Jump to content

Police searching for Rashee Rice in connection to accident - Now officially charged


SCBills

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, Billl said:

Why would anyone be in custody?  It was a traffic accident.  There’s pictures of the drivers walking away on foot.  The cars have damage, but they aren’t mangled or anything.  Sounds like they were being stupid, but nobody’s getting arrested over speeding on the Dallas expressway unless they were driving impaired.

 

You need to add another L to your name!

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Fleeing the scene of a car accident is a criminal offense. 

Punishable with a maximum fine of $10,000 and loss of a license in TX.  Nobody is going into custody.

Edited by Billl
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Billl said:

Punishable with a maximum fine of $10,000 and loss of a license in TX.  Nobody is going into custody.

 

You don't think drag racing on a public highway, causing a 6 car accident, and fleeing the scene is an arrestable offense?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mrags said:

I remember Lynch watch. Dude was probably high out of his mind. Drunk. Had weapons in the car. He’s pretty smart for being a complete idiot. Got away with nothing when he should have spent most of his life in prison. 
 

then he does some stupid crap again recently. Wasn’t he like riding on the rims of his sports car somewhere? I want to say Vegas maybe. That video was hilarious 

 

he used to bring booze into a bar and order mixers and pour his smuggled booze while in the toilet, lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

 

You don't think drag racing on a public highway, causing a 6 car accident, and fleeing the scene is an arrestable offense?

You think Rice is getting cuffed over this?

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That’s his Corvette, but he wasn’t driving it.  The video shows him getting out of the Lambo.  He’s the second guy getting out of the Lambo through the passenger door which likely means he was the driver.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

 

he used to bring booze into a bar and order mixers and pour his smuggled booze while in the toilet, lol

I know. He was. Is. And will always be a thug piece of trash to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Billl said:

Punishable with a maximum fine of $10,000 and loss of a license in TX.  Nobody is going into custody.

 

Leaving the scene where people were injured (at least one was taken to the hospital--even with "minor injuries") is a felony.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Billl said:

You think Rice is getting cuffed over this?

It is a felony hit and run if no bodily harm in Texas. Third degree felony if it caused any injuries. 10k fine and up to 10 years in jail. So yes he will be arrested if he was driving. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Billl said:

Why would anyone be in custody?  It was a traffic accident.  There’s pictures of the drivers walking away on foot.  The cars have damage, but they aren’t mangled or anything.  Sounds like they were being stupid, but nobody’s getting arrested over speeding on the Dallas expressway unless they were driving impaired.

 

Just because you don't see fire and a car mangled into a ball doesn't mean there wasn't injuries. There reportedly is - thankfully listed as mild. But even "mild injuries" in a 6 car highway car crash involving cars hitting the wall could still be fairly nasty - with the "mild" simply meaning non-life threatening.

 

While I can appreciate the concept of not condemning someone until all the facts come in, this (and other posts) seems to be too much of an overcorrection.

 

It's one thing to say let's wait until all the facts come out and he may not have been there or behind the wheel. It's another to essentially say it's no big deal and that it's not something anyone should be arrested for, when by definition, it is.

  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

 

You don't think drag racing on a public highway, causing a 6 car accident, and fleeing the scene is an arrestable offense?


Well apparently in Miami, you can murder someone after a game with plenty of witnesses around, cops identify the vehicle involved, speak with the owner, and yet no one is still charged.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

It is a felony hit and run if no bodily harm in Texas. Third degree felony if it caused any injuries. 10k fine and up to 10 years in jail. So yes he will be arrested if he was driving. 

Not “any” injuries.  It’s $10k and a potential loss of license if the injuries are minor which they were.  Nobody is going to jail over this.  Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but worst case scenario is probably a 4 game suspension.

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Just because you don't see fire and a car mangled into a ball doesn't mean there wasn't injuries. There reportedly is - thankfully listed as mild. But even "mild injuries" in a 6 car highway car crash involving cars hitting the wall could still be fairly nasty - with the "mild" simply meaning non-life threatening.

There’s literally video of the occupants of the cars getting out and walking away without so much as a limp.  

  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Commish said:

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Billl said:

That’s his Corvette, but he wasn’t driving it.  The video shows him getting out of the Lambo.  He’s the second guy getting out of the Lambo through the passenger door which likely means he was the driver.

 

Looking at the pictures of the parties involved and watching the video, it appears to me that it's more likely than not he *was* driving. Whether he was driving his car or another car is really a moot point.

 

He's in the black shirt. As you mentioned, he's the second to come out of the front passenger door. The guy in the white shirt comes out the back passenger door. No one comes out the driver side door.

 

Meaning the front side passenger came out first and the driver maneuvered himself over the center console to come out the passenger door. 

 

9 minutes ago, Billl said:

Not “any” injuries.  It’s $10k and a potential loss of license if the injuries are minor which they were.  Nobody is going to jail over this.  Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but worst case scenario is probably a 4 game suspension.

There’s literally video of the occupants of the cars getting out and walking away without so much as a limp.  

 

What are you talking about? You don't see video of passengers of all SIX vehicles involved in the crash getting out fine in the video. You just see some of the parties involved.

 

Every outlet has reported there are injuries. Reported as "minor" by TMZ, but that could mean simply not life threatening. But the point remains, your assertion that everyone walked away without any injuries is factually false.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...