Fish v. Pats

Bills fan since 87

Miami has a very good timing offense.  Tua is willing to throw passes “blind” and trust his receivers.  You need to give them the run game, and sit your backers between him and his weapons.

if Tua takes the underneath all game, give him 200 yards and a TD.  But don’t sit 10 yards off scrimmage and let him chew you up

Just now, Bob Jones said:

Are DBs afraid to hit receivers now? That Pats DB should have clocked Hill to try and jar the ball out.

Stefon Diggs thing. You can’t hit these guys because they don’t give you a target. They’re small and have elite body control 

Just now, AlfaBill said:

So you want to Tua to show the Bills fans who hate him just how good he is?

okay….

Now you misunderstood.  There are many folks here who think Tua is a noodle-arm crappy QB with a scrambled brain who sucks.  But this guy started to win me over the last half of the 2022 season.  Dude can get the ball to where it needs to be.  You don't need a Josh Allen arm to be a good QB.  Tua is a good, solid, NFL QB, and we should take him seriously.

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Watching open 0-2 at home will not make me sad.

And getting booed off the field at halftime brings me joy as well :) 

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Now you misunderstood.  There are many folks here who think Tua is a noodle-arm crappy QB with a scrambled brain who sucks.  But this guy started to win me over the last half of the 2022 season.  Dude can get the ball to where it needs to be.  You don't need a Josh Allen arm to be a good QB.  Tua is a good, solid, NFL QB, and we should take him seriously.

He does have a noodle arm but he is elite accuracy and gets the ball out quick. They aren't unbeatable though.

3 minutes ago, Cray51 said:

Miami has a very good timing offense.  Tua is willing to throw passes “blind” and trust his receivers.  You need to give them the run game, and sit your backers between him and his weapons.

if Tua takes the underneath all game, give him 200 yards and a TD.  But don’t sit 10 yards off scrimmage and let him chew you up

Don’t you think a more aggressive D would have resulted in at least one big play?

Right now the only thing I see that will stop them is injuries. And those always come. 

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

He would be a solid back up option for Buffalo😎

Edited by AlfaBill
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.