Broncos new jerseys revealed, smash or pass?

Logic

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Yes, Teef.

Grow up and answer the damn question.

Oh and also, another update:

This is the right answer for the Broncos uniform. Why they would wear anything else is beyond me... 

I love the descriptive text they have for all the design features:

”The single yellow thread down the inseam of the pants is a nod to the opponents pissing themselves when the Broncos take the field.”

I love the throwback Broncos uniforms.  But the late 90s and 2000s uniforms were some of the worst.

These ones give off strong Syracuse and Auburn vibes (as others have mentioned). 

I still think it is a step up from what they had.

The more they have to explain the design choices like the little mountain ticks that now compose the center helmet stripe and the sleeve slashes that represent mountains and the 5280 for Mile High yadda yadda yadda. I don’t want a friggin story with a design. I just want it to look good and this does not. The late-90s ones were dated but they’re better than these things. Ultra-modern design that makes them look like an arena league team; Nike likes to push the envelope in this regard and it disgusts me. Now they’re pushing the perforated numbers on everyone and it looks terrible. God help us if our Bills do a redesign. Tradition & classic design will never go out of style, whereas this crap will be in the bargain bins in 8 years, tops.

OTOH, the sky blue early Elway era throwback that was revealed is so sweet, tho. Chef’s kiss. Wish that had been the primaries. Wish we had done a red helmet Kelly era set now that alternate color helmets are allowed. I don’t know what we’re waiting for.

10 hours ago, Logic said:

Yes, Teef.

Grow up and answer the damn question.

Oh and also, another update:

Those actually look good. When are teams going to realize that going back to the basics is what looks the best?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Those actually look good. When are teams going to realize that going back to the basics is what looks the best?

Yep.

The best jerseys in the league are all either the classics -- Raiders, Bears, Packers, Chiefs, Cowboys -- or have gone back to a more classic look, like the Chargers, Bills, 49ers, and Jets.

Dolphins, Broncos, and Seahawks fans all want their teams to wear throwbacks full time, the Browns are moving back to a more classic look, and Bills fans also want to see the 90s throwbacks at least as alternates.

Simple and classic is good. New age-y, arena league looking stuff never looks as good and never lasts as long.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Other teams are willing to make themselves look ridiculous, but we won't even try a 90s throwback once a year I guess to make it easier on the laundry staff. At this rate I wouldn't even mind the 2000s once just to break up the monotony of slightly different logo and color rush. 

On 4/22/2024 at 1:15 PM, Logic said:

That was my thought. Some Arena League, MAC lookin jerseys.

Also...the "5280" on the helmet is NOT great :sick:

This seems to be trend with Nike's redesigns. At first they change it to what you said, a real arena league kind of vibe. Then eventually they must get the message that most fans dig their teams throwbacks more so when the next redesign happens it's scaled back to a much more traditional look. Detroit's a perfect example of this. They had those thin, almost italicized jersey numbers for a while and now they've switched to the old, block-style digits.