Week 8, Bucs v. Bills - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh and Baby Stef get their automatic game balls.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - Gabe showed up big as a possession receiver tonight, catching everything that was catchable.  He was the most reliable target for Josh tonight.  

Dalton "Reuben" Kincaid - It took Knox going on IR to finally get Kincaid involved in the passing game, and the kid delivered in spades.

"I'm Rick" James Cook",BIATCH!!" - Gets better every week, hopefully Dorchebag will realize that he doesn't need 50/50 with Murray, it should be more like 80/20.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Came out hot early with big catches, and the Angry Run where he just pancaked Davis set the tone.

Team ball for the entire defense.  When you're down as many guys as we are on D, you need everyone to do their 1/11.  Front 4 had Superfly running for his life all night.  LB's bottled up the running game for the most part.  Backfield blanketed the receivers and held Superfly to one of his lowest passing totals of the year.  Awesome effort by all involved! (Except Jordan Phillips, NO GAME BALL FOR YOU, YOU *****IN' IDIOT!!!)

WHO YA GOT??

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Siran Neal and Jordan Phillips almost single-handedly lost us the game. Veterans who Mcdermott continues to bring back.  

Phillips is only playing because of the injury to Daquan Jones.  His snap counts earlier in the year were half of what they are now

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Josh Norman for a big hit on Special Teams - 35 year old man right off the couch.  

You're right, I missed Martin and Josh Norman.  After those first two massive KR hits by Norman, they fair caught or TB'd every KO after that.

13 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Dorsey gets a game ball for his playcalling

The shotgun run on 2nd and goal from the 1 inch line for a two yard loss was inspired.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

You're right, I missed Martin and Josh Norman.  After those first two massive KR hits by Norman, they fair caught or TB'd every KO after that.

The shotgun run on 2nd and goal from the 1 inch line for a two yard loss was inspired.

It's hard for me not to give the game ball to the OC who gameplanned up Shakir to have 90+ years, David for 87 and a TD, Diggs 9 catches, Kincaid 65 and a TD, and Allen 365 total yards 3 tds.

If 5-6 players are showing well on the offense, Dorsey is a reason for that.

He wasn't perfect, but he was really good tonight

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Cray51 said:

It's hard for me not to give the game ball to the OC who gameplanned up Shakir to have 90+ years, David for 87 and a TD, Diggs 9 catches, Kincaid 65 and a TD, and Allen 365 total yards 3 tds.

If 5-6 players are showing well on the offense, Dorsey is a reason for that.

He wasn't perfect, but he was really good tonight

Coming up empty on that drive by getting cute on the half inch line instead of running the butt shove disqualifies him from a game ball.  If Godwin was more aware on that Hail Mary, we lose once again in humiliating fashion.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Coming up empty on that drive by getting cute on the half inch line instead of running the butt shove disqualifies him from a game ball.  If Godwin was more aware on that Hail Mary, we lose once again in humiliating fashion.

Personally, I look at 5 or 6 things before that 3rd and short on the goal line as the reason why this game was close at the end.  Dorsey wasn't perfect, but he was good in my opinion.

Also - on that shotgun play, Allen has a much better chance to score if he keeps the ball there.  He had one on one at the edge with a Bucs safety.  I think Allen made the wrong move there giving it to Murray

Josh what else is new if we let him go uptempo all year there’s a chance we’d be undefeated now

Shakir finally stepping up to be the next Cole

Dalton honestly the kid has Travis Kelce the sequel written all over him 
Bernard he’s the next great defensive player on this team
Dawson Knox his injury inadvertently made the Bills better 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Personally, I look at 5 or 6 things before that 3rd and short on the goal line as the reason why this game was close at the end.  Dorsey wasn't perfect, but he was good in my opinion.

Also - on that shotgun play, Allen has a much better chance to score if he keeps the ball there.  He had one on one at the edge with a Bucs safety.  I think Allen made the wrong move there giving it to Murray

Dave Mason time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.