Game Ball: Shawn Hochuli

BringBackFergy

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

More like Tyler Bass... Dude is clutch until he needs to be, that is 2 games now he is directly the reason we lost a football game. The refs made bad calls all around, that personal foul on Allen was so bad to put us up in the last 2 minutes of the game.

It was in OT. Had Morrow just bumped into Allen there wouldn’t have been a call. Instead, he shoved him at the end of the play, well after the ball was thrown. I don’t even think Allen embellished it… it was just a dumb play by Morrow. 

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

More like Tyler Bass... Dude is clutch until he needs to be, that is 2 games now he is directly the reason we lost a football game. The refs made bad calls all around, that personal foul on Allen was so bad to put us up in the last 2 minutes of the game.

I’d like to hear about how much he’s practicing on wet natural grass

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

It is now 5-0 and unsurprisingly 5-0 for the eagles ats.

I said in the first half it looked like he was smirking every time he made a call for the eagles.

The no horsecollar into the intentional grounding with davis being right there is one of the worst calls i have ever seen.

The part I bolded, why say dumb stuff like that? It makes people complaining about the refs sound nuts.

The rest of your post is spot on. I'm glad Romo and Nantz commented about how terrible that call was. The terrible part about it is that the NFL has a system in place with the headquarters in NY to easily overturn that call to the right one. They simply refuse to use it. The new football leagues, USFL/XFL, do refereeing correctly and it's making the NFL look even more like a clown show than it already is. 

Fans need to support those smaller leagues or the NFL/Vegas is just going to continue manipulating these games.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Prediction: Hassan Reddick will be fined $7,625 for a horse collar tackle on Josh…but hey….they won. Who cares?  This game should have never come down to OT. Thanks Shawn. 

That game, especially the first half was worthy of a league suspension.  McD doesn't have the stones to complain to NY.  Worst officiated Bills game I've ever watched.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

You’re going to reference the 50/50 call on Josh.. on 41 who should have already had 2 personal fouls??? This game is certainly on McDermy but the refs were absolutely bad and 90% were egregiously called on the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The part I bolded, why say dumb stuff like that? It makes people complaining about the refs sound nuts.

The rest of your post is spot on. I'm glad Romo and Nantz commented about how terrible that call was. The terrible part about it is that the NFL has a system in place with the headquarters in NY to easily overturn that call to the right one. They simply refuse to use it. The new football leagues, USFL/XFL, do refereeing correctly and it's making the NFL look even more like a clown show than it already is. 

Fans need to support those smaller leagues or the NFL/Vegas is just going to continue manipulating these games.

Bills lost the game... Literally lost the game straight up because nobody knows what a catch is.

That ain't on the Bills.

11 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

You’re going to reference the 50/50 call on Josh.. on 41 who should have already had 2 personal fouls??? This game is certainly on McDermy but the refs were absolutely bad and 90% were egregiously called on the Bills. 

Yes I'm going to reference it, since it was a terrible call that shouldn't have been a penalty. There was plenty of non calls for the Bills that should have been penalties also, I wasn't debating that but if Tyler bass doesn't miss the 2 FG and we don't get 2 bone headed penalties on the drive for the firts FG then we're up by9 points and it's amoot point or the Gabe Davis miscue, that's 16 points off the board. Shouldn't have even came to that imo.

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I honestly think it could have been 30-0 at half with a fairly officiated game.  Even on their 3 and out drives there were obnoxious holding calls all over the field being ignored 

There was one of those blocking toward your own end zone calls on a Philly screen pass that was extremely blatant that was missed 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m not even being a homer. There have been games where calls are bad and may have changed a game here or there. The first half was so blatantly bad I had to say something. The refs controlled the game (in Philly’s favor). There were at least 3-10 pts left on the field at the end of regulation. Intentional grounding was just salt in the wound. 

Romo was openly calling the refs out, NFL won't be happy with him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

Yea the refs are terrible but that doesn’t negate the fact that once again this team folded when the game was on the line like they have countless times before.  

I’ve been on the keep McDermott wagon for a while but I’ve never seen a team blow late leads so consistently.  

They’re a few defensive minded teams with mediocre quarterbacks that’ll be in the playoffs this year.  Our defensive guru with a generational talent at qb will be watching from home because his defense blows games late on the regular.  If we aren’t winning by twenty plus this team will find a way to lose.  

You cannot discounnt officiating whenever it directly to lots of points, and four points for the other team

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

You cannot discounnt officiating whenever it directly to lots of points, and four points for the other team

id say like 14 potentially. 

wait just reread i meant refs effed us out of 14 points i think

Edited by Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Yes I'm going to reference it, since it was a terrible call that shouldn't have been a penalty. There was plenty of non calls for the Bills that should have been penalties also, I wasn't debating that but if Tyler bass doesn't miss the 2 FG and we don't get 2 bone headed penalties on the drive for the firts FG then we're up by9 points and it's amoot point or the Gabe Davis miscue, that's 16 points off the board. Shouldn't have even came to that imo.

I’m certainly not arguing the Bills had every opportunity to win in spite of the refs. Bass, D, you name it.
But you’re bringing up a ref call that is called consistently on hitting QB’s. And, you’re comparing with multiple really bad calls that were flagged either on the Bills or not on the Eagles. I can think of 6 just off the top of my head. It was 10-1 at half including perhaps the single worst call of the season on the HC/Grounding .. so it clearly impacted the game.

The Bills own the loss, but the NFL owes all fans a better product. And the discrepancy in this game hurt the Bills. 

Worst officiated game that I have ever watched. I am broken-hearted right now. ☹️ Yes. The bills made mistakes (cook dropped TD pass, two missed fgs and multiple stupid penalties), but 11-1 on penalties at one point!!!! Are you fu$&@!g me!!!!!!😡 and don’t even start about the nonsense at the eagles 3 yard line with josh Allen horse collar/intentional grounding. The bills should have won by 2 tds. The fix was totally in and the refs should be investigated and fired, as well as an investigation into their bank accounts. Eagles -3. Final score 36-33. Total BS😡😡😡Still love the bills and Josh Allen. He was incredible tonight. Bills D in OT. Another story. Why are we playing off receivers on third and 6. Pathetic!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mynamemike said:

Sure is and I agree they were bad but they ain’t the reason we lost.  McDermott shouldn’t be given a pass for it.  He shoulda been tearing into the refs on multiple calls, but just like his defense he has not balls and took it on the chin.  His qb gets ragdolled on a horse collar and he just stands there with his thumb up his ass. 

Who's giving McD a pass?  McD blew it.  Refs were blatently one-sided and terrible.  These are not mutually exclusive things.  We're only allowed to complain about one or the other?

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Prediction: Hassan Reddick will be fined $7,625 for a horse collar tackle on Josh…but hey….they won. Who cares?  This game should have never come down to OT. Thanks Shawn. 

it was legitimately one of the worst officiated games I’ve seen. Not just a bad call or two but systematically awful the whole way.

57 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Romo was openly calling the refs out, NFL won't be happy with him.

he was trying hard to smooth it out without looking dumb himself but there were just so many blatant bad calls that it was a struggle

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.