Fish v. Pats

Bills fan since 87

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Just an alert, the Dolphins are a far bigger threat to the Bills than the Pats. If Miami wins tonight they will be 3-0 going into the Bills game (they play Denver at home next week). That game will then be a must win for Buffalo to avoid falling way behind in the division.

Rooting for the Dolphins tonight is just plain stupid

Who is rooting for the dolphins? Believe me I’m with you 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

What I mean is actually training in Jiu Jitsu because the probability of getting hurt is high.  

Agreed, but there's this quote from Tua himself regarding his JJ training: 

"So I mean, with jiu-jitsu, I've been thrown airborne, I've been put in many uncomfortable positions for me to learn how to fall and try to react throughout those positions that I'm getting thrown around in."

So maybe he's not getting choked out, or joint-locked, but sounds like he's being flung through the air which always has the possibility of falling on his head.

7 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Just an alert, the Dolphins are a far bigger threat to the Bills than the Pats. If Miami wins tonight they will be 3-0 going into the Bills game (they play Denver at home next week). That game will then be a must win for Buffalo to avoid falling way behind in the division.

Rooting for the Dolphins tonight is just plain stupid

I wanna agree but, the heart wants what it wants. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The Dolphins are a serious problem.

If you play cover 3 or go 7 sb’s on the field, they run the ball down your light defenses throat.

If you go with a heavy defensive front, they use their speed to carve chunks of yardage.

And yet if the Chargers don’t do a Charger they are 0-1 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Elite Tua with the throw behind the LOS for like 30 yards

I get we want to hate Tua and say he sucks.

But why can’t we just say he’s a good QB that is running the system well?

I am the first one to say I was wrong about him as I thought he sucked.

But unfortunately he’s a pretty good QB

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Dolphins speed is just crazy. Let’s see what happens when they have to change their gameplan and tua isn’t able to get rid of it so quick every throw. It might not be this week but it will happen. Unfortunately McDaniel is an upper tier playcaller 

I was in the “they did Brian Flores dirty” camp. Now I see why the did it. He was a fine coach but he wasn’t the guy for this team. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

I get we want to hate Tua and say he sucks.

But why can’t we just say he’s a good QB that is running the system well?

I am the first one to say I was wrong about him as I thought he sucked.

But unfortunately he’s a pretty good QB

I’m just jealous because I can’t remember Allen tossed it behind the LOS of scrimmage and got 30 yards. Has it ever happened? Tua is an accurate passer, but so is Mac Jones. He benefits very much by being with two #1 WRs and a creative OC.

I actually hope he continues to ball out and force MIA to pay him. They will regret it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.