Around the NFL Week 4

aristocrat

7 minutes ago, Process said:

At halftime Joe Brr is on pace to break 100 yards. Another big game for him. 

It's pretty crazy seeing them get beat down 24-3 by the Titans...

The same Titans that just lost 27-3 to the Browns.

The same Browns who are losing 21-3 to the Ravens right now.

The same Ravens who lost to the Colts last week.

I swear, the NFL makes no damn sense... Especially the AFC South & AFC North 😅

• Haha (+1) 2

Richardson looks pretty damn good, not sure how the Colts will do overall this year but they have to be pretty pleased.

His stat line is not super impressive but he passes the eye test 100%. Some guys just have it and some will never get it.

Edited by MRW

Just now, Process said:

@GunnerBillgood call on Houston being decent this year. That team is fun and scrappy as heck. Stroud looks LEGIT. 

Yea. That division is scrappier than I expected but I think Houston have a coach, a Quarterback and some young pieces. Give it another year and they are going to cause some real problems for even the better teams.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Bad call. WR was in for Commanders!

He stepped on the guys arm first which was on the ground, and then his toe went out next frame,,,

Is his foot down at the point it makes contact with the guys arm on the ground? Or does he have to touch the ground?

Commanders going to lose this one in a squeaker agains the bigshot Eagles…

When the Bills dogwalked them last week, the media told us they were bottom feeders …

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

He stepped on the guys arm first which was on the ground, and then his toe went out next frame,,,

Is his foot down at the point it makes contact with the guys arm on the ground? Or does he have to touch the ground? 

On the one angle you could see green before white .. 

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bucs played the Eagles just as tough it’s just Baker Mayfield played like Baker Mayfield.  This Eagles team would arguably be the third best team in the AFC East 

Correct. The only team in the NFC thats worth being in the overall SB conversation is the 49ers and that’s because they’re going to win the SB barring injuries. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bucs played the Eagles just as tough it’s just Baker Mayfield played like Baker Mayfield.  This Eagles team would arguably be the third best team in the AFC East 

I would fancy playing them in the SB…I think the Lions are better actually 

8 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I would fancy playing them in the SB…I think the Lions are better actually 

What’s funny about that Aussie is after the Bills Thanksgiving game with them that they won on a field goal at the end. Dan Campbell told his team if we can go punch for punch with Buffalo we can beat anyone. My how right he was. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Broncos postgame Lockeroom speech looked like the room was filled with smoke....was Russ cooking?

It is Denver 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

That's the problem. It's fans of all NFL teams so there's no home crowd atmosphere. Probably a lot of people there who aren't fans at all and are just there to see what it's like

Former is correct, latter not so much. It's hard to get tickets, almost everybody there is a fan of some NFL team.

Was there once, going next week for Bills game (I am from Europe).

• Like (+1) 1

They’re playing a Mickey Mouse team today but no one is beating SF. I actually think they’re going undefeated. They have 4 guys that are going to be HOFs (Bosa, CMC, Trent Williams, and Warner). Several other elite guys. It’s insane. Hargrave, Huguanga, Deebo, Kittle, Ward, Aiyuk. Without injuries, no one has a shot. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.