Week 9 thread - We’re on to Cincinnati

BillsFan619

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Make no mistake about it...this is as close to a "must-win" game as it gets in the NFL for the Bills this year. 

• There are currently 9 AFC teams with 4 to 6 wins, Bills are sitting at 5-3.  
  • If Bills lose this game, they suddenly are a fringe playoff team with all 4 losses in the AFC
  • A Bills loss gives them a record of 2-3 in their last 5 games (which were 1 play away in both wins from being 0-5) and having Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Jets, Miami, Chargers, and Jets still on the schedule to play. 

The Bills can not afford to fall behind in the AFC wildcard race, and 4 losses in the AFC really puts them in a bad spot with a difficult remaining schedule.  The margin of error will be almost zero moving forward if they don't beat the Bengals.  

So...whether some people realize it or not, this weeks game is the most pivotal game of the season for the Bills on the likelihood of them making or missing the playoffs.

I'd call it a big game/measuring stick...not must-win (yet).

Fact is alot of those other Afc teams play each other, specifically Afc North, and have tough schedules too.

Realistically, we need to get to 10-7 for a "very strong" chance at playoffs. 

That's 5 more wins....Broncos, Jets, Pats, Chargers.  Those are basically must wins.

Then a win against either Bengals/Boys/Eagles/Chiefs/Fins.  Gets us to 10-7, likely a wild card.

If we only win 9, then we will likely lose the conf record tiebreaker-unless we get fortunate.

I'm with ya its a big game, and team needs to treat it as a  must win.  But this is just one of 5 remaining games, we might not be favored but need to find a way to win 1.  I think our best chance is against Miami week 17, Eagles/Cowboys tougher than this one and Chiefs a bit more favorable matchup.

37 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Since when has a McD defense come through in a big game? 

At the time, the Miami game was huge.

That D shut down the Phins after a couple of early drives.

Sure, they are banged up since then. But the replacements have had time & are getting acclimated.  You can't make up for a loss like Milano - but Von Miller getting back to form would go a long way toward that.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

Last year at Arrowhead? This year against Miami? 

I would add the 2020 Divisional round against Baltimore

57 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Fact is alot of those other Afc teams play each other, specifically Afc North, and have tough schedules too.

That's 5 more wins....Broncos, Jets, Pats, Chargers.  Those are basically must wins.

Then a win against either Bengals/Boys/Eagles/Chiefs/Fins.  Gets us to 10-7, likely a wild card.

If we only win 9, then we will likely lose the conf record tiebreaker-unless we get fortunate.

I'm with ya its a big game, and team needs to treat it as a  must win.  But this is just one of 5 remaining games, we might not be favored but need to find a way to win 1.  I think our best chance is against Miami week 17, Eagles/Cowboys tougher than this one and Chiefs a bit more favorable matchup.

If the Bills could somehow win, we would effectively bury the Bengals with owning the head to head and dropping them to 0-4 in the AFC. They would be in dire straits for both the division and wild card race. For that reason you can easily argue the game is at least as big for them as it is for us 

This is a game the Bills can win.   I am optimistic about this one.  I feel that the Bills have played poorly, have had bad injury luck, the ball hasn't really bounced their way, but the tide is going to turn on Sunday Night and a tough resilient Buffalo Bills team will actually be victorious.  

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Man, reading this thread, you'd think the Ohio Kittens were 7-0 and cruising towards Joe Burrow's 5th straight Superbowl. 

Right, might as well mail it in?   No way, watch how tough the Bills put it out on Sunday. 

Big day, time to rise from the slumber and stomp.     

57 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

This is a game the Bills can win.   I am optimistic about this one.  I feel that the Bills have played poorly, have had bad injury luck, the ball hasn't really bounced their way, but the tide is going to turn on Sunday Night and a tough resilient Buffalo Bills team will actually be victorious.  

we are trending in the right direction. I can guarantee you that our team will be clicking on all cylinders. I really think we are going to destroy these guys. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

we are trending in the right direction. I can guarantee you that our team will be clicking on all cylinders. I really think we are going to destroy these guys. 

If we are clicking on all cylinders we will win, I have zero faith that will be the case but love the optimism. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Lately, the coach has had the team less ready then ready.

I don't see you as the bad guy. 

Lastly, I think the Bengals are a very tough match up for the Bills. Burrow shredded the Bills zone defense last year. They have an excellent WR core. The Bills pass rush is often negated by Burrow's quick passing. 

Lou A blew up the Bills pass protection last year. He called several blitzes that the Bills couldn't stop. This looks to be a long day for Spencer Brown. 

The home crowd will make things difficult for the Bills. Will the Bills suffer any kind of PTSD going back to Cinci? 

A lot has to go right for the Bills to win. It's possible but the path seems pretty narrow. 

Dolphins game this year, 1st dolphins game last year, chiefs regular season games last two years, ravens playoff game, rams game last year, pats playoff game sorry I’m out of order now cuz these are randomly popping into my head lol 

Not saying we win and I can absolutely understand the negativity but I think we’ve reinforced the trenches on both sides of the ball quite a bit from that playoff game vs cincy…I think that’s more than a fair statement at the least

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

All true, and agree with you that our season isn’t over if we lose.  But if we can’t beat Bengals and coming off bad performances against Jags, Pats, Giants, and Bucs to where we lost or nearly lost, it’s hard to have confidence in them winning 5 games over the last 8 with how tough our schedule is, and that is assuming 10 wins is enough where we don’t lose out on a tie breaker.  

That is why I feel like it is as close to a must win as it gets without actually being an absolute must win.  

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Lastly, I think the Bengals are a very tough match up for the Bills. Burrow shredded the Bills zone defense last year. They have an excellent WR core. The Bills pass rush is often negated by Burrow's quick passing. 

Lou A blew up the Bills pass protection last year. He called several blitzes that the Bills couldn't stop. This looks to be a long day for Spencer Brown. 

The home crowd will make things difficult for the Bills. Will the Bills suffer any kind of PTSD going back to Cinci? 

A lot has to go right for the Bills to win. It's possible but the path seems pretty narrow. 

Bills are close to leading the league in wins, lead the league in Point Differential, and have at least one playoff win in every season since 2020. 

Tired of this reductive trope .weve had great teams under MvDermott, and has won a bunch of “big” games. You don’t get to pick and choose crap just to tailor it to your agenda 

I mean it’s absurd the Bills have walloped the Chiefs for last 2 years IN Arrowhead and both games the Bills D has come up big. But that doesn’t count as a big simply because the Bills played well?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And why can't they be?  This is the argument I always have.  We have a supposed defensive guru as HC and DC, yet whenever the Bills play a good team fans then are happy to give up on the D or make excuses for them.

And of course I'm the bad guy here when I say anything saying McD should have them ready.

Think McDermott is a great coach but this sport comes down to matchups, ultimately, and the Bills have a terrible matchup with the Bengals O. Bills D is built to pressure and play zone combos behind a 4-5 man rush. Burrow only really struggles against Intense pressure + man coverage. He gets the ball out super quick.

However he’s basically a better version of Tua, and McDermott had a fantastic game against the Dolphins, so maybe he can come up with a way to contain Cinncy just enough for his offense to take the game.

But bottom line is that he can call a great game, his defense can execute, and that offense can still get a bunch of points just based on talent matchups 

4 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And why can't they be?  This is the argument I always have.  We have a supposed defensive guru as HC and DC, yet whenever the Bills play a good team fans then are happy to give up on the D or make excuses for them.

And of course I'm the bad guy here when I say anything saying McD should have them ready.

"Should" isn't the same as "will" though. 

You'd think after losing to the Jags, then barely escaping with a win against one of the worst teams in the league, the Bills SHOULD have been ready against an awful divisional opponent. 

Nope. Three straight games they came out flat yet again, and this time the defense let Mac Jones have his best game of the season. 

Now the same, injury-depleted unit with no top tier CBs, struggling on the DL, and missing their best defensive player overall, is going to have a good game vs Chase/Boyd/Higgins?

They looked bad against this game team at home last year, and that's even with the Bengals OL all beat up. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Did they not defeat KC on a Taron Johnson INT to end the game last year?

Did they not take a pick 6 101 yards to the house against Baltimore in the playoffs?

Do you remember cursing and swearing at the TV as Johnson ran this back all the way as the rest of us(except your friend @Airseven
) were jumping up and down screaming our heads off in jubilation?

Seems like people have very selective memories...usually the posters who pretend to be Bills fans but are actually trolls. 

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Did they not defeat KC on a Taron Johnson INT to end the game last year?

Did they not take a pick 6 101 yards to the house against Baltimore in the playoffs?

Do you remember cursing and swearing at the TV as Johnson ran this back all the way as the rest of us(except your friend @Airseven
) were jumping up and down screaming our heads off in jubilation?

Seems like people have very selective memories...usually the posters who pretend to be Bills fans but are actually trolls. 

It's pretty easy to cherry pick some regular season wins over a six year period of time. The statement wasn't meant to be taken literally. More of a general statement and thesis especially in the post season. 

I think the consensus around the football world is McD can't get it done. Similar to the Chargers always blowing it. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, appoo said:

Bills are close to leading the league in wins, lead the league in Point Differential, and have at least one playoff win in every season since 2020. 

Tired of this reductive trope .weve had great teams under MvDermott, and has won a bunch of “big” games. You don’t get to pick and choose crap just to tailor it to your agenda 

I mean it’s absurd the Bills have walloped the Chiefs for last 2 years IN Arrowhead and both games the Bills D has come up big. But that doesn’t count as a big simply because the Bills played well?

Oh it counts but nothing counts more than playoff wins, super bowl appearances, and Lombardi Trophies. In case you've been living underground McD has pretty sucked in the above. A whooping 44% win percentage in the playoffs, one AFC championship game which he lost, and ZERO super bowl appearances. 

I'm tired of the "reductive trope" of fans accepting good to great regular season victories with very little afterwards. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

Oh it counts but nothing counts more than playoff wins, super bowl appearances, and Lombardi Trophies. In case you've been living underground McD has pretty sucked in the above. A whooping 44% win percentage in the playoffs, one AFC championship game which he lost, and ZERO super bowl appearances. 

I'm tired of the "reductive trope" of fans accepting good to great regular season victories with very little afterwards. 

It’s not Sean McDermott’s fault you don’t understand how hard the NFL playoffs and winning a SB is.  

You’re essentially putting personal blame on McDermott for Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid existing, and for the massive amount of injuries last season. 

Those are essentially the only reason the bills don’t currently have 3 straight SB trips 

The bills may not make a Super Bowl in the Allen or McDermott/Beane era. They're still doing an amazing job of having sustainable success while putting out an incredible product on the field. I for one am grateful, having been a of the team since Jim Kelly’s first year when I was in grade school. It’s easily the 2nd best stretch of football in my life as a Bills fan, and better than most franchises have had. 

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

All of this and it’s why I want McDermott gone. I have zero confidence in him in big games. And I’m not basing my opinion of him on this matchup Sunday. They are a bad matchup for us, plain and simple, especially with Benford and Jackson trying to man up against Higgins and Chase. Bengals are going to get their points for sure. 

Im not sure we can keep up either. Big Lou always has a great plan for their defense in big games. Where our defense crumbles, theirs steps up in big matchups. They’ll have a plan to stop josh from running and to take Diggs away. Not sure what we’ll do when that happens. They just executed a great plan against CMC, Kittle, and Aiyuk Sunday. 

3 hours ago, appoo said:

It’s not Sean McDermott’s fault you don’t understand how hard the NFL playoffs and winning a SB is.  

You’re essentially putting personal blame on McDermott for Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid existing, and for the massive amount of injuries last season. 

Those are essentially the only reason the bills don’t currently have 3 straight SB trips 

The bills may not make a Super Bowl in the Allen or McDermott/Beane era. They're still doing an amazing job of having sustainable success while putting out an incredible product on the field. I for one am grateful, having been a of the team since Jim Kelly’s first year when I was in grade school. It’s easily the 2nd best stretch of football in my life as a Bills fan, and better than most franchises have had. 

While I’m “grateful” we’ve had some measure of sustained success, it can be better. We’ve gone as far as McDermott and Beane can take us. There just needs to be new blood. Something to get us over the hump. We only have so much time with josh. I for one don’t want to look back and wonder what could have been if we hadn’t stuck with McBeane forever. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Wish we were playing the Cincinnati  of early season. Unfortunately don't feel good about this game. Think their offense is licking their chops against our D.

Didn't a lot of people say the same about the Dolphins with Hill, Waddle and Mostert? That Didn't turn out too bad. I just don’t think people give enough credit to the Bills and what our O is capable of when Josh is on his game. I think Josh will be ready, the O will control the game and the D will handle their business. Bills will win this game!

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Didn't a lot of people say the same about the Dolphins with Hill, Waddle and Mostert? That Didn't turn out too bad. I just don’t think people give enough credit to the Bills and what our O is capable of when Josh is on his game. I think Josh will be ready, the O will control the game and the D will handle their business. Bills will win this game!

Well obviously I hope you're right. I'm not trying to be negative just don't see us matching up with them. Their defense isn't great but guess what? Ours looks as bad. Their offense right now is probably better or at least more consistent. People here aren't just being negative for the most part. Objective and negative are different things. I've ,I think,objectively thought our defense wasn't as great as many think. I've thought that before injuries and frankly for more than this season. Fan since inception but just saying this is how I view it.

14 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Exactly what I want, because I am an eternal optimist, which is why when they don't perform I'm here often blaming the coaching. 

This is a team that has had a very good chance to win the Superbowl the last three years and they have not.  

Every playoff loss has been terrible (couldn't score vs. Jax, collapse vs. Houston, spanked by yes probably a better KC team, 13 seconds and an unmotivated, piss poor effort  vs. Cincy).

To me me there is one common thread and that was the coaching/decisions/play calling.  

Name me a game in the last 5 years where they really stepped up?  I will say Dallas in 2019 & KC 2021 are the only ones

35 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Exactly what I want, because I am an eternal optimist, which is why when they don't perform I'm here often blaming the coaching. 

This is a team that has had a very good chance to win the Superbowl the last three years and they have not.  

Every playoff loss has been terrible (couldn't score vs. Jax, collapse vs. Houston, spanked by yes probably a better KC team, 13 seconds and an unmotivated, piss poor effort  vs. Cincy).

To me me there is one common thread and that was the coaching/decisions/play calling.  

Name me a game in the last 5 years where they really stepped up?  I will say Dallas in 2019 & KC 2021 are the only ones

We literally boat raced a good team this year

Miami

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Really?   So I guess scoring on every offensive drive in a playoff game doesn’t count?  Stopping Lamar..in the playoffs?  Shutting down and steamrolling a team that had just put up 70pts; yeah they just lucked into that.  Rolling right through the Super Bowl champs on opening day… nothing?  And that’s just me typing fast to board a plane.  

Honestly… it’s bad statements like yours that makes me wonder if people actually watch the games.  Or does everyone just spew whatever thought that comes into their head with no care or concern for reality?    You’re upset with how you feel the team is playing.  But let’s not rewrite history just to validate your feelings.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

All of this and it’s why I want McDermott gone. I have zero confidence in him in big games. And I’m not basing my opinion of him on this matchup Sunday. They are a bad matchup for us, plain and simple, especially with Benford and Jackson trying to man up against Higgins and Chase. Bengals are going to get their points for sure. 

Im not sure we can keep up either. Big Lou always has a great plan for their defense in big games. Where our defense crumbles, theirs steps up in big matchups. They’ll have a plan to stop josh from running and to take Diggs away. Not sure what we’ll do when that happens. They just executed a great plan against CMC, Kittle, and Aiyuk Sunday. 

While I’m “grateful” we’ve had some measure of sustained success, it can be better. We’ve gone as far as McDermott and Beane can take us. There just needs to be new blood. Something to get us over the hump. We only have so much time with josh. I for one don’t want to look back and wonder what could have been if we hadn’t stuck with McBeane forever. 

Well said. I agree with your response. I'd be surprised if McD zone defense can stop the Bengals from scoring a minimum of 30 points.

I'd be shocked if Dorsey can outmaneuver all the wrinkles of Lou's defense. 

The Bills have always focused on beating the Chiefs. The roster is built accordingly. They have had good success vs them in the regular season. Poor success in the playoffs when it really counts. Typical of a McD team. 

The Bengals offense is just too much for the Bills. The Bills zone defense cannot stop the west coast offense led by an elite Burrow QB. Add in that Mixon an average runner and poor running team usually has a very nice game vs Buffalo. This team isn't built to beat Cinci. 

Couple all of this with no Jones, Tre, Milano, Knox, and a crippled Von. 

Bengals 41

Bills 24

Bills playoffs hopes take a big hit and McD and Dorsey becomes more exposed. We fans can only hope Pegula watched what the the Raiders owner just did. 

Edited by newcam2012

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

Really?   So I guess scoring on every offensive drive in a playoff game doesn’t count?  Stopping Lamar..in the playoffs?  Shutting down and steamrolling a team that had just put up 70pts; yeah they just lucked into that.  Rolling right through the Super Bowl champs on opening day… nothing?  And that’s just me typing fast to board a plane.  

Honestly… it’s bad statements like yours that makes me wonder if people actually watch the games.  Or does everyone just spew whatever thought that comes into their head with no care or concern for reality?    You’re upset with how you feel the team is playing.  But let’s not rewrite history just to validate your feelings.  

And I think the same about you.  Who was the home team in those games and the betting favourite?  I'll answer it for you.....  The Bills.  I expect them to win and yes vs. NE it was a joke as the Pats were a lousy team.  Did the Bills as is often the case with this team, when all is going well look like the best team in a decade?  Yes that is the Bills.  They were unstoppable on offence and yes with Allen, I come to expect that.

Miami put up 70, but were coming into Buffalo that too was looking pretty unstoppable after LV & Washington and Miami had no answer for the Bills Offence, so while they only scored 20, they did move the ball, but were too forced to play catch up.

The Superbowl Champs looked tough, but we all see how far they fell last year (they were not a good team). 

Lamar in playoffs we know the book and again the Bills were the favourite at home.  They were the better team.  Actually my concern was the offense that day was meh.

Again the Bills were one of the top 3 betting favourites for the SB and still are:

https://www.thelines.com/odds/super-bowl/

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

I'm not saying the team is without flaws or the coaches have been perfect , but, last year was Dorsey’s 1st year, they made a change at DC this year. So they have seen what we've seen and are trying to improve. Personally, I think people are stuck on the destination and not the journey. Last year we could have gone 16-0 during the season (16-1 if I included what I think would've been the outcome of the Bengals game) if not for a botched fumble by Josh at the goal line against the Vikings, a choked pass by Josh to McKenzie in the Miami game and a windstorm game against the Pats. None of those losses are on the coaches. We beat the Dolphins in the PO's and yes we puked against the Bengals. Under the circumstances,  I can at least understand why. Honestly,  I'm tired of hearing about "13 seconds". Was it bad, yes, but it's not like we were playing some chump team and didn't play well. 

This year hasn't been the greatest of starts, but we know we are going to get everyone's best game. Better to start slow and improve than to start fast and fade. We are 5-3 and about where I expected to be at this point. This Bengals game will tell us what we need to know and I'm looking forward to the win.😁

I'm not sure what it is, I just think too many people think other teams and coaches are better or value others more than the Bills players. Such as Burrow. I think he is a good QB, but don't think he is on the same level as Mahomes or Allen. IMO, Mahomes and Allen bring players up around them, I think Burrow is brought up by the players around him.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, appoo said:

You are entitled to your opinion. I vastly disagree with your take. I feel that you are settling for goodness but not greatness. That's not my mentality. As a fan with an elite QB, I want the Bills to at least win an AFC championship game, make a SB appearance, and win the SB. I don't think this is an unrealistic goal. The Bills have failed to do the above repeatedly. I cannot accept the KC rational as an excuse. That's just unacceptable as a fan. 

As time passes it becomes more clear that McD isn't the guy to led this team past KC or Cincinnati. In fact teams like the Jags, Balt, and Miami may have overtaken the Bills. At the very least the gap has drastically closed. Not sure how any Bills fans can see it any other way. 

No doubt Bills football has been much better to watch. The playoff run has been great. However, I suggest that this shouldn't clout your judgement on McD and the goal of the team. The goal for years now hasn't been just make the playoffs.

I strongly disagree that it isn't McD fault. He absolutely blew the best chance the team had to make a SB appearance in 13 seconds. How you discredit that and can't see that is baffling. Then the following year his team was unprepared to play the Bengals. Despite all the circumstances it's the coaches responsibility to have his team ready. It's the coaches responsibility to have a great game plan. It's the coaches responsibility to make solid in game adjustments. We saw none of this. Zero! Zilch! Nada! How you discredit, dismiss, and fail to see this is baffling. This fan is tired of watching a head coach squander opportunities to advance this team to a SB. It's clear as day this coach has repeatedly failed.

This year is shaping up to be even a bigger failure because a playoff birth is in serious doubt. I suspect you will defend McD and say something like McD has been great.  Look at the six years of playoff appearances. Sure beats the past. That falls very short here...

It's time for change and we will see why on Sunday night. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

You are entitled to your opinion. I vastly disagree with your take. I feel that you are settling for goodness but not greatness. That's not my mentality. As a fan with an elite QB, I want the Bills to at least win an AFC championship game, make a SB appearance, and win the SB. I don't think this is an unrealistic goal. The Bills have failed to do the above repeatedly. I cannot accept the KC rational as an excuse. That's just unacceptable as a fan. 

As time passes it becomes more clear that McD isn't the guy to led this team past KC or Cincinnati. In fact teams like the Jags, Balt, and Miami may have overtaken the Bills. At the very least the gap has drastically closed. Not sure how any Bills fans can see it any other way. 

No doubt Bills football has been much better to watch. The playoff run has been great. However, I suggest that this shouldn't clout your judgement on McD and the goal of the team. The goal for years now hasn't been just make the playoffs.

I strongly disagree that it isn't McD fault. He absolutely blew the best chance the team had to make a SB appearance in 13 seconds. How you discredit that and can't see that is baffling. Then the following year his team was unprepared to play the Bengals. Despite all the circumstances it's the coaches responsibility to have his team ready. It's the coaches responsibility to have a great game plan. It's the coaches responsibility to make solid in game adjustments. We saw none of this. Zero! Zilch! Nada! How you discredit, dismiss, and fail to see this is baffling. This fan is tired of watching a head coach squander opportunities to advance this team to a SB. It's clear as day this coach has repeatedly failed.

This year is shaping up to be even a bigger failure because a playoff birth is in serious doubt. I suspect you will defend McD and say something like McD has been great.  Look at the six years of playoff appearances. Sure beats the past. That fails very short here...

It's time for change and we will see why on Sunday night. 

I am not a strong supporter of McDermott, but don’t think this game against the Bengals proves things one way or another.  if the Bills win a blowout victory Sunday, and go on to bow out early in the playoffs, the win will be meaningless. Conversely, if the Bills lose in a blowout loss and the Bills eventually go on to win the AFC championship game, the loss will be meaningless.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Radar said:

Well obviously I hope you're right. I'm not trying to be negative just don't see us matching up with them. Their defense isn't great but guess what? Ours looks as bad. Their offense right now is probably better or at least more consistent. People here aren't just being negative for the most part. Objective and negative are different things. I've ,I think,objectively thought our defense wasn't as great as many think. I've thought that before injuries and frankly for more than this season. Fan since inception but just saying this is how I view it.

I think there is more negativity than objective thoughts around here. More so lately.

I've had to step away a few times lately and bite my tongue. Not that it's a real resemblance of many great posters around here, but, the GDT almost makes me want to shoot myself (kidding of course) just look at the Douglas threads from yesterday,  half the comments were ridiculous,  let alone from people that had NO IDEA what they were talking about. I don't block people because I like to see everyone's thoughts and opinions,  but some OMG!! It hurts to think about...🤣

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.