Jump to content

Police searching for Rashee Rice in connection to accident - Now officially charged


SCBills

Recommended Posts

The Chiefs were searching for Rice the entire first half of the season.

 

If he was at fault hopefully he ends up in jail. It's pretty wild that you can leave the scene of an accident and then they can't pin it on you. Hopefully there's some good security footage.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He’ll just stay in his house for 3 days with the cops outside while he comes off his high and pisses out all the drugs and booze. Hell then say someone stole his car and he was in no way involved with the accident. I wonder where we’ve heard a story like that before.
 

Poor Canadian girl. 

  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, mrags said:

He’ll just stay in his house for 3 days with the cops outside while he comes off his high and pisses out all the drugs and booze. Hell then say someone stole his car and he was in no way involved with the accident. I wonder where we’ve heard a story like that before.
 

Poor Canadian girl. 

In Buffalo you can be completely drunk and run people over if you are rich or famous

https://www.wbfo.org/crime/2012-05-31/not-guilty-verdict-on-all-of-the-major-charges-against-corasanti

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

In Buffalo you can be completely drunk and run people over if you are rich or famous

https://www.wbfo.org/crime/2012-05-31/not-guilty-verdict-on-all-of-the-major-charges-against-corasanti

 

Drunk driving while texting in a hands free state ? Then being apparently so drunk that he didn't even realize that he had hit something or someone & the jury didn't have enough evidence to convict ? Unbelievable !! Money can buy you most anything i guess welcome to America .

 

I don't know how those jury members can sleep at night knowing that given the evidence they allowed someone that admitted to a crime of drunk driving while texting & let him get away with it ...

 

If this be the precedent then Rice will definitely get off due to his paycheck & his celebrity !! All's we can do is pray for some kind of a awakening in this country on this day !! 🙏

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

The Chiefs were searching for Rice the entire first half of the season.

 

If he was at fault hopefully he ends up in jail. It's pretty wild that you can leave the scene of an accident and then they can't pin it on you. Hopefully there's some good security footage.


Who was the Cowboys DT who killed people in a car crash and fled the scene? 
 

Guy got 10 years probation when it was all said and done… 

 

Shame there’s a different standard for the famous and wealthy. 

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mrags said:

He’ll just stay in his house for 3 days with the cops outside while he comes off his high and pisses out all the drugs and booze. Hell then say someone stole his car and he was in no way involved with the accident. I wonder where we’ve heard a story like that before.
 

Poor Canadian girl. 

 

lol---many here will say that never happened!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Araiza and Von Miller threads were filled with that line over the past year plus. Just saying

 

 

things will settle down after Beane offers Rice a 1 year contract in a few years...

  • Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

 

things will settle down after Beane offers Rice a 1 year contract in a few years...

 

I suspect he is waiting out his 'condition' but just pointing out the disparate treatment of Bills involved players compared with the rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

The Chiefs were searching for Rice the entire first half of the season.

 

As a rookie.  

 

It'd be nice if we'd draft a WR late in round 2 about where our 60th pick is this year, that would put up 577 yards and 4 TDs in the second half of his rookie year.  

 

At that rate he'll be as productive as Diggs has been for us.  

 

 

Edited by PBF81
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Araiza and Von Miller threads were filled with that line over the past year plus. Just saying

Depends on which team you play for

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...