Maybe you guys will be better

we should just delete this thread bc all this guy wants is attention. its just playing into his hand (his right I am assuming) to get him off by getting us worked up. Lets not help him and his cause and just delete this whole thing? Mods?

Good clean heckling...and he paid a compliment too. Let it ride.

we should just delete this thread bc all this guy wants is attention. its just playing into his hand (his right I am assuming) to get him off by getting us worked up. Lets not help him and his cause and just delete this whole thing? Mods?

We can put it to a vote & decide by the end of the day. Somebody start a thread please.

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Welcome to the big time boys. What's your ring sizes?

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

Nice to see you here, please continue throughout the season. This is gonna be fun!

Your coach reads and writes? Color me impressed, maybe your mama will read his book to you while she tucks you in. (He is one hell of a cameraman/video director as well!)

As far as the Jets draft, some questionable picks.I wonder if his wife influenced the Jets selections?

Good clean heckling...and he paid a compliment too. Let it ride.

i vote let Jimmy stay.....i mean really....it's humorous.....folks who don't like it...don't read it.

Nice to see you here, please continue throughout the season. This is gonna be fun!

Your coach reads and writes? Color me impressed, maybe your mama will read his book to you while she tucks you in. (He is one hell of a cameraman/video director as well!)

As far as the Jets draft, some questionable picks.I wonder if his wife influenced the Jets selections?

I agree, nothing wrong with someone just trying to have a little fun. I think that some of our own posters are a lot more offensive than Spags.

Hey Spags, what happened to your Members Only jacket? I noticed that you weren't wearing it in your mugshot.

I read that the Bills did an ok job picking drafts. Not like my Jets but ok. It would be nice if you guys could finish 2nd behind us so we can have easy playoffs and be rested for the Super bowl.

is that your mug shot for your profile pic..after you sucked some underage toes...looks like your just getting booked in...

Can you even believe the killers the Jets got in the draft? The coach has guaranteed a Super Bowl victory. I am looking forward to the Jets bashing some heads in. I can't believe these other teams was so stupid and left these guys for the Jets.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

And don't nobody say nothing about Rex being a blowhard and stupid. If you read the article it also says he wrote a book. I doubt your southern coach can even read a book so forget about writing one.

I am mostly writing to say you guys did a good job on drafting for a second rate team.

Ryan is a turd, and it appears yo seem bent on following in lard asses footsteps. Close but no cigar Jets. This year, you won't get as close...sorry.

Your draft? I've give you one, maybe two. The rest......:thumbdown:

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

My favorite blister with eye brows has returned. I gotta say, your head looks like it wore out two bodies. I hope that you stick around for awhile. I love roastin Jets fans.

Got to love a Jets fan hanging out on the Bills forum. Jets are good, I don't think anyone questions that... though guaranteeing a super bowl victory is a little arrogant. Oh well, good luck. You'll likely do better than the Bills. :(

Got to love a Jets fan hanging out on the Bills forum. Jets are good, I don't think anyone questions that... though guaranteeing a super bowl victory is a little arrogant. Oh well, good luck. You'll likely do better than the Bills. :(

Imagine this, Rex has lost in 2 consecutive AFC Championships. I would LOVE to see him hit the magic 0-4. The only dig any Jets fan hits me with is the same old 0-4 in the Super Bowl. If Rex could do the same but only make it to the AFC Championship to lose it, just too sweet. Especially when our team reemerges on the playoff scene. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

Imagine this, Rex has lost in 2 consecutive AFC Championships. I would LOVE to see him hit the magic 0-4. The only dig any Jets fan hits me with is the same old 0-4 in the Super Bowl. If Rex could do the same but only make it to the AFC Championship to lose it, just too sweet. Especially when our team reemerges on the playoff scene. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

at this point i'd be thrilled with either problem.

hey isn't your 3rd round pick, Kenrick Ellis, going to jail

Ellis is a talent but an extremely risky pick for the Jets as he faces trial on July 12th in Virginia after he “allegedly broke the jaw and nose of a man last April in an altercation on the Hampton (Va.) University campus.” Upon further looking into the allegations, Ellis reports that the incident happened after a man swung a baseball bat at him. If he is convicted, he would face up to 20 years in prison. Ellis was transferred to Hampton after he failed drug tests at the University of South Carolina

link

Jimmy welcome back. May I say that you just don't post often enough.

Hey do you twitter, I would love to hear what Jimmy has to say about the rest of his life as we know it.

I don't do nothin that sounds girly like twitter. If you want to hear about the rest of my life you would have to be ready which you aren't be cause you are from Buffalo which is like a tiny town when it comes to real life.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

I don't do nothin that sounds girly like twitter. If you want to hear about the rest of my life you would have to be ready which you aren't be cause you are from Buffalo which is like a tiny town when it comes to real life.

Spoken like a true idiot LOL

Buffalo is one of the largest cities in America... so what does that mean for all the cities and towns smaller than us?! :ph34r:

Spoken like a true idiot LOL

Buffalo is one of the largest cities in America... so what does that mean for all the cities and towns smaller than us?! :ph34r:

One of the largest cities in America in 1894. I'll give you that. You have been passed by tough places like Omaha and Tacoma. I'm not knocking Buffalo though because of it is a nice place for families. I have nothing against any type of family. I am in a couple myself as a matter of fact.

I was just pointing out to some internet tough guy that he has not seen the toughness that this part of the country has. With the Jets seeing it every day it makes them tough. The Bills are all at Dairy Queen after practice and it shows on Sundays. That's all. Nothing personal.

One of the largest cities in America in 1894. I'll give you that. You have been passed by tough places like Omaha and Tacoma. I'm not knocking Buffalo though because of it is a nice place for families. I have nothing against any type of family. I am in a couple myself as a matter of fact.

I was just pointing out to some internet tough guy that he has not seen the toughness that this part of the country has. With the Jets seeing it every day it makes them tough. The Bills are all at Dairy Queen after practice and it shows on Sundays. That's all. Nothing personal.

Ouch!!

Yo Jimmy,

I know what the difference is between the mighty city of Buffalo and the city, but I have been in tougher places that make NY city like a walk in the park. The one reason that stands out the most in why I am proud of Buffalo, because we stand by either other. no one will understand that until they live it. I have given my two cents in this.

HARRUMPH!!!!!!

GO BILLS

You're in new jersey...home of "the situation"

only one team plays the majority of their home games in new York...its not your team.

God made Niagara Falls, the French made the statue of liberty...Buffalo (and its surrounding areas) wins!

Edited by frogger

Yo Jimmy,

I know what the difference is between the mighty city of Buffalo and the city, but I have been in tougher places that make NY city like a walk in the park. The one reason that stands out the most in why I am proud of Buffalo, because we stand by either other. no one will understand that until they live it. I have given my two cents in this.

HARRUMPH!!!!!!

GO BILLS

One thing about Buffalo is that you all do stand up for it. It's makin me a little crazy though because I didn't say nothin bad. I just came in here to point out the Jets is going to be pretty much unvinceable for you guys next year and everyone starts thinking I'm picking on Buffalo. That is called being sensitive and mostly girls are sensitive. I got nothing against nobody and I was trying to be friendly. I been to plenty of tough places and there is definitely different kinds of tough. The Jets is in a tough place though and it shows when they play.

You're in new jersey...home of "the situation"

only one team plays the majority of their home games in new York...its not your team.

God made Niagara Falls, the French made the statue of liberty...Buffalo (and its surrounding areas) wins!

God also makes pipe wrenches that I have used on the backs of skulls sometimes. The pipe wrench always wins. Except for that one checkoslovachian guy with the steel plate. That was a tie.

What's your point?

One thing about Buffalo is that you all do stand up for it. It's makin me a little crazy though because I didn't say nothin bad. I just came in here to point out the Jets is going to be pretty much unvinceable for you guys next year and everyone starts thinking I'm picking on Buffalo. That is called being sensitive and mostly girls are sensitive. I got nothing against nobody and I was trying to be friendly. I been to plenty of tough places and there is definitely different kinds of tough. The Jets is in a tough place though and it shows when they play.

Understand your point, please understand that I am over 6000 miles away and I have found this place to get a taste of home. do I take it personnel, hell yeah. I don't have too many options to stay in contact with my roots. When I see someone talking about my beloved bills, it hits close to the heart. you should understand and thanks for checking back.

are people really taking crap from some from new jersey? are you guys !@#$ing serious? seriously if this dude has nothing better do to then to write Go Jets on a Bills forum, then he's a bigger loser the Pauly D aka DJ Pauly D.

God also makes pipe wrenches that I have used on the backs of skulls sometimes. The pipe wrench always wins. Except for that one checkoslovachian guy with the steel plate. That was a tie.

What's your point?

I totally agree with you, the Jets are the most UNVINCEABLE team I have ever seen. They are well on there way to being 0-4 in the AFC Championship games.

Muhammad Wilkerson

Kenrick Ellis

Bilal Powell

Jeremy Kerley

Greg McElroy

Scotty McKnight

Man, I love you! You use a mug shot as your avatar, you type as well as you speak, and you continuously pretend you know something about football...tell me, do you even know what position any of your draft picks play? There is a reason, aside from your round one pick, that every team b4 you passed on them...you picked them 2 rounds earlier than anyone expected!

LOL, I lived in NYC 12 years, wish we woulda met buddy (hey maybe we did you ever work in a union elevator gig in the clothing/sweat shop district)! Anyhow great comic relief thread, tanks ya fok face :blink: .

Oh, and your NT pick that might go to jail sounds like a good guy to bust heads with, maybe your boys can use him when he gets out.

Rex has lost in 2 consecutive AFC Championships -- He needs to go for the record.. Philly's 5 consecurive!

2001-02 - Rams 29, Eagles 24

2002-03 - Buccaneers 27, Eagles 10

2003-04 - Panthers 14, Eagles 3

2004-05 - Eagles 27, Falcons 10

2008-09 - Cardinals ,Eagles

J E S Ters suck suck suck.

Understand your point, please understand that I am over 6000 miles away and I have found this place to get a taste of home. do I take it personnel, hell yeah. I don't have too many options to stay in contact with my roots. When I see someone talking about my beloved bills, it hits close to the heart. you should understand and thanks for checking back.

I don't mean to hijak Jimmy's thread, but this can't be said enought times: Thanks for your service to our great country.

Been there, done that

That's is my passport photo funny man Jim. Unfortunately for the guy at the post office he had to try twice so I was pissed seeing as I was late for a job. I smacked him in the head when I left. It reminds me of how the Jets is gonna smack some people in the head this year too.

Late for a job huh? I didn't know gay male prostitutes were on such a strict schedule. I guess when you suck the best d&$k in NYC your calender gets full.

Last I checked the Bills have been to more Super Bowls in the last 50 or so years and the Jets haven't made it in how long? Can anybody give me a timetable on the Jets last Super Bowl appearance?

Go back to attempting to read foot fetish boys book about how he likes his wifes pinkie toes shoved in place that are exit only.

Jets suck. Just because they play in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL (exception Pats) doesn't mean they are any good.

Edited by mrags

Late for a job huh? I didn't know gay male prostitutes were on such a strict schedule. I guess when you suck the best d&$k in NYC your calender gets full.

Last I checked the Bills have been to more Super Bowls in the last 50 or so years and the Jets haven't made it in how long? Can anybody give me a timetable on the Jets last Super Bowl appearance?

Go back to attempting to read foot fetish boys book about how he likes his wifes pinkie toes shoved in place that are exit only.

Jets suck. Just because they play in one of the weakest divisions in the NFL (exception Pats) doesn't mean they are any good.

11:29 PM huh?

If I could count how many times I turned somebody's beer muscles into busted kneecaps I could probably also count how many points the Jets will put up on your D this year.

Again I just want to say I came into this thread all friendly and the like and these hammerheads started getting on my case.