Love Josh Allen's Moxie

gjv

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

All fun and games until you get ejected. 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Stupid is as stupid does. Glad that he has the fire to defend a teammate and that goes a long way, but as QB, he needs to be smarter than that.

meh, watson was bumping refs and having a pissing match bc he was getting wrecked, and yanking defenders around by their facemask.... if hes too high profile to be ejected, for these bigger issues, squeaky clean (actual) superstar josh is certainly fine.  lets not install the QB Vigilante Justice into our weekly gameplan, but these types of intangibles make him great, and has his teammates willing to die for the dude. it elevates everyone around him

35 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

But, but, but when the camera cuts to Josh randomly on the sideline for 3-4 seconds he's sitting there expressionless.

That means he is not a leader!

That is always one of my favorite takes in this forum :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Stupid is as stupid does. Glad that he has the fire to defend a teammate and that goes a long way, but as QB, he needs to be smarter than that.

McDermott agrees with you completely

Especially maybe don't drive your sore right shoulder into a LB.  Even if it's Okereke, who roughed you up and picked you.

I don't understand why at least a couple of those Giants players weren't tossed.

IMO, the Giants targeted Spencer Brown, not just between the whistles but for extra-curriculars because they knew he has a medical history of back problems and they were hoping to knock him out.  And I think that's one reason why Daboll got the brush-off handshake from McDermott.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Simon said:

That is always one of my favorite takes in this forum :lol:

There are so many “awesome” takes going on in this forum currently that I’ve cut down my visitation by roughly 500% over the past two weeks.

17 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

McDermott agrees with you completely

Especially maybe don't drive your sore right shoulder into a LB.  Even if it's Okereke, who roughed you up and picked you.

I don't understand why at least a couple of those Giants players weren't tossed.

IMO, the Giants targeted Spencer Brown, not just between the whistles but for extra-curriculars because they knew he has a medical history of back problems and they were hoping to knock him out.  And I think that's one reason why Daboll got the brush-off handshake from McDermott.

Did McDermott happen to mention anything about he and Beane are rapidly heading toward accomplishing nothing during Allen’s prime years?

No need to answer. I know that arrogant prick never takes accountability. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, gjv said:

I know the coaches and fans were holding their breaths when an earlier injured Josh Allen went to the defense of Spencer Brown. But you just have to love it.https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/josh-allen-fight-lineman-bills-giants-bobby-okereke-spencer-brown

Remember the play against theRams in 2020 where Josh grabbed a DL facemask and threw him into Aaron Donald?  That was a great play. 

Who here has ever seen a QB get called for a 15 yd facemask penalty?

1 hour ago, julian said:

The next time somebody cries about Josh not yelling at teammates on the sideline and his lack of leadership.

remember this incident, this is how this QB leads and it’s awesome.

Yep leading by example.  The fact was that in the moment Brown was very vulnerable and at risk of getting stomped by the 2 Giants.  Allen had to step in to protect a teammate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I honestly wish he was a little more like his pal Aaron Rogers and would throw some of his teammates and coaches under the bus.
He’s not wired that way but with how much this fanbase expects the man to do he should finally tell people hey if you want me to play a different way freaking trade me. 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I honestly wish he was a little more like his pal Aaron Rogers and would throw some of his teammates and coaches under the bus.
He’s not wired that way but with how much this fanbase expects the man to do he should finally tell people hey if you want me to play a different way freaking trade me. 

It will help your sanity to appreciate that the vast majority of the fan base thinks Allen is doing just fine and he is the best thing to happen to the Bills since the Pegula's bought the team and kept them from being moved.

What gets hard to bear is the small minority of nasty posters on 2BD who are trolling Allen and the fans.  I'm just thankful that 2BD has that wonderful puke emoji which is so useful in recognizing the posts of these weirdos. And yes trashing Allen in the way that they do on a Bills message board is weird and is trolling.  They claim it's constructive criticism but come on only a fool would see it as that.  For constructive criticism of Allen from real Bills fans you just need to check out Gunner, Shaw & Beck, among others. Their posts are fair and evidence based.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, pennstate10 said:

Remember the play against theRams in 2020 where Josh grabbed a DL facemask and threw him into Aaron Donald?  That was a great play. 

Who here has ever seen a QB get called for a 15 yd facemask penalty?

Actually he threw that guy by the facemask into another Rams DE and then stiff-armed Donald off of him.

I'm pretty sure that the DE he threw the "facemaskee" into was actually Leonard Floyd :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

It will help your sanity to appreciate that the vast majority of the fan base thinks Allen is doing just fine and he is the best thing to happen to the Bills since the Pegula's bought the team and kept them from being moved.

What gets hard to bear is the small minority of nasty posters on 2BD who are trolling Allen and the fans.  I'm just thankful that 2BD has that wonderful puke emoji which is so useful in recognizing the posts of these weirdos. And yes trashing Allen in the way that they do on a Bills message board is weird and is trolling.  They claim it's constructive criticism but come on only a fool would see it as that.  For constructive criticism of Allen from real Bills fans you just need to check out Gunner, Shaw & Beck, among others. Their posts are fair and evidence based.

I see what you’re getting at yesterday I simply started a thread about congratulating Josh for getting to 150 passing tds like the 5th fastest player in nfl history and the responses morphed into yeh but I want a Super Bowl as if the 10th highest paid QB in the league can waive a magic wand and win one himself. 
I still think Cincy even though he never ever throws anyone under the bus he needs to be more of jerk and tell these haters hey if you think you’re better knock yourself out and call Brandon Beane for a tryout. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, gjv said:

I know the coaches and fans were holding their breaths when an earlier injured Josh Allen went to the defense of Spencer Brown. But you just have to love it.https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/josh-allen-fight-lineman-bills-giants-bobby-okereke-spencer-brown

I hated it to be perfectly honest I appreciate the effort, and we all know how Josh Allen is

If he would’ve come through it from that scrum, holding a shoulder, we would all be very upset

Just play quarterback Josh we have other players on the team that can be enforcers

18 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

meh, watson was bumping refs and having a pissing match bc he was getting wrecked, and yanking defenders around by their facemask.... if hes too high profile to be ejected, for these bigger issues, squeaky clean (actual) superstar josh is certainly fine.  lets not install the QB Vigilante Justice into our weekly gameplan, but these types of intangibles make him great, and has his teammates willing to die for the dude. it elevates everyone around him

Baker Mayfield did the same kind of stuff, so it's not just Watson... the Browns are pathetic.

20 hours ago, K-9 said:

Josh is his own worst enemy at times, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.