SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Maybe worse.  Allen at least had a pretty decent first half.

I swear none of the 3 picks Allen threw were worse than the picks Mahomes has thrown.  And Mahomes should have 2 more than he does.  But I guarantee we won't hear anything about "Sugar High Patty"......

Probably because when Mahomes starts to suck he doesn’t start randomly trying to hurdle the entire other team, or chuck bombs when he could walk for the first down.

Allen seems to unravel in a very unique way!

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

If the Jets have wins over KC AND Buffalo without Aaron Rodgers they deserve a little bit of talk.

Wilson showing some confidence and competence is an unwelcome development.

Depends if that competence turns into brilliance tbh. Mediocre QB play is purgatory. 

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Maybe worse.  Allen at least had a pretty decent first half.

I swear none of the 3 picks Allen threw were worse than the picks Mahomes has thrown.  And Mahomes should have 2 more than he does.  But I guarantee we won't hear anything about "Sugar High Patty"......

And the sad part for Mahomes is their running game is crushing it tonight…

Josh as bad as he played, didn’t have much help that game from the run o

Just now, DapperCam said:

Probably because when Mahomes starts to suck he doesn’t start randomly trying to hurdle the entire other team, or chuck bombs when he could walk for the first down.

Allen seems to unravel in a very unique way!

It was ONE WEEK.  My god.  Sample size people.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe B in Cincy getting a pass, too.

Meanwhile Josh has 188 tds (147 air, 40 ground, 1 receiving), the most tds in 5 slightly plus years in nfl history and the national media still scratches its collective and proverbial head trying to figure out whether he’s a really good quarterback or not. It’s a joke.

The proof being any conversation about Joe hast to deal with his ankle and also the questions of, “what’s going on with him?” When the conversation is about Josh, it’s, “he just isn’t very good.“

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Chiefs have some big holes.  Their left tackle is awful and their WR’s scare nobody.  And they have no pass rush outside Jones.  

And their right tackle could be penalized on every passing play

2 minutes ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

Still more scared of the dolphins O then the chiefs. 

Mahomes can use the whole field and actually go through progressions/make plays when the pocket breaks down.  With tua you at least know exactly what you’re going to get coming into the game 

From a skill position talent level though I’d agree 

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

“Sugar high Josh” goes back like 3 years.

I still don’t really get this label… he makes positive ‘sugar high josh’ plays with regularity and everyone takes it for granted.  But the moment one goes wrong everybody instantly piles on 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.