Officially the Offseason: Tyreek Hill Assaults another woman

DrDawkinstein

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No way a guy with a record of beating women and children didnt get angry/embarrassed and knocked the ***** out of her just to prove a point.

Be better.

Doing what? She either had a broken leg or didnt.

Not every broken leg is the same. They don't always result in public lawsuits. I'm sure her leg was broken. I'm sure Hill is a scumbag. But let's not ignore that we live in a society where a SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY is going after a bit of fame as well. All can be true. 

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yes I am. Dude has a long history of scum behavior. AND he's a Miami Dolphin.

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

And he's a scum bag. And a Dolphin.

Also, as a side note I'm curious why this is even a point of emphasis? So if he played for the Vikings or Bears everything's cool?

Do we as fans of the Bills not have Von Miller on our roster? Who are we to judge another team? 

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, QCity said:

No way a TikTok influencer is after money.

I would agree with this but Hill is linked to one these stories every year. And there is actual proof he beat the sh*t out of an old gf nearly to death. Eventually you have to realize where there is smoke, there is fire

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

Tyreek is a jerk.   Probably another jarring hit to the head and he goes full on AB.  He's not far off from that.  Even at that red carpet NFL awards thing with his wife at his side, his behavior was awkward and weird. 

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not every broken leg is the same. They don't always result in public lawsuits. I'm sure her leg was broken. I'm sure Hill is a scumbag. But let's not ignore that we live in a society where a SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY is going after a bit of fame as well. All can be true. 

Also, as a side note I'm curious why this is even a point of emphasis? So if he played for the Vikings or Bears everything's cool?

Do we as fans of the Bills not have Von Miller on our roster? Who are we to judge another team? 

Since the entirety of the NFL ran off Araiza including many Bills fans on allegations...i have no problem with calling Tyreek a scumbag, because he is.  And he will bury his career soon if not from this, from something else.

8 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I went and looked her up on Insta. She Thicc.

I also just went and looked at her Instagram page.....Dayum!

If she's got any toned muscles in those thighs/legs, I can easily see how she'd be a force to be reckoned with on the playing field.

8 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Lots of back and forth about who is lying here, but still no one asking why she was playing football with Hill.Is this a euphemism for rough sex?

Lol the story explains that her 10 year old son had signed up for one of his camps, which in some way led to him inviting her to his place and having all 6’1” of her line up as a D lineman then O lineman in his backyard.  Both of them seem to be extremely special.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Because I was trying to find some common ground and levity while dealing with TBD's all too present misogynists. :thumbsup:

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Because I was trying to find some common ground and levity while dealing with TBD's all too present misogynists. :thumbsup:

I agree with your take on Hill, he’s a scum bag, but people not wanting to pile on or people not agreeing with your take doesn’t make them misogynists. I’m sure you’re knowingly exaggerating with that claim out of frustration with those who don’t see it your way but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any hatred of women by any poster here ever.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And you're just assuming he's guilty.  Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than typical assault on a woman.  Easy to for her to use his reputation against him too.  Normally I wouldn't defend him but as someone else pointed out a tic Tok influencer bringing a lawsuit sounds a bit too convenient

Why is this woman doing football drills with a professional football player, she brags about getting the best of him then  sues when she gets hurt? And I’m not defending the scum bag just asking a question. 

• Dislike 1

37 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, there are a lot of different ways to look at misogyny. I, personally find when people feel they have to mention repeatedly that it "was a woman" that was assaulted it's a form of misogyny as well. Infers that women are weak and unable to handle themselves. And I can tell you these days that's just not true.

51 minutes ago, julian said:

I agree with your take on Hill, he’s a scum bag, but people not wanting to pile on or people not agreeing with your take doesn’t make them misogynists. I’m sure you’re knowingly exaggerating with that claim out of frustration with those who don’t see it your way but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen any hatred of women by any poster here ever.

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Well, there are a lot of different ways to look at misogyny. I, personally find when people feel they have to mention repeatedly that it "was a woman" that was assaulted it's a form of misogyny as well. Infers that women are weak and unable to handle themselves. And I can tell you these days that's just not true.

Maybe.

But I've also been here long enough to see a number of quality women posters run off by the boys club and their hot anti-women takes. Going all the way back to Lori, and a number more over the years.

I'm also aware that there are a number of posters here with convictions for sexual assault, soliciting minors, and domestic abuse in our midst that looooove to chime in on threads like this and always go after the victim. Projecting from their own cases. And it's kinda disgusting. Dont be fooled into thinking everyone here is a nice little choir boy. And keep that in mind when you're reading through these threads.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Saint Doug said:

Lots of back and forth about who is lying here, but still no one asking why she was playing football with Hill. Is this a euphemism for rough sex?

Considering Hill's mother and sister were watching, that would certainly put a spin on things.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Lol the story explains that her 10 year old son had signed up for one of his camps, which in some way led to him inviting her to his place and having all 6’1” of her line up as a D lineman then O lineman in his backyard.  Both of them seem to be extremely special.

Yes all perfectly normal sounding lol

Sounds like Hill may have been intrigued with mommy and things got a lil weird

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Well, if appearance means anything, she looks like a super trustworthy person in the photo, someone not at all trying to get attention, publicity...

And this photo seems to solidify that trait:

image.png

Awesome take. She posts pics so she's the untrustworthy one.

Here is Hill's background for comparison:

In 2014, Hill was dismissed from Oklahoma State’s football team after being arrested and accused of domestic violence. Hill allegedly threw his pregnant girlfriend around “like a ragdoll,” punched her in the face, sat on her, punched her in the stomach and choked her, according to a police report obtained by the Tulsa World in Oklahoma.

Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. He received three years of probation and was sentenced to enroll in a year-long anger-management course, a program designed to rehabilitate those who’ve been convicted of battery.

And in 2019, Hill was the subject of a criminal investigation for alleged battery after an incident left his son, then 3, with a broken arm. As of 2019, the case was inactive after medical investigations determined the arm was broken by accident. Hill did not receive any discipline from the NFL.

And in 2023, Hill is being investigated by Miami-Dade police about allegations that he hit a charter employee at Haulover Marina on Father’s Day, has faced legal troubles before over alleged violent incidents. According to a tip received by Local 10 News, the alleged incident took place at 6 p.m. Sunday when Hill got into a disagreement with the worker and ended up hitting the man.

But she posts pics.

Good for you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Little Dog said:

Why is this woman doing football drills with a professional football player, she brags about getting the best of him then  sues when she gets hurt? And I’m not defending the scum bag just asking a question. 

Agree as I stated initially, there's more to this story than just condemning him too.

Not condoning anything but DV and assault have been prevalent throughout the years. Only difference now is people make double the monetary gain with social media/tabloid exclusives coupled with a lawsuit. 

The only reason it surprises anyone is due to the scope of access people now have. Can’t really pay for things to go away or disappear anymore. 

15 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Haven’t we learned to not buy into every story like this that comes across the wire 

with a random clean slate dude? sure. with this human excrement? absolutely not. its constant and its always the lowest of the low of every off-season. at this point throw him in jail for being DB Cooper, thts the level of credibility he has

15 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No I'm not. I'm acting like this is typical, repeat behavior of a vile person.

And apparently the only person on TBD that thinks so. Yikes.

Again, its a civil case. He allegedly went after her and knocked her down and injured her. No real charges to press. He feels good about being a big, strong, tough guy who can knock around a woman. But he should probably pay for her medical bills too.

also for the "$$$ grab" crowd..... she had a wild surgery on her leg and the suit is for $50k........ in our countrys healthcare? theres not a penny leftover for her.

even if she has top notch health insurance and its free.... missed time from work. physical therapy. half dozen plus doctor visits and follow ups. possible loss of function.

factor all that, and then remember Tyreeks contracts. this is not a money grab, dude belongs in a cage

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No I'm not. I'm acting like this is typical, repeat behavior of a vile person.

And apparently the only person on TBD that thinks so. Yikes.

Again, its a civil case. He allegedly went after her and knocked her down and injured her. No real charges to press. He feels good about being a big, strong, tough guy who can knock around a woman. But he should probably pay for her medical bills too.

Did you even read this?  She's a lot bigger than he is and the whole thing was a football "camp" drill.....where they basically are lining up across from each other and "knocking each  other around".

Sure, Hill is a known POS, but You are significantly misrepresenting what has happened here.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Did you even read this?  She's a lot bigger than he is and the whole thing was a football "camp" drill.....where they basically are lining up across from each other and "knocking each  other around".

Sure, Hill is a known POS, but You are significantly misrepresenting what has happened here.

She's 3 inches taller than him it's the first time she's done any kind of football drills, and one of the things he messaged her before they met up was "I've been know to be a good stepdad"

It's weird how she might not have thought this was a football tryout or something.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

She's 3 inches taller than him it's the first time she's done any kind of football drills, and one of the things he messaged here before they met up was "I've been know to be a good stepdad"

It's weird how she might not have thought this was a football tryout or something.

Agreed. Plus, this was not the football camp.  He flew her alone to his home and acted like this.  Messed up dood.  More like a worst first date story.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

They werent at a camp. They werent running serious drills. She never played football before and they were only playing around. And when he couldnt beat her going half-speed, he kicked it up a notch, bashed her and injured her. Because his fragile little-man ego couldnt handle it.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

She's 3 inches taller than him it's the first time she's done any kind of football drills, and one of the things he messaged here before they met up was "I've been know to be a good stepdad"

Maybe she thought this was on the up and up, mentorship for her son... he wanted in the cookie jar, and when he figured out it wasn't happening, that short fuse was lit. 

I'm blown away at the amount of dudes standing up for this dork. Beat up his pregnant gf, could've killed the son.... survived.... tyreek is on a recorded call talking about breaking his arm at 5 and saying "at least he'll fear me"... no charges.

Last summer getting physical with an old fishing captain.... and half the board is "whoa whoa, let's wait till the facts come out". Her legs broke. Tyreek s history is ONLY putting his hands on people weaker than him.... while being a pro athlete at thattttttt

I'm 35, and short of Ray Carruth, and maybe Darren Sharper/kellen Winslow ii, he's the biggest dirtball to be celebrated in the sport of the last 2-3 decades

• Thank you (+1) 1