Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Mynamemike

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That was clean

I’m glad it wasn’t called, but I have seen that minuscule level of contact called very often in this league. We all know the consistency level of PI calls is never the same, from game to game, and sometimes, even in the same game.

Just now, Success said:

Hopefully, Benford, Bernard & Johnson injuries aren't too serious.

We're onto KC.  We get them at home.  Time to change the playoff narrative against that team..

Mahomes will be running all over the place creating problems.  Bills are the underdog no matter what the line is.

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Yeah that was a penalty but the NFL includes terrible officiating.  Obviously if it was the opposite side everyone here would say that the league is rigged.  lol 

Cry more into that yellow towel.

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

How about his defense?  Maybe you can celebrate that. 

I’m celebrating a QB that consistently bales out a coaching staff.  Making games more difficult than they need to be after being a head coach is not acceptable. You celebrate 13 seconds?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sal reports that even after the TO, Bills still had the wrong personnel on D.  Williams was running off the field and just made it before the Squeelers snapped it.  McDummy almost cost us there with 12 men again.

In his defense, we are running A LOT of backups out there.  

• Like (+1) 1

Whelp.....I was fairly confident we would win today.  I was fairly confident we would beat the Chiefs next week until all the injuries popped up today.  Now, who knows who will even be available to play next week.  Frustrating game today with the injuries.  Going to have to find a way.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Another game that the nervous Nellie’s will think was closer than it actually was…everyone in hear panicking and they never even had an opportunity to cut the lead to less than 7

so much whining when it was 21-7. I had to leave the board. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

I’m celebrating a QB that consistently bales out a coaching staff.  Making games more difficult than they need to be after being a head coach is not acceptable. You celebrate 13 seconds?

I dont want to reply to this and get banned.  Enjoy the win. 

• Vomit 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Mahomes will be running all over the place creating problems.  Bills are the underdog no matter what the line is.

they weren't even the underdog against KC in KC during the regular season.

Another game that the nervous Nellie’s will think was closer than it actually was…everyone in hear panicking and they never even had an opportunity to cut the lead to less than 7

We know who they are

Too close. Need blowouts or they suck. Are you new here?

• Like (+1) 1