Raiders @ Bills - 2ND HALF GAME THREAD

Simon

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

I know Morse was dealing with a finger injury

He dislocated it (I'm guessing, it looked like he was trying to pop it back in whne they were huddling) last week on the play immediately before he gave up the pressure that led to Allens 2nd INT.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

He dislocated it (I'm guessing, it looked like he was trying to pop it back in whne they were huddling) last week on the play immediately before he gave up the pressure that led to Allens 2nd INT.

Finger is best case scenario.  If it gets too bothersome can always amputate

• Haha (+1) 1

Fine drive, but Dorsey is killing me in the redzone.  We're telling Allen to stick with what's working, but his OC needs to be told the same thing!  He's called a great game between the 20's.  But immediately forgetting what has gotten you down there every time and moving the the gun 100% of the time has been frustrating in the rezone.  I'm not saying you can't use it, but man......switch it up once in a while.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.