Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

2 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

So if the Jags win, we are in no matter what happens tomorrow night?

No.....If the Jags win, and we lose.....we're screwed.

We either need a Jags loss or we need to win.  That's it.  Only 2 ways we get in (unless there is a strange tie tonight.).

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Would they have won this game had Harbaugh not decided to lay down? 

Probably not … but they didn’t have to ..

You can only win against who they put out there 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JohnnyBuffalo said:

This Steeler team is not good.   How on god’s green earth did they get this lucky.  

Yup.......crap team that we may be watching in the Playoffs if we don't do our job tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Great coaching job by Tomlin this year. Switched out Picket for Rudolph was a nice move. 

Actually Pickett got hurt so they went to Trubisky for weeks, who stunk and then they went to Rudolph. So let’s not give Tomlin too much credit here. 

12 minutes ago, buffblue said:

The guy has won like one playoff game in nearly a decade and ridiculously held on to his offensive coordinator when anyone with functional eyes could see he needed to go. Not sure his coaching deserves this much praise

He's proven he can lead his team to a Lombardi Trophy. 

I've always liked Tomlin. He's tough and a straight shooter. 

His team sucks this year and they are playoff bound. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 1

I don't know if there is a way for us to get in along with the Steelers, but if there is, and the Steelers see the Ravens in the 2nd round, I hope the Steelers take them out just for the Ravens laying down and letting them in.

• Like (+1) 2

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, buffblue said:

Do you really believe Pittsburgh would have won this game if Baltimore played Jackson as they should have? 

pittsburgh beats them all the time.  This their 4th straight win at baltimore.

If they were to meet in the playoffs I bet the ravens would be really uncomfortable.  The steelers have had good games vs jackson

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

lol.

the Steelers don’t deserve it if we lose. But they’ll get in if we lose. 

Steelers definitely don't deserve it. 

This new 7th seed has watered down the competition.

The 7 seeds have not been close to winning in the postseason.

• Agree 1

If we play the steeler it will be close and ugly. We always seem to play down to the opponents level recently.

that’s if we even get in.

will be so frustrating if we don’t as we will absolutely be better than some of the teams in the playoffs but will only have ourselves to blame for missing out

Just now, sven233 said:

I don't know if there is a way for us to get in along with the Steelers, but if there is, and the Steelers see the Ravens in the 2nd round, I hope the Steelers take them out just for the Ravens laying down and letting them in.

I really think this kind of showing is bad for a team that is a fave heading into the postseason.

Now they have 2 weeks to think about getting swept by their biggest rival.  I'd be surprised if the Ravens were the AFC team in the SB.

• Haha (+1) 1

You know what?

scree harbaugh and the ravens

i hope they get blown out for taking 2 weeks off!!!!!

they are gonna get risked in divisional round and they got swept by the crappy steelers

i hope they reap something bad ugh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This really sucks. I’m not trying to get bailed out but I really didn’t want us to have to win that Dolphin game. Way too many things can go wrong in a 1 game setting. There’s going to be a ton of pressure now.

Still hope with Titans tomorrow. 

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This really sucks. I’m not trying to get bailed out but I really didn’t want us to have to win that Dolphin game. Way too many things can go wrong in a 1 game setting. There’s going to be a ton of pressure now.

Titans MAY still beat Jags. I thought early on that will probably be the Bills best chance to qualify for the play offs before Sunday night, with the Ravens resting a load.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I agree.

But it will be the too many men on the field game that kills us. Our own doing. 

We should have never lost to NE either.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Anyone suggesting Huntley should be our backup is high.

He is better than our current backup.  Basing him off this game on a ***** field, against a team that held Lamar with starters to 10 points, with backup skill position players as well... is high.  Backups are backups for a reason.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

He's proven he can lead his team to a Lombardi Trophy. 

I've always like Tomlin. He's tough and a straight shooter. 

His team sucks this year and they are playoff bound. 

His team has been mediocre every year for the last decade. Even in 2020 when they started like 12-0, they were incredibly lucky in nearly every game and did absolutely nothing in the postseason.

I mean, for crying out loud Pittsburgh was out gained in yards the first 9 games of the year this year. They are trash

I for one am glad that this Bills team is going to have to earn it in Miami tomorrow 

McDermott shouldn't get a pass if they back in, and now they most likely won't if they don't get the job done.

This is exactly the position that they deserve to be in

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.