2nd and 15 draw in Overtime

WEATHER DOT COM

5 minutes ago, White Linen said:

We'll have to endure Dorsey for the year.  He's awful and the team looks how he prepares.  No adjustments in an entire half?  McD can't help because he's not capable.   This is what a team looks like with a defensive head coach and an embarrassment at OC.

mcd kicks fg deep in rz on 4 and 2.

salah goes for it 4 and inch to try and win the game in 4Q!

• Like (+1) 1

I actually don't put tonight on dorsey at all. That draw call was AWFUL but as for the whole night, he can't make josh see the field. 2 of joshs picks the TEs were wide open. Dorsey established a run game tonight. Josh had open recievers, he bailed out of the pocket instantly all night. 3 HORRIBLE picks, and HORRIBLE fumble had nothing to do with dorsey tonight.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Inexcusable play call. No logic whatsoever in running the ball there.

But what else would you expect from this staff?

I’ll even take a different run

josh with a power run in OT is a call I’m fine with. 

a draw that’s been bottled up all night? I don’t care if it’s a top 5 offense at years end again, that’s trash. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I actually miss Brian Daboll. They hate him in NYC, maybe we can lure him back. 

I'd hire him as hc in a heartbeat

Hind sight being 20/20 should have done so after 13 seconds 

Actually didn't mind the play call, trying to pick up 5 or 6 yards for a better 3rd down chance. Just insanely poor execution 

Edited by Cheektowaga Chad
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I actually don't put tonight on dorsey at all. That draw call was AWFUL but as for the whole night, he can't make josh see the field. 2 of joshs picks the TEs were wide open. Dorsey established a run game tonight. Josh had open recievers, he bailed out of the pocket instantly all night. 3 HORRIBLE picks, and HORRIBLE fumble had nothing to do with dorsey tonight.

dorsey has nothing to do with our qb now?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.