Rumor: Bills trying aggressively to move up for a WR in round one

Logic

36 minutes ago, Putin said:

I still remember him saying how Allen will never be more then 60 %completion  QB , 

Yep and he also believes momentum in sports competition to be a fairy tale, which anyone who has played organized team sports can tell you is bs.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

If we get Odunze, I will wince at the cost and then start cheering 

He looks like a Bill. I hope he doesn’t end up in the AFC. 

30 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I predict the Bills will move up and get Brian Thomas Jr.  Not sure how high they will have to move to get him.

I’m thinking that too. I figure they could trade with the Cowboys. Give them a 2nd next year maybe get back a 5th or 6th. 

No point in trying to trade up anymore. Maybe a small, lower cost trade up at most.

I’d almost rather see them trade back now and use the extra pick(s) to take two shots at WR in the top 3-4 rounds. 

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

No point in trying to trade up anymore. Maybe a small, lower cost trade up at most.

I’d almost rather see them trade back now and use the extra pick(s) to take two shots at WR in the top 3-4 rounds. 

I think if BTJ lasts until about pick 15 or Worthy to late teens, Beane may look to make a move still…

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hoping for Cooper DeJean

Dont like the laziness of Brian Thomas and not great underneath, we can get a speed guy later.

yea he must be a lazy bum having 17 TDs in one year against the SEC

• Thank you (+1) 1