Police searching for Rashee Rice in connection to accident - Now officially charged

SCBills

The Chiefs were searching for Rice the entire first half of the season.

If he was at fault hopefully he ends up in jail. It's pretty wild that you can leave the scene of an accident and then they can't pin it on you. Hopefully there's some good security footage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

He’ll just stay in his house for 3 days with the cops outside while he comes off his high and pisses out all the drugs and booze. Hell then say someone stole his car and he was in no way involved with the accident. I wonder where we’ve heard a story like that before.

Poor Canadian girl. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’ll just stay in his house for 3 days with the cops outside while he comes off his high and pisses out all the drugs and booze. Hell then say someone stole his car and he was in no way involved with the accident. I wonder where we’ve heard a story like that before.

Poor Canadian girl. 

In Buffalo you can be completely drunk and run people over if you are rich or famous

https://www.wbfo.org/crime/2012-05-31/not-guilty-verdict-on-all-of-the-major-charges-against-corasanti

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

In Buffalo you can be completely drunk and run people over if you are rich or famous

https://www.wbfo.org/crime/2012-05-31/not-guilty-verdict-on-all-of-the-major-charges-against-corasanti

Drunk driving while texting in a hands free state ? Then being apparently so drunk that he didn't even realize that he had hit something or someone & the jury didn't have enough evidence to convict ? Unbelievable !! Money can buy you most anything i guess welcome to America .

I don't know how those jury members can sleep at night knowing that given the evidence they allowed someone that admitted to a crime of drunk driving while texting & let him get away with it ...

If this be the precedent then Rice will definitely get off due to his paycheck & his celebrity !! All's we can do is pray for some kind of a awakening in this country on this day !! 🙏

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

If he was at fault hopefully he ends up in jail. It's pretty wild that you can leave the scene of an accident and then they can't pin it on you. Hopefully there's some good security footage.

Who was the Cowboys DT who killed people in a car crash and fled the scene? 

Guy got 10 years probation when it was all said and done… 

Shame there’s a different standard for the famous and wealthy. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Poor Canadian girl. 

lol---many here will say that never happened!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Araiza and Von Miller threads were filled with that line over the past year plus. Just saying

things will settle down after Beane offers Rice a 1 year contract in a few years...

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

things will settle down after Beane offers Rice a 1 year contract in a few years...

I suspect he is waiting out his 'condition' but just pointing out the disparate treatment of Bills involved players compared with the rest.

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

As a rookie.  

It'd be nice if we'd draft a WR late in round 2 about where our 60th pick is this year, that would put up 577 yards and 4 TDs in the second half of his rookie year.  

At that rate he'll be as productive as Diggs has been for us.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Araiza and Von Miller threads were filled with that line over the past year plus. Just saying

Depends on which team you play for

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I suspect he is waiting out his 'condition' but just pointing out the disparate treatment of Bills involved players compared with the rest.

that's how it works 

1 hour ago, T master said:

If this be the president then Rice will definitely get off due to his paycheck & his celebrity !! All's we can do is pray for some kind of a awakening in this country on this day !! 🙏

I don’t think the current President is in any condition to even think about driving… 

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I hope nobody was harmed.

Better source:
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2024/03/31/kansas-city-chiefs-rashee-rice-suspected-in-connection-with-major-accident-in-dallas/

Says there is no information on that point yet.  

Rice was not appearing in Dallas County jail records as of about 12:40 a.m. on Sunday. It was not immediately clear if he is suspected of any charges or if anyone was injured in the crash.

Which is kind of odd, considering it happened at 6:20 pm on a Saturday.  Maybe it's a 1 car "major crash"?

1 hour ago, T master said:

If this be the president then Rice will definitely get off due to his paycheck & his celebrity !! All's we can do is pray for some kind of an awakening in this country on this day !! 🙏

*precedent* brought to you by the grammar and spelling police! 🚨👮🏽‍♂️👮🏼🚨

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

As a rookie.  

It'd be nice if we'd draft a WR late in round 2 about where our 60th pick is this year, that would put up 577 yards and 4 TDs in the second half of his rookie year.  

At that rate he'll be as productive as Dogs has been for us.  

Psssssst.  What if we told you....the entire season counts?

(You really are becoming entirely predictable)

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I mean, very possible. 

or it could be a car he lets his friend, or family member use and rice is far away. 

as day breaks we should learn quite a bit more. It’s harder and harder to be out of communication when you are a national news story.

If he took off he may avoid dui, but between the surveillance stats we are in with cameras everywhere, plus data from phones and cars themselves…. He would be trading the dui for a fleeing charge and that won’t be pretty either. 

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Better source:
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2024/03/31/kansas-city-chiefs-rashee-rice-suspected-in-connection-with-major-accident-in-dallas/

Says there is no information on that point yet.  

Which is kind of odd, considering it happened at 6:20 pm on a Saturday.  Maybe it's a 1 car "major crash"?

multi car and someone was at the hospital when it was reported by Dallas traffic news prior to rices name being involved 

• Thank you (+1) 1

a "major" accident means what exactly? Major auto damage but that is it? a smashed up car with another auto but no info on thee drivers? Or not much yet at this point.

If property was all that was damaged consider themselves lucky. 

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

If he took off he may avoid dui, but between the surveillance stats we are in with cameras everywhere, plus data from phones and cars themselves…. He would be trading the dui for a fleeing charge and that won’t be pretty either. 

multi car and someone was at the hospital when it was reported by Dallas traffic news prior to rices name being involved 

Wait, are you saying Dallas traffic news reported someone at the hospital, but now that Rice is involved we don't know whether or not there were injuries?

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Wait, are you saying Dallas traffic news reported someone at the hospital, but now that Rice is involved we don't know whether or not there were injuries?

I’m saying that I just posted a link purported to be the accident coverage early in the process. 

I suspect with this becoming a national news story - there may be some dotting of i’s and crossing of t’s on stuff that might’ve been shared in passing on a boring traffic report but who knows. Might not even be the same incident, you know how these stories go with weird offshoots of doctored up video with date changes to make them look related.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol---many here will say that never happened!

I remember Lynch watch. Dude was probably high out of his mind. Drunk. Had weapons in the car. He’s pretty smart for being a complete idiot. Got away with nothing when he should have spent most of his life in prison. 

then he does some stupid crap again recently. Wasn’t he like riding on the rims of his sports car somewhere? I want to say Vegas maybe. That video was hilarious 

52 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Psssssst.  What if we told you....the entire season counts?

(You really are becoming entirely predictable)

Pssssst.  We were talking playoffs.  

Pssssst.  Once the postseason hits, the regular season counts for nothing.  

(You are entirely predictable)  

;)  

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, wppete said:

Fled the scene of a crash??? Yea thats normal. 

From the Cris Carter playbook. He told the rookies to get a fall guy and I'm guessing leaving the scene of the accident was also one of the top suggestions. Rice will be sober and lawyered up by the time they find him. He will likely say his car was stolen or that a lot of people have access to his vehicles so it could have been anybody. He will get a slap on the wrist when he should be in jail. What a world we live in 😞

• Vomit 1