Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I get the strange idea Taylor might not be the most popular person in the stands next week 

They should play only Taylor songs for the commercial breaks.  Maybe all the ones about her ex boyfriends lol

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The bills have been here since 1960 and I have never wavered that they would ever leave

Sure Josh Allen might be the savior of the Buffalo Bills but we would still be in orchard Park as losers without him.. Ralph was not going to let the bills be moved

And we were getting a new stadium sooner than later... Whether we were winners or losers

Ralph wanted to play half the season in Toronto 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

He came back, he had big catch to start the 4th quarter.

Yeah, @Process told me. Thanks. Haven't paid close enough attention towards the end here as the Fish decided to become the Turtles.

Edited by ExWNYer
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I believe the cold really effected the quality of this game. It’s a shame. 

I think the cold changed nothing lol Miami has looked exactly the same as the last few weeks running the same route combinations with tua mostly avoiding outside the numbers like he always does and the presnap motion has looked sloppy like it always does in away games 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

This dude taking heavy hits of copium

You sure ain't winning because of Tua either.

This is what it looks like when he throws to the spot and his guy isn't there

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Ralph wanted to play half the season in Toronto 

Lmao he moved one regular season game a year for a few years when we were struggling to sell season tickets.. Green Bay also played out of lambeau Field for a while in Milwaukee

You forget the clause that he put in that forbid anybody who bought the team to move them

Edited by Buffalo716

I’m not even upset that there will be countless unoriginal McDaniel memes with the “I wish it were colder” shirt.

Maybe he’ll start acting like a grown up and not like he’s auditioning for the 5th nerd on Big Bang Theory and thinking he’s the most clever person in the room. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, sven233 said:

The difference between Allen's arm and Tua's arm is just so obvious.  And there are Dolphins' fans out there that still insist Tua is better.  Insane.

Some bills fans here as well. Can’t fix stupid I suppose. 

The real question is how many cringey F bombs is McDaniel going to have drop on hard knocks to try to make himself feel tough after coaching this charmin team

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Miami did make the playoffs in back to back years they just seem ripe to regress though 

Agreed. The players will not have the same confidence in McDaniel and Tua going forward starting next year in camp. I bet the Jets pass them for 2nd in division with Rodgers returning. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

15 rush attempts in a freezing game that was close until the start of the fourth quarter. Top RB averaging overc4 YPC.

Don't ever call any coach a genius. These guys are morons. 

For whatever reason in the cold KC's WRs were catching a bit better and they wanted to seize on that and I can't really blame them for that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.