sanchez soon (assuming he is still your starting QB).

The last Jets' Coach who showed up on TV was Mangini, who was in an episode of the Sopranos & then got whacked by the Jets.

Ryan should GET to the Super Bowl before he makes any guarantees of winning it.

Yeah, you have to be impressed by that Jets draft.

Muhammad Wilkerson: 12th or 15th rated D-lineman in the draft, medium-to-small college competition, heir apparent to DeWayne Robertson.

Kenrick Ellis: only question here is how much he'll have left when he joins the team out of stir in 7 to 20.

Greg McElroy: second coming of Chad Pennington but without the arm.

And then there's . . .

Bilal Powell: star running back on a mediocre team in a mediocre Big East. What champsionships are made of.

Jeremy Kerley, Scotty McKnight: the runback/return replacements for Brad Smith who replaced Leon Washington. Trading up!

And the Jets have Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes locked up too.

Oh wait . . .

Well well well...if it isn't my less illustrious cousin out to make trouble. I suggest you make like Johnny Tightlips and zip it....before I am compelled to tell Legs and Louie to take out the trash come garbage day so to speak.

You know who else can write? The 7th round draft pick the jets got, he wrote a detailed journal of how he was going to kill his high school teacher. Rexxy better not upset him, according to the reports it was a pretty graphic form of torture...then again he might like that.

In the journal scotty was going to cut off his teacher's feet, coincidence?

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

liar. this isn't even close to 'mostly writing'.

I used to think of Jets fans as I did Giants fans, but since Rex I didn't realize how much white trash actually existed. What kind of DB do you have to be to post something like this? I love how the Jets sold the farm for a mediocre Mark Sanchez, Fitz is the number two quarterback in the AFC East with Sanchez competing with whoever the Dolphins are starting at the moment. Their defense is the only thing that kept them in games, NOT their offense. For us it's backwards until this draft. I'm not saying the Bills will make the playoffs, but I'm sure we can get a win against the 2012 Super Bowl Champion Jets this coming up season. I hope our defensive line eats Sanchez!

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Hey SFB, how you doin? Do me a favor, after you're done licking between Rexy's toes the urinal needs cleaning.

How are we going to be 0-2 because of the Jets? Is buddy planning to put a foot hex on our guys in our first 2 games against KC and Oakland? I'm hoping our "southern coach" can read the schedule better than smart Jets fans like you.

Hey Spags, I was just wondering, that picture in your avatar, how much time did you land up getting?

That's is my passport photo funny man Jim. Unfortunately for the guy at the post office he had to try twice so I was pissed seeing as I was late for a job. I smacked him in the head when I left. It reminds me of how the Jets is gonna smack some people in the head this year too.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

your more ignorant than your blowhard coach believing that "HE" actually wrote the book.

you guys like your ignorant coach all talk the big talk but never back it up,where is your ring?

looking forward to seeing fans like you and your idiot coach eating crow again this season.

your all talk so talk to us after you actually have a ring.

Jets = Just End The Season. Oh, wait, the owners already did that! :wallbash:

I find it amusing that Jets fans and their coach talk big about Super Bowl rings, considering who they have at quarterback. This past season, Mark Sanchez averaged 6.5 yards per pass attempt. Trent Edwards' career average also just so happens to be 6.5 yards per attempt. While Trent Edwards competes for a roster spot in Jacksonville, Jets fans giddily use made-up words like "Sanchize" to describe their own team's situation at QB.

It's worth noting that Trent Edwards achieved his 6.5 yards per attempt despite often playing without an offensive line; and with a receiving corps that was often suspect. Also, he never had an offensive coordinator, except for his final two games as a Bills' starter.

In contrast, Sanchez plays behind one of the very best offensive lines in the league, has a great receiving corps, and a good offensive system. Despite those advantages, he still wasn't able to surpass Edwards' career average this past season! :lol: "Sanchize" indeed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Edwards' Arm

I find it amusing that Jets fans and their coach talk big about Super Bowl rings, considering who they have at quarterback.

This is what kills me about the Jets. They got a really good team but their QB is horrible. With even a decent QB they would have a chance to go to SB. With Sanchizzle, probably not. Even Fitz or Kolb would be better. If they were to trade for Orton, championship.

That plus a lot of their high priced FAs contract ran out.

The Jets could either be great or have a bad year. I wasn't overly impressed with their draft and who is going to play receiver?

Edwards and Holmes are FAs. Isn't Brad Smith too? Is Cromartie coming back? Is Tomlinson going to break down again? Can Sanchez take the next step?

Lots of questions there and the D is good but getting up there in age. Just because their coach says they will win doesnt mean they will.

Rex Ryan and Whitner should hang out and make some guarantees

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

:censored: :censored: :censored:

although love your first two picks will make it impossible to run on, BTW :censored:

Jimmy welcome back. May I say that you just don't post often enough.

Hey do you twitter, I would love to hear what Jimmy has to say about the rest of his life as we know it.