Game Thread: Tampa Bay at Detroit - 3 PM NBC

chongli

Just now, Bob Jones said:

Bakers INT should not have been one, and Goffs terrible pass should have been one. Huh.

It’s almost as if you can’t measure a QB by his interceptions. 

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

WTF how do you drop that easy INT??

I say this every week but it's true. These CBs pick Allen every time... like their gloves have glue on them. Meanwhile every other QB sees those picks that I can intercept fall to the ground.... it's mind blowing

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Wait some of you are rooting for the Bucs? WTF

I honestly don’t care who wins this game.  But I also don’t buy into the “Detroit and Cleveland are just like us” reasons to root for Detroit.   ***** ‘em.  

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

I honestly don’t care who wins this game.  But I also don’t buy into the “Detroit and Cleveland are just like us” reasons to root for Detroit.   ***** ‘em.  

Lions are on the cursed list like us, browns and Vikings. Root for the lions. Also be smart. The whole goal is to not have to play the 49ers. Bucs will lose to them by 20+ if they win today. Lions maybe have a chance, a small one but a chance either way. We can’t beat the Niners. Therefore root for the toughest path for them in case we get to the SB. 

• Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I say this every week but it's true. These CBs pick Allen every time... like their gloves have glue on them. Meanwhile every other QB sees those picks that I can intercept fall to the ground.... it's mind blowing

I said it in the Niners/GB thread last night. GB dropped the walk in pick 6 and then dropped the easy INT on the last drive too. Meanwhile josh throws lasers and every DB becomes Jerry rice catching everything josh throws. I don’t give a ***** what anyone says, we are cursed. Only the 49ers get that kind of luck. 

14 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Lions are on the cursed list like us, browns and Vikings. Root for the lions. Also be smart. The whole goal is to not have to play the 49ers. Bucs will lose to them by 20+ if they win today. Lions maybe have a chance, a small one but a chance either way. We can’t beat the Niners. Therefore root for the toughest path for them in case we get to the SB. 

Nice try. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.