Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

We just need on good TD drive to calm things down... Everyone is pressing. The Jags are attacking the line on Defense and that should open some things up. Bills have not adjusted to that and the Jags have tackled well so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

He got rolled up on during a r0utine running play and seemingly broke his ankle.  

Oh, no!  I hope Milano is okay but he leaves some big shoes to fill.  Man, Tre and Milano both gone for the year and we're just playing game five. 

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Who ever made the decision to go last second to London is a ***** moron. We should have left Monday evening and used the days to get used to the time difference. 

His name was mentioned this week. it was the Bills director of Sports science. not sure if he made the decision to go on Thursday night but he made the guys stay awake all day Friday. I’ve been talking about body clock disadvantage all week. it’s big

7 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

again, so stop committing penalties at key times. I’ve yet to see a replay of a flag that was thrown incorrectly. 

blame the coaches. Not the guys enforcing the rules. 

Never said that the Bills are playing good. 

The Bills are playing bad, and refs are atrocious, both are accurate.

Look, if you get enjoyment out of playing the Devil's advocate troll and rubbing salt in the wounds of everyone when the Bills are off, go ahead.  We are done talking, have a good day.