Fish v. Pats

Bills fan since 87

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Miamis offensive scheme is humming right now.. But there are chinks in the armor. Tua hasn’t been touched this year. I would expect some slumps to trend at some point. Its quite a show when it is on like it is, so much to watch pre snap 

They are humming but just about every play Tua has one read and throws or at most half field reads. Teams are going to figure that S out….can’t out scheme the whole season. 

They were hot early last year but teams jammed the receivers to break up their timing and simple reads last year which slowed them down (+ the concussions). The CFL sprint along the line of scrimmage is a good counter for Miami for now…Will be interesting to seen defensive counter moves

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Is the bounty Eli Apple's gf put on him still active?

I love the way their guard just let the defender run right by him on that stretch play. 

Didn't even try to block him then looked around for someone to block...

You can really see the drop-off ever since their legendary OL coach Scarnecchia retired.

10 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Those guys do all of the work he just hits short quick passes. He does it well but they have the super luxury of having the 2 fastest WRS in the league. He cannot go off script or play a different style in a game that doesn’t go well.

Pretty sure he hits plenty of deep passes too, like the one a minute ago.

22 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Need Elam active that game.  Disrupt timing by playing up at the line in coverage and have the shell behind him 

I would really love to be a fly on the wall and know what the deal is with Elam, where he’s not only not starting but he’s like #5 on the depth chart

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Miami looks a bit scary.  Can't believe Tua didn't get broke by some of those hits last year.

We are a much better defense than NE, with a much better DL IMO.

NE is not terrible as they have a coach with a system, but I think we have more playmakers.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.