Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

4 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Comparing Stroud to Mike Vick… hope Stroud doesn’t have any “dawg” in him or Vick might pounce. 

my chocolate lab made a worried face at the TV when they mentioned Vick’s name.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

B they have shut down the Browns run game which I believe is better than the Bills.  So be a very low scoring game, and a team like the Texans could win it.. mind you that all depends if they can beat a very very good Ravens team that I expect to be rusty next week.  

I don’t personally agree…browns at full strength maybe though.  Flacco also doesn’t require 1/multiple qb spies so it’s a whole different beast.  The browns oline is getting absolutely whooped and Flacco is a a statue(probably why the jets didn’t want him)

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'd say the emperor has no clothes but...

I hated the idea of that trade.  The funny part is, the worst-case scenario for the Browns that I imagined came true.  They traded their future away and rolled the dice on a single player.  A single player that could just drop off in performance, get injured, etc...

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Are people saying he isn’t?  I’m genuinely asking not trying to prove his point lol.  You’ve gotta go through great qbs to succeed in the playoffs.  I still feel confident we come up with something that can stump a young qb but he def deserves props at the same time.  I’d personally be more worried about kc but I could see people going either way 

No, nobody is saying he isn't.  That crap was directed at me after being completely hyperbolic and going into defense mode like he does with Lamar.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Amongst who? In my community Kat Williams and Shannon Sharp are now the most popular!

Young women.  If the NFL and it’s advertisers can court attention from that demographic why wouldn’t they?

Like imagine if Michael Jackson was dating an NFL player’s son in the 80’s.

• Haha (+1) 1

That was embarrassing for the Browns.

Texans likely get annihilated by Ravens next week by if rhey find a way to win that could bode well...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

OK.  Who are the fans saying, "We stop worrying about the Browns and start worrying about the Texans" on three.

1, 2, 3, break!

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Not gonna lie, I was scared of this Browns team. Now, I'm scared of the Texans

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  You are the first of many!

12 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

If KC and Buffalo play, I hope every fan in Buffalo throws a snowball at Taylor Swift.

I would hate that. Scummy. Plus, literally the Swifties might be the scariest gang in America. They would have Buffalo nuked.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This Browns/Watson trade is arguably the worst in history, even worse than the Herschell Walker trade

Carolina says hold my beer on the trade for the #1 pick last year especially taking Young over Stroud with the pick.  

No. 1: Chicago → Carolina (PD). Chicago traded a first-round selection (1st) to Carolina in exchange for WR D. J. Moore, first- and second-round selections (9th and 61st), 2024 first-round (1st overall) and 2025 second-round selections.[Trade 1]

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

Carolina says hold my beer on the trade for the #1 pick last year especially taking Young over Stroud with the pick.  

No. 1: Chicago → Carolina (PD). Chicago traded a first-round selection (1st) to Carolina in exchange for WR D. J. Moore, first- and second-round selections (9th and 61st), 2024 first-round (1st overall) and 2025 second-round selections.[Trade 1]

I think when you factor in the ridiculous and destructive contract for Watson, the award has to go to that trade.

1 minute ago, Rubes said:

I think when you factor in the ridiculous and destructive contract for Watson, the award has to go to that trade.

It depends on whether Young busts or turns things around.  If he busts, combined with Stroud being the franchise in Houston, the trade will have set Carolina back much further than  Watson set Cleveland back.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.