Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

For everyone blaming the refs, honest question: which penalty was incorrect? 

There are a lot of penalties against this team because they committed a lot of penalties. 

It’s embarrassing to watch people blame the refs. Turn the game on and watch. The Bills are a sadly undisciplined team. That’s it. It’s not some weird conspiracy to keep a mediocre team out of the playoffs. 

Some people do that every single week in the game thread, literally complain about the refs on every single play. 

• Angry 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Hopefully Pegula does what's necessary. Tough call for him to make I'm sure but it has to happen.

I seriously doubt he will. It will take this team losing every game the rest of the season for something to happen. Not to mention Beane and McD are tied at the hip together. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

That's a great throw to Diggs for a 1st. But we need a dozen throws like that every game just to move the ball forward. That's our problem. Nothing is easy for this offense. Allen throws a ball through a keyhole or we punt.

NO TALENT 

I love the Bills but this season has been one of my least enjoyable. During the drought your expectations were so low it felt different and didn’t matter as much. 

They are a team that can beat anyone when they are on. However, the ongoing lack of consistency, execution and self inflicted mistakes combined with bad coaching is so unacceptable and keeps reoccurring. Knowing how bad the losses to  NYJ, NE and Denver were and now its a strong possibility they don’t even make the playoffs.  I just feel numb and have no clue which team is going to show up. 

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

For everyone blaming the refs, honest question: which penalty was incorrect? 

the Oliver hands to the face should have been offsetting. The Guard literally put his hand in the air to signal to the ref about hands to the face while his other hand was pulling Oliver’s jersey away from his pads.

1 minute ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

You’re back to this now? What injuries do we have offensively? 

Our head coach is struggling with an elite QB on his roster…that’s a big problem. 

We have to run scrubs like Phillips on the defensive line because Jones out. Milano is the best LB in the league. Tre was still very good at corner. Tell me that doesn't have an effect. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.