Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

Just now, newcam2012 said:

The point is the head to head match ups are important to evaluate. 

A previous poster is citing how the Chiefs haven't beaten quality opponents this year.

In summary, the head to head match ups are important while the claim of Chiefs losing to quality opponents is worthless. 

Hope that clears things up for you sir. 

The reason I said nevermind is because I knew it would just be more of your weird agenda that didn't make any sense.

Assumption confirmed.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Before the Cowboys game many spoke on the record of the Cowboys going into that game with said ref, undefeated. How did that play out?

Also, it’s not the entire Hochuli crew, it’s him and others. Relax. 

Happened to us vs bengals in the playoffs last year too…bengals fans were nervous about the ref assignment and they destroyed us lol

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Of course I'm most concerned with us winning.  But I also hate the prospect of Buffalo and its fans getting a black eye in a game everyone will be watching, because of a relatively small percentage of #######s pelting the Chiefs with iceballs. 

Haha for sure buddy I agree with you, was just making a joke.

I definitely don't wanna see that either

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Happened to us vs bengals in the playoffs last year too…bengals fans were nervous about the ref assignment and they destroyed us lol

Playoff games are called differently, all of America is watching. Especially this game. The viewership/ratings will be sky high. Allen is gonna go off. 

3 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

My take 

Spector to IR

Klein to active roster

PS call ups. Isabella and Haack.

Agreed.  Even if Bernard is a go, you’ve got to call up Klein for insurance. 

Just now, uninja said:

Really hoping Bernard and Taron can go. We must feed The Pit, it demands sacrifice.

They have to be playing, Taron should be clearing protocol today.

Bernard could have been ruled out already.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Georgia Bill said:

The stadium last week against Pittsburgh looked great on the national stage.  Snow celebrations shooting up into the air, very few snowballs.  But that was against a Pittsburgh team that is not really considered an enemy.  Against the hated Chiefs, I hope things don't turn ugly with some stupid fans pelting Chiefs players with iceballs, but frankly I could see it happening.  Not cool.

I think Zebras are more enemy than KC.  The Zebras are the ones who created the tuck rule. The Zebras are the one who said "Give it to them" when clearly the P*ts only got 9 yards when they needed 10.  The Zebras who blatantly ignored holds on Bills players because they were called out on it.  This kind of thing occurred repeatedly and still these Zebras were the ones who chosen to referee the playoffs.

If there is a target for iceballs it is the Zebras.

• Disagree 1

McDermott and his defense let down Josh and the offense in the 13 second game.

Injuries or not, I expect coach to have his defense and his team as a whole ready to avenge that failure

if not, then it once again calls him into question, and it begs the question as to why hasn't he been able to deliver results when it matters most? 

I am hopeful that Frazier was more the problem, and that we see a defense that holds up it's end if the bargain Sunday evening

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

I think Zebras are more enemy than KC.  The Zebras are the ones who created the tuck rule. The Zebras are the one who said "Give it to them" when clearly the P*ts only got 9 yards when they needed 10.  The Zebras who blatantly ignored holds on Bills players because they were called out on it.  This kind of thing occurred repeatedly and still these Zebras were the ones who chosen to referee the playoffs.

If there is a target for iceballs it is the Zebras.

Actually, funny to talk about, really stupid to execute!

41 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

One 15 yd penalty could decide this game. Be smart mafia

They can't penalize for throwing ***** on the field. If they do then the KC fans can start throwing it all the time and get fifteen yards penalties all day. The NFL is ######ed but not that ######ed. 

7 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

McDermott and his defense let down Josh and the offense in the 13 second game.

Injuries or not, I expect coach to have his defense and his team as a whole ready to avenge that failure

if not, then it once again calls him into question, and it begs the question as to why hasn't he been able to deliver results when it matters most? 

I am hopeful that Frazier was more the problem, and that we see a defense that holds up it's end if the bargain Sunday evening

Arguably the biggest game in McDermott's career. 

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

They can't penalize for throwing ***** on the field. If they do then the KC fans can start throwing it all the time and get fifteen yards penalties all day. The NFL is ######ed but not that ######ed. 

Technically they could, but it is very rare. 

20 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Dang. There goes a few drops in our favor

Their whole team drops the ball.  MVS has dropped 2 long wide open TD passes minimum this year.

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

They don't. 

If it got bad enough the refs would make an announcement warning fans to stop or it would result in an unsportsmanlike 15 yard penalty...but security would likely kick out the offending people before that happened once warned.

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Before the Cowboys game many spoke on the record of the Cowboys going into that game with said ref, undefeated. How did that play out?

Also, it’s not the entire Hochuli crew, it’s him and others. Relax. 

And for the record, during the Philly game they showed the play from an angle close to Hochuli.'s vantage point  Hoch was viewing Josh from the front and from there you couldn't see the horse collar that occurred behind him.  It was possible to think Josh was brought down by the shoulder. It was the rest of the cowardly crew who did not step up and call the obvious horse-collar.

Now that has nothing to do with the additional nonsense on calling Intentional grounding call.  That was just unnecessary.

2 hours ago, finn said:

Great matchup. About time it's not in Arrowhead. Both defensive coordinators are innovative, so that's a wash. I'd say the offensive coordinators are about even, too. And Allen and Mahomes, although I think Allen is better because of his will to win. Pachenko = Cook. Home field is an advantage, but it's more than outweighed by the injuries. Their kicking game is superior.

The slightest of edges to KC, but a single holding or PI call, a blocked kick, or fumble, a big return...anything can turn the game one way or another. All things being equal, I'd give it to the Bills because Allen is a better quarterback than Mahomes. Bigger, faster, stronger, more clutch, more determined. Plus, he doesn't run like a squirrel or sound like Kermit. 

Don't get me wrong I love Allen. He's special, elite, and can carry a team. However, to say Allen is better is very debatable. I think Mahomes is the heads down the best QB by most fans and football people. It's a stretch to say Allen is better especially since Patrick is dangling two rings while Allen is ring less. The Allen "will to win" vs Mahomes "will to win" comparison is a ridiculous statement. No offense. There is no edge on the will to win. Both are off the charts here. Did you watch Mahomes play on one leg last year? You don't win two rings because of a lack of wanting to win. 

For all practical purposes Reid is the offensive coordinator and play caller. Nagy is just a fill in. Reid is probably one of the best offensive minds in the game. Huge edge over an inexperienced Brady. Enough said here. Hopefully, the youngster can match or outperform the willy veteran Chiefs coaching staff. He's done a great job thus far. The task doesn't appear to be too big. 

The Chiefs secondary has a huge edge over the Bills depleted secondary. It's not even close. Have to give McD credit on how the D is performing with back ups galore. It's probably McD biggest and most impressive achievement this year. Hopefully, the success continues. 

This game may come down to special teams. That's a scary thought since the Bills punter has only one good leg, an inferior replacement, and a FG kicker that's very shaky right now. Huge advantage to Chiefs. 

Home field should be a huge advantage. This is where the Bills have the biggest advantage. I don't think anyone can dispute this. The Bills  generally don't lose at home but this game and opponent is a different animal. I ask everyone to look at the home playoff game vs Cinci last year. 

Coaching will be huge this game. Reid has the clear advantage here. He wins big games while McD struggles in divisional playoff games and beyond. I think many Bills fans are secretly hoping McD doesn't blow it again. Sorry. However, this year feels different? Maybe that's just my homerism at work. Nevertheless, the monkey is on McD and the Bills. I believe for what it's worth the pressure is on the Bills to win. Thus far, the Bills have handled the pressure down the stretch magnificently. No one should question the toughness and resiliency of this team.  One more time please, please, and please.

Bills have a great advantage at the tackles, Chiefs running defense is not good, and the Bills pass catchers are better. The Bills have to take advantage of their strengths. 

All in all, this is setting up to be a classic game. A dog fight and heavyweight fight between two teams that know each other well. The Bills players and fans finally get their wish with a home game in Buffalo vs KC. We've been wanting this for years. The Bills management focused on building a team to beat KC. Is it be careful what you ask for or just what the football doctor ordered? 

Let's go Buffalo!!! We fans will give it our all to help the team get the W. I would love nothing more than to see Reid's fat ass and Mahomes whining ass march out of Highmark Stadium in their underwear. We haven't forgotten pain of 13 seconds. We haven't forgotten the grim reaper remarks about Mahomes. Sunday is the time for changing of the guard. The time for the Bills to shine! My old law enforcement gun range instructor used to constantly say "nothing to it but to do it." How fitting is that tomorrow?

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Their whole team drops the ball.  MVS has dropped 2 long wide open TD passes minimum this year.

While this is true, it also means that at some point tomorrow he's probably going to make an upside down, one-handed, behind the back catch between three defenders on 3rd/20. :doh:

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Simon said:

While this is true, it also means that at some point tomorrow he's probably going to make an upside down, one-handed, behind the back catch between three defenders on 3rd/20. :doh:

Right after McDermott calls a time out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

3 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

Bills -> No Gabe Davis 

Chiefs -> No Tyreek Hill

I’ll take that 

Thats the thing!  That game 2 years ago Allen and Gabe Davis couldn't quite match up against Mahomes, Kelce and Hill all three.  Thats 3 hall of famers right there.
Also in that game both QB's ran the ball about same yards, but running backs for KC rushed for 115 yards to Bills 41. That will not be the case this game.

KC is still very dangerous with Mahomes, Kelce, Rashee Rice and Pacheco, but they are NOT any better right now than Allen, Cook, Kincaid, and Diggs as a whole.

22 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Don't get me wrong I love Allen. He's special, elite, and can carry a team. However, to say Allen is better is very debatable. I think Mahomes is the heads down the best QB by most fans and football people. It's a stretch to say Allen is better especially since Patrick is dangling two rings while Allen is ring less. The Allen "will to win" vs Mahomes "will to win" comparison is a ridiculous statement. No offense. There is no edge on the will to win. Both are off the charts here. Did you watch Mahomes play on one leg last year? You don't win two rings because of a lack of wanting to win. 

For all practical purposes Reid is the offensive coordinator and play caller. Nagy is just a fill in. Reid is probably one of the best offensive minds in the game. Huge edge over an inexperienced Brady. Enough said here. Hopefully, the youngster can match or outperform the willy veteran Chiefs coaching staff. He's done a great job thus far. The task doesn't appear to be too big. 

The Chiefs secondary has a huge edge over the Bills depleted secondary. It's not even close. Have to give McD credit on how the D is performing with back ups galore. It's probably McD biggest and most impressive achievement this year. Hopefully, the success continues. 

This game may come down to special teams. That's a scary thought since the Bills punter has only one good leg, an inferior replacement, and a FG kicker that's very shaky right now. Huge advantage to Chiefs. 

Home field should be a huge advantage. This is where the Bills have the biggest advantage. I don't think anyone can dispute this. The Bills  generally don't lose at home but this game and opponent is a different animal. I ask everyone to look at the home playoff game vs Cinci last year. 

Coaching will be huge this game. Reid has the clear advantage here. He wins big games while McD struggles in divisional playoff games and beyond. I think many Bills fans are secretly hoping McD doesn't blow it again. Sorry. However, this year feels different? Maybe that's just my homerism at work. Nevertheless, the monkey is on McD and the Bills. I believe for what it's worth the pressure is on the Bills to win. Thus far, the Bills have handled the pressure down the stretch magnificently. No one should question the toughness and resiliency of this team.  One more time please, please, and please.

Bills have a great advantage at the tackles, Chiefs running defense is not good, and the Bills pass catchers are better. The Bills have to take advantage of their strengths. 

All in all, this is setting up to be a classic game. A dog fight and heavyweight fight between two teams that know each other well. The Bills players and fans finally get their wish with a home game in Buffalo vs KC. We've been wanting this for years. The Bills management focused on building a team to beat KC. Is it be careful what you ask for or just what the football doctor ordered? 

Let's go Buffalo!!! We fans will give it our all to help the team get the W. I would love nothing more than to see Reid's fat ass and Mahomes whining ass march out of Highmark Stadium in their underwear. We haven't forgotten pain of 13 seconds. We haven't forgotten the grim reaper remarks about Mahomes. Sunday is the time for changing of the guard. The time for the Bills to shine! My old law enforcement gun range instructor used to constantly say "nothing to it but to do it." How fitting is that tomorrow?

Go Bills

I agree with this, and will add that we are weaker at CB, but they are weaker at WR. We have a better oline, and they have a better Dline, but only slightly. In order to win this game, we have to do a better job with protection, than in the first matchup.

• Agree 1

Just now, Allen2Moulds said:

I agree with this, and will add that we are weaker at CB, but they are weaker at WR. We have a better oline, and they have a better Dline, but only slightly. In order to win this game, we have to do a better job with protection, than in the first matchup.

There was an interesting discussion on one of the talking head shows yesterday about the difference we'd see in Josh if he were to have played for Reed right out of college.

2 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Thats the thing!  That game 2 years ago Allen and Gabe Davis couldn't quite match up against Mahomes, Kelce and Hill all three.  Thats 3 hall of famers right there.
Also in that game both QB's ran the ball about same yards, but running backs for KC rushed for 115 yards to Bills 41. That will not be the case this game.

KC is still very dangerous with Mahomes, Kelce, Rashee Rice and Pacheco, but they are NOT any better right now than Allen, Cook, Kincaid, and Diggs as a whole.

Add Shakir and Knox to that list. We've got way more weapons that have come up big in games for us this year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dakrider said:

I mean that's not exactly true, they just won the coin toss, both offenses were essentially even.

1 hour ago, Georgia Bill said:

Of course I'm most concerned with us winning.  But I also hate the prospect of Buffalo and its fans getting a black eye in a game everyone will be watching, because of a relatively small percentage of #######s pelting the Chiefs with iceballs. 

I could see Hochuli getting pelted which would look even worse.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bills could use big games from both of those guys!

Both very well could. Kincaid is intriguing because, even though their LBs are pretty good, they can be tested by his speed. The thing that will be interesting is that all of Buffalo's receivers can go over the middle or attack the boundaries. Any CB or LB trying to cover them is going to have to deal with that and Buffalo has clearly exploited matchups like that all season.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.