Around the NFL Week 4

aristocrat

Ā I haveĀ my coffee in hand, some donuts and will be viewing the Toy StoryĀ version Live from "Andy's Room".Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully, no one yells "ANDY'S COMING".

Ā 

But anyway, can't wait to see ETN vs Bijan.Ā Fun guys to watch

Ā 

They're using Slinky Dog as the first down chains. Excellent.

Ā 

Edited by BuffaloBillyG

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Will the bills game next week be unavailable too? I donā€™t have espn+.

Ā 

99% sure it will be available on NFL Network next weekend

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The first game of the international series between the Falcons and Jaguars will be broadcast exclusively onĀ ESPN+, along with a "Toy Story"-inspiredĀ alternative broadcastĀ onĀ Disney+.

The other two London games (Jaguars vs. Bills and Ravens vs.Titans) will be broadcast only on NFL Network

-SFGate/Hearst

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

They are also playing the Toy Story version on Disney lol

Youā€™ve got a penalty

Youā€™ve got a penalty

When the flag comes out again

And it ands at your feet and the play is dead

You best remember what your old coach said

Boy, you got a penalty

Ā 

Some other folks might be a little bit more disciplinedĀ 

Bigger and stronger too

Maybe, but none of them will ever screw up the way you do

thats number 2, boy

and as the years go by

May those yellow flags just fly

Youā€™re getting yelled at on the sideline

Yeah, you got a penalty

Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Youā€™ve got a penalty

Youā€™ve got a penalty

When the flag comes out again

And it ands at your feet and the play is dead

You best remember what your old coach said

Boy, you got a penalty

Ā 

Some other folks might be a little bit more disciplinedĀ 

Bigger and stronger too

Maybe, but none of them will ever screw up the way you do

thats number 2, boy

and as the years go by

May those yellow flags just fly

Youā€™re getting yelled at on the sideline

Yeah, you got a penalty

Ā 

Great. Everything happening for the Chiefs these days. First Kelce dates Taylor Swift, now Disney writes a theme song for their RT.Ā 

17 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I wonder how long the Falcons will keep Ridder with Heinicke waiting in the wings.

The leash should be getting very short. He's playing like EJ Manuel in our London game in 2016. Also, why does Ridder look like he is 54 years old lol

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

These games in England are so strange it would be like fans in London watching an EPL team play league games in like Minnetonka MinnesotaĀ 

Ā 

Hardly. London is a huge city. More like Premiere League games being played in NYC, which I think has happened.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ā 

Ridder just threw another pic. Would have been a TD if the Jags CB didn't fumble the ball. Peterman-esqueĀ 

Ā 

I have no idea how anyone thought Ridder was a starting NFL QB.Ā 

Ā 

He's a career backup if I've ever seen one.Ā 

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

There's 87,000 people in attendence in London, and it sounds like a covid game. You can hear everything Lawrence is saying.Ā 

That's the problem. It's fans of all NFL teams so there's no home crowd atmosphere. Probably a lot of people there who aren't fans at all and are just there to see what it's like

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ā 

Hardly. London is a huge city. More like Premiere League games being played in NYC, which I think has happened.

And it literally sounds crowdwise like an EPL game played in Minnesota. Brits just arenā€™t into American Football and never have beenā€¦ when thereā€™s nearly 90,000 people and you can hear the QBs snap count thatā€™s a problem.Ā 

9 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Brits just arenā€™t into American Football and never have beenā€¦ when thereā€™s nearly 90,000 people and you can hear the QBs snap count thatā€™s a problem.Ā 

Broad generalisation much? So according to you that is 90,000 people who just accidentally turned up in the stadium.

Ā 

And why is it a problem? Who for?

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

There's 87,000 people in attendence in London, and it sounds like a covid game. You can hear everything Lawrence is saying.Ā 

So according to fans when I was there itā€™s very British and proper to sit during the games. They were pissed we stood and cheered the whole game.

Ā 

we were fifth row 50 yard line and during a quiet time my gf yelledā€¦.hey Rex get your ***** ***** together or something like that and he looked back with the biggest scowl it was hilariousĀ 

Edited by aristocrat
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Sucks this is only on espn+....not that it's a huge match up, but it would be nice to watch some AM football.

Broadcasting an NFL game only on ESPN+ is absolute garbage. How many services will we have to buy to watch the games in the coming years? The NFL - continually sets new greed standards.Ā 

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Gunvald's Husse said:

Broad generalisation much? So according to you that is 90,000 people who just accidentally turned up in the stadium.

Ā 

And why is it a problem? Who for?

Itā€™s not in an nfl teams financial and logistical interests no one wants to fly to London during the season for a game in which they donā€™t really have a home field advantage you only get 8-9 of these a year and I guarantee to a player and every single member of the coaching staff they would want the game in Buffalo next week instead of running around touring Big Ben.Ā 

44 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So according to fans when I was there itā€™s very British and proper to sit during the games. They were pissed we stood and cheered the whole game.

Ā 

we were fifth row 50 yard line and during a quiet time my gf yelledā€¦.hey Rex get your ***** ***** together or something like that and he looked back with the biggest scowl it was hilariousĀ 

Well, lucky for them there are a lot of Bills fans coming to town next week. We are noted for our proper behavior at all times. I think we will blend in nicely.

• Haha (+1) 2

In the NFL you cannot score 6 points and then 7 points in consecutive weeks. Ā thats horrendous. Ā i was wrong about ATL, they really stink.

Thatā€™s what a run heavy offense will get you in todayā€™s NFL. Ā low scoring losses.

Ā 

I think its Heinecke time down there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.