Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Success said:

Beating Pitt just became imperative.

Really can't let KC coast to another AFCCG.  And it's time to turn the narrative on that match-up in the playoffs.

The turn in the narrative is:

This would be the first road game Kermit has played in the playoffs. Ever.

Nobody really knows how he'll react. Will he raise to a new level?

Will he go full wacky waving inflatable tube man at his receivers again?

7SSp.gif

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1

Whelp.....it's on us to do what we need to do.  We have to win Monday and get to work because even though the Chiefs haven't been that potent on offense, they are still a good team and the defending champs.  To be the man, you have to beat the man and with a win Monday, we will get that chance.  It's going to be tough because you know the Chiefs will bring their best and that comes with some favorable calls from the refs.  Going to be an uphill battle, but it's all in front of us.

• Agree 3

Just now, Billznut said:

Agreed. The players will not have the same confidence in McDaniel and Tua going forward starting next year in camp. I bet the Jets pass them for 2nd in division with Rodgers returning. 

I agree BillZ it’s clear the Jets with a healthy Rogers are number 2 in the division. Fins have a major decision to make on whether to pay Tua 

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

The real question is how many cringey F bombs is McDaniel going to have drop on hard knocks to try to make himself feel tough after coaching this charmin team

The secondary for the dolphins is soft. They completely whiffed on several tackles (intentionally) after what they did last week. No interest in tackling. I’d cut those fools because you will never be a winner with a defensive player not willing to tackle 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I agree BillZ it’s clear the Jets with a healthy Rogers are number 2 in the division. Fins have a major decision to make on whether to pay Tua 

I’m not a Tua fan, but we have no clue what a healthy Rodgers at 40 looks like. The Jets roster is also incredibly overrated. The Dolphins aren’t going far, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they remain number two in the division. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Agreed. The players will not have the same confidence in McDaniel and Tua going forward starting next year in camp. I bet the Jets pass them for 2nd in division with Rodgers returning. 

Idk what specifically it is but the dolphins offense feels like it’s gotta have tells.  It feels like they’re completely figured out 

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Shouldn't forget Tua's one TD this game was incredibly stupid and should have been picked off or at the very least broken up.

It was like a punt only it took longer to get there. Worst coverage I've seen

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

Tirico - outstanding foundation mcdaniel has built.  How can you say that when they can't compete against winning teams and adverse conditions

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I’m not a Tua fan, but we have no clue what a healthy Rodgers at 40 looks like. The Jets roster is also incredibly overrated. The Dolphins aren’t going far, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t remain number two in the division. 

You make a great point just there is something about Tua he just doesn’t play well in big games 

• Agree 1

Just now, stevewin said:

Tirico - outstanding foundation mcdaniel has built.  How can you say that when they can't compete against winning teams and adverse conditions

Didn't he basically walk into it?

Just now, foreboding said:

Garrett giving the chiefs too much credit. They beat a wimpy team tonight. Credit to Chiefs though, mistake free football and grinded out points.

It's the Chiefs in the Playoffs and they've been terrible all year, they've been dying to talk them up for forever.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.