Bills will win the next 7 games

Ethan in Cleveland

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Allen will bounce back. He's too good. No matter how bad McDermott and Dorsey are, the Bills will bounce back. Next 7 games are all winnable games even Miami at home. Bills pass rush is legit. Von will be back in a few more weeks.

Write it down 7-1 and on to the Bengals. 

Very possible, but I do worry about Josh Jacobs next week.

You watched the game and thought the Bills could beat an actual NFL QB? The only reason Wilson is on the team is because he was a 1st round pick. If he was a UDFA he would have been cut by now and gearing up for the usfl. I don't see any chance this offense gets going. Look at our last 3 games 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Allen will bounce back. He's too good. No matter how bad McDermott and Dorsey are, the Bills will bounce back. Next 7 games are all winnable games even Miami at home. Bills pass rush is legit. Von will be back in a few more weeks.

pretty loose usage of  the term “a few”.  lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If the Bills play like they did in the 2nd half, then I would be ecstatic I'd be happy if we were 2-6.

Josh Allen was the biggest liability on his team, tonight. Time for him to get to work. Bring in Tom Brady to show Allen what work ethic, film study, and commitment can do for ya.

Edited by Wizard

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You watched the game and thought the Bills could beat an actual NFL QB? The only reason Wilson is on the team is because he was a 1st round pick. If he was a UDFA he would have been cut by now and gearing up for the usfl. I don't see any chance this offense gets going. Look at our last 3 games 

Wilson didn't beat the Bills.  That Jet defense did.  How many other teams have defenses like that?

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

These are the kind of posts that boil my blood. 

7 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Question to you though, I thought the corners played well tonight or did I have one too many drinks?

Too many drinks.  

What did Tre do?  And the safeties?  Poyer had a few tackles after big gains otherwise was getting smoked or jumping in to get his “assists”, the usual

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What is particularly disconcerting is that we picked up where we left off, with an entire intervening off-season not really changing the scenery....

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Billznut said:

This team could go 0-17 this year and I think it would be 50/50 at best that Pegula fired McBeane. 

The pressure from fans will be too strong. McD lost this locker room. 3 or 4 more early losses should do it. Time to pull off that band aid.

The team would respond positively and we could salvage the season.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Too many drinks.  

What did Tre do?  And the safeties?  Poyer had a few tackles after big gains otherwise was getting smoked or jumping in to get his “assists”, the usual

So Garrett Wilson had 5 catches for 34 yards and incredible catch in the end zone that Trey White actually had good coverage on. Lazard had 2 catches for 24 yards. The run defense stunk today for sure but come on man gotta give some credit to the corners tonight. 

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Jets D is the best in the league.  Bills will not face anything even close for the next 7 games.  

1 minute ago, BillzFreak said:

So Garrett Wilson had 5 catches for 34 yards and incredible catch in the end zone that Trey White actually had good coverage on. Lazard had 2 catches for 24 yards. The run defense stunk today for sure but come on man gotta give some credit to the corners tonight. 

Wilson only attempted 21 passes.  Hackett was not going to let him put  the ball in the air with no game plan after Rodgers went down

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

The pressure from fans will be too strong. McD lost this locker room. 3 or 4 more early losses should do it. Time to pull off that band aid.

The team would respond positively and we could salvage the season.

You do know Pegula just gave Beane and McD new extensions a few months ago right?  Pegula is NOT firing these guys in 2023. And very likely not in 2024  either. It’ll will take two straight seasons of double digit losses for Pegula to ever give this serious thought. 

• Like (+1) 1

What I saw tonight was a team that lacks a QB capable of taking what the defense gives him. Allen refuses to take the cheese often enough for us to win easily. Every game is an adventure for captain hero ball. We need less turnovers and more efficient boring Captain Checkdown. 

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Pass rush

Who’s ?

Just now, Billznut said:

You do know Pegula just gave Beane and McD new extensions a few months ago right?  Pegula is NOT firing these guys in 2023. And very likely not in 2024  either. It’ll will take two straight seasons of double digit losses for Pegula to ever give this serious thought. 

go back and read what Pegula said a few weeks before he fired Rex….

6 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Extensions are pretty meaningless 4 weeks from now. Plenty of coaches have been fired after extensions. He could fire them tomorrow if he likes. A few million is nothing to Terry.

Edited by Governor

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Who’s ?

go back and read what Pegula said a few weeks before he fired Rex….

It’ll never happen 

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Extensions are pretty meaningless 4 weeks from now. Plenty of coaches have been fired after extensions. He could fire them tomorrow if he likes. A few million is nothing to Terry.

I never said Terry couldn’t fire him. I said he won’t do it. 

Putting the koolaid down for the first time in about 3+ years. I’m not buying it man. Something is off with Allen and I’m not just talking about the weird sidearm push throws that he made a few times tonight. I’m going to need to see a couple of vintage elite Allen performances before I get my hopes back up.

Edited by Nelius
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.