Von added a new move this week

Einstein

This is the first time i’ve seen him successfully reintroduce the spin since before his ACL injury. Prior to yesterday, he was only speed rushing around the edge or getting stonewalled.

This was really nice to see! Should have been his first sack of the season.

I added a slow-mo version if you let the clip play out.

• Like (+1) 21
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is the first time i’ve seen him successfully reintroduce the spin since before his ACL injury. Prior to yesterday, he was only speed rushing around the edge or getting stonewalled.

Saw that also 😊

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think Von assumed the QB had thrown the ball hence the push and not a tackle. Its the only thing I can come up with, as I beleive Von wanted to avoid a 15 yard penalty here.

• Like (+1) 1

Von will sack Pat on a spin move it is written, make it so, 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He is still not changing levels at all.  He doesn't trust the knee.  This is his signature move...still hasn't even attempted it.

Agreed and I don’t think he can physically bend the knee that much with the brace.

8 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

I think the crazier play here is 91 throwing a guy on the floor with one arm while fighting another????

Nothing Juggernaut GIF

Holy sh*t… I never noticed that during the game… that was crazy

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I can’t tell which is real time and which is the slow mo, because that’s about the slowest spin move I have seen. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Did he start wearing it again? They said he took it off a couple weeks ago.

Did he? I just assumed it was under his pants. Thanks for the info. Honestly didn’t know that.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Did he? I just assumed it was under his pants. Thanks for the info. Honestly didn’t know that.

Yeah it was mentioned a few games ago. I was kinda surprised as when my daughter tore her acl her dr told her you either move forward with or without, but you don’t wear a brace for a while and then stop because your muscles and brain get used to the brace and stopping its use could be problematic. Maybe that was BS…

50 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Pretty solid flag football play. 

This guy is toast. 

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He is still not changing levels at all.  He doesn't trust the knee.  This is his signature move...still hasn't even attempted it.

Its actually quite sad to see this because he was so go at this move and now looks so tentative.  Is Miller snake bitten about trusting the knee? or did the surgery just not work the way it was supposed to?

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You’re mad because you’re still paying Bobby Bonilla.

Well … you’re not wrong!  But I direct my anger for that to the Wilpons; not Von. 

Von is also making a pretty penny contributing to the Bills exactly as much as Bonilla is contributing to the Mets. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Anyone else notice Von drop into coverage on the first defensive series? On the 3rd down play, he dropped & was kinda in the passing lane, I guess you could even say he played a part in forcing the incompletion.

• Like (+1) 2

This could be really important for his confidence going into the KC game.  He came close multiple times late.   

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Pretty solid flag football play. 

This guy is toast. 

OR he thought the ball was already thrown  AND he wanted to avoid taking a 15 yard penalty

Good grief.  Some of the posts on here.    

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kq8juuebsqma8429q0

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why exactly did he not wrap him up?

Think he thought Rudolph got the ball out already! He does pump fake last second,  bet he's pissed he didn't add another playoff sack.

Also remember Romo,Nantz bringing his name up a few times, by far his best game since the injury 

Hopefully he keeps trending upwards

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.