When did the Bills D turn into John Wick??

Special K

Every play was such a violent hit.....every player on that D was out for blood....

As injured as they are on that side of the ball, what they did today was nothing short of amazing.

They didn't just win, they didn't just dominate, they ripped the souls out of the Cowboys chests!!

I just absolutely loved the nasty streak they played with today.....Chargers, you're next!!

john-wick-is-after-someone-uh9ulxy8aov3w

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

It’s part of why I didn’t even mind the obvious Dodson personal foul on Dak.. you could tell they were out for blood.  

That defense was violent unlike anything I’ve seen in a while.  

Have to imagine McDermott emphasized physicality all week. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe he will get a part in John Wick 5.

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He had some big legal hits that actually helped the team for once 😂

And the play which he got penalty on should not have been called since he attempted to avoid his and just grazed Dak.

Edited by Limeaid
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s part of why I didn’t even mind the obvious Dodson personal foul on Dak.. you could tell they were out for blood.  

That defense was violent unlike anything I’ve seen in a while.  

Have to imagine McDermott emphasized physicality all week. 

He probably wrestled each member on defense.

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

I heard John Wick wears Josh Allen underwear 

If anyone has earned the Chuck Norris treatment, it's Joshua Patrick Allen.

Josh Allen doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Rapp is always out for blood, his attitude must have rubbed off on everybody else.

You have to take the bad with the good with Rapp a little. He is clearly not the same player as Hyde mentally, but the dude will try to absolutely destroy you and I think we needed a little more of that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think Dodsons play has been huge. He's no Milano but the drop off is way less than it initially was. 

Followed by Douglas being fully comfortable and playing like an elite CB1. What a trade by Beane, a 3rd for him and a 5th is tremendous and what a tandem him and Benford make. If we can stay healthy on D , expect this speed and violence every week going forward.

Rapp is a bit reckless but boy does he hit hard

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Special K said:

Every play was such a violent hit.....every player on that D was out for blood....

As injured as they are on that side of the ball, what they did today was nothing short of amazing.

They didn't just win, they didn't just dominate, they ripped the souls out of the Cowboys chests!!

I just absolutely loved the nasty streak they played with today.....Chargers, you're next!!

Very true,  and I'm wondering how they replicate that kind of energy and violence this week in a sterile west coast environment against an inferior opponent.   We shall see.  This is a week that not only coaching matters but internally the players need to get together and create a mindset.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Special K said:

john-wick-is-after-someone-uh9ulxy8aov3w

Its fine being nasty, but the dumb *** hits (esp Rapp) has to stop. Being a bad *** is one thing, being stupid is another. BTW more of those hits on opposing QB's late and when they slide leads the opposing D to retaliate on Josh at some point.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Very true,  and I'm wondering how they replicate that kind of energy and violence this week in a sterile west coast environment against an inferior opponent.   We shall see.  This is a week that not only coaching matters but internally the players need to get together and create a mindset.

If you think the environment at SoFi will be “sterile” I have some news for you…that place will be rocking with Bills fans…

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I think Dodsons play has been huge. He's no Milano but the drop off is way less than it initially was. 

Followed by Douglas being fully comfortable and playing like an elite CB1. What a trade by Beane, a 3rd for him and a 5th is tremendous and what a tandem him and Benford make. If we can stay healthy on D , expect this speed and violence every week going forward.

Rapp is a bit reckless but boy does he hit hard

Fully agree. Dodson, Douglas and Benford have played really well. Rapp is nasty.  Incredible that the defense is still so strong with all the injuries and well, Miller not exactly was he used to be.

Bernard is THE pleasant surprise of the year. For all the smack against Edmunds, MLB was thought to be the weak link in the defense. Bernard proved otherwise. 

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Its fine being nasty, but the dumb *** hits (esp Rapp) has to stop. Being a bad *** is one thing, being stupid is another. BTW more of those hits on opposing QB's late and when they slide leads the opposing D to retaliate on Josh at some point.

They kept hitting Josh late first!!! One wasn't even called after the 1st roughing call.

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

They are already horse collering our with no call, so what the *****

That last Dallas drive in garbage time where McCarthy kept the starters in was hilarious. Dak hit multiple little checkdowns over the middle and every single time the guy who caught the pass was instantly murderized by someone. 

After the touchdown Lamb as defeated as I've ever seen in a player who just caught a touchdown pass. Just broken. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.