Dion kicked a$$ today

Riverboat Ritchie

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1

A lot of fans complaining about Dion in TC and pre-season. He has been above average all season imo. Spencer Brown has also been a pleasant surprise. But Dawkins has been a 1st team all pro from week 1. 

2 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I think this Oline is going to dominate next season. They've been good and sometimes great, but with a whole season under them, look out!

Mitch Morse might be the only question. Not sure if he'll still be here or not. But he has also been great all year, for being the old man on the line. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

He’s one of the most athletic guys on the team. 

Just like Sammo Hung.  I love to see do a kitchen banquet for Dion's charity. 

That video would be watched thousands of times.

Sammo Hung vis Bruce Lee

GA7UatJX0AAWvsT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Movie with him as chef (free)

Edited by Limeaid

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I had Dion's back all through training camp and most here bashed me for being a homer

Dion's just a good football player and always gets better as the year progresses too 

to be fair, both sides can be true. He shouldn’t wildly blow up in the off-season and getting that under control might help him play better sooner… but even so he can be a solid player that has great years

18 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

to be fair, both sides can be true. He shouldn’t wildly blow up in the off-season and getting that under control might help him play better sooner… but even so he can be a solid player that has great years

Or as i said... People overreacted lmao

He didn't come in at 400 pounds...

Offensive lineman lose a lot of weight during training camp... If you like playing at 320 it makes it zero sense to come in at that size

You're getting grinded down during St John Fisher... It's like boxers getting ready for a fight... You could only stay in fighting shape for x amount of time... You can't keep it up for 52 weeks

You cannot stay in peak football condition for 52 weeks... It's too much of a grind on the body... It's about finding the balance for 20 plus weeks of football... 

Being around the game my entire life I certainly was not that worried 

A running back coming in at 260 and I'm worried 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Dawkins is really good this year and probably has several years left at a high level of performance.  I think the only spot that needs immediate attention is center.  He's signed through 2024 and I don't see any reason for him not to play it out.  His cap number next year is only a couple hundred thousand higher next year compared to 2023.  I think the Bills need to think seriously about adding his eventual replacement next year.  It doesn't need to be a first round pick, but a 7th round probably doesn't do the trick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.