Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

Just now, zow2 said:

And that’s what CJ Stroud doesn’t throw many INTs.  He really gets conservative on many 2nd and long and 3rd and long throws.

And gets lucky. He could have had two interceptions tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dick_Cheney said:

wtf was that. Not the time to get cute. 

Agreed, but they’re probably willing to try anything since their offense has been terrible all game.

I don’t see how they can win with the offense being so stymied.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

For all the compliments about Stroud … Offense has 3 points so far 

There was a missed FG

Ravens Defense is elite. I've been saying it all year. I've watched like half the Ravens game and their defense is what stands out to me. All this talk about Lamar being the MVP is crazy to me because their defense is way better than their offense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I mean the Texans have had a lot of legit False Starts.

Refs definitely have missed some holds on the Ravens on two of Lamar's runs though

Agreed. The Texans earned 8, they suck….Ravens should have more than 2

Edited by gflande1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

For all the compliments about Stroud … Offense has 3 points so far 

His OL has been terrible, his run game has been non-existent, his pass catchers are mediocre to begin with, he has been let down by his play calling. Let's be real here. He has out-played Lamar Jackson. He just needs some kind of help.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

His OL has been terrible, his run game has been non-existent, his pass catchers are mediocre to begin with, he has been let down by his play calling. Let's be real here. He has out-played Lamar Jackson. He just needs some kind of help.

Reminds me a lot of games Allen has had, but Stroud doesn’t have that create something out do nothing ability.

• Agree 1

Just now, DapperCam said:

With the lead and their defense playing well, I doubt they even give Lamar the chance. It will be runs and safe throws down the field. 

Remember, Taron's pick 6 was a 9 yard pass

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Penalties are completely one sided.  

Yeah, Baltimore is not so good that they only have 2 penalties and Houston is not so bad that they have 8 already, especially when a penalty could be called on every single play.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

Agree. Stroud has been very composed under pressure. I really like this kid.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.