Patriots @ Bills game thread - 2nd half

Simon

Just now, UKBillFan said:

That drive worked without Diggs.

I'll get all sorts of negative icons on this, but I believe he has checked out.  Even when he caught that pass for 10 yards, he didn't  run like he normally does.  Hasn't for weeks now.  There was a pass play in the 1st half that he didn't even hardly come off the LOS

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Ravens 35-13.  This board better get their ***** together for a tough game next week.  No meltdowns allowed.  I'm making myself a moderator for that game. 

They'll probably turn up against Miami. The worst performances this season - perhaps Bengals aside - have been against the weaker teams.

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

I'll get all sorts of negative icons on this, but I believe he has checked out.  Even when he caught that pass for 10 yards, he didn't  run like he normally does.  Hasn't for weeks now.  There was a pass play in the 1st half that he didn't even hardly come off the LOS

Two weeks in a row he’s aggressively run for a first? He dances sometimes yes but still seems very focused when given opportunity 

Just now, UKBillFan said:

They'll probably turn up against Miami. The worst performances this season - perhaps Bengals aside - have been against the weaker teams.

I agree they will show up for Miami.  Nothing weak about the defense we are playing.