Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

He was horrendous last year as well. What a horrible trade and contract. Browns going to Brown. 

Got to feel for those Brown fans, whether they were able to find a way to somehow stomach him or not watching the Front office sell their soul like that and it not even ***** work.

An actual quote from over on the Bungles message board:

“I said the game is over. Put in browning. Sell the team. Move it to San Antonio. Buy an in home nuclear shelter. Lots of canned food. Tell your wife about the other family you have in Indianapolis. Get them acquainted, move them in together. Recruit others to be part of your new cult.” 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Love seeing the Steelers get pounded, thats a great 1st half by 49ers.

Pickett looks hesitant, just like last year again.  Matt Canada was always low in my book, as an o-coordinator.  Just 1 game, but that might develop into a mid season firing.

1 total yard for the half.

1!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

This YOUTUBE NFL Package is pretty good. Lets you play 4 games at once and pick which one you listen to. I’m liking it

The old Sunday ticket app let you drag any games into multiple view.  I guess this YouTube has a bunch of combinations to try to give you the same thing - maybe they are working on eventually providing that capability 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

Brock Purdy is the best QB on right now and it isn't even close. Imagine trading the farm for an awful QB and then Mr. Irrelevant becomes your savior. I think it is more than just another CJ Beathard/Nick Mullens. Purdy is legitimately good.

Still too early to tell. If he can maintain this for the entire season,  I'll be a believer. 

Just now, stevewin said:

The old Sunday ticket app let you drag any games into multiple view.  I guess this YouTube has a bunch of combinations to try to give you the same thing - maybe they are working on eventually providing that capability 

you can do it to- gotta click around but can customize multi view

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Brock Purdy is the best QB on right now and it isn't even close. Imagine trading the farm for an awful QB and then Mr. Irrelevant becomes your savior. I think it is more than just another CJ Beathard/Nick Mullens. Purdy is legitimately good.

Say what you will about the system, but there are plenty of moments in this game and last season too where the play breaks down he finds a way to make the play, guys got it.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.