Kyle Brandt picks the Bills to win the SB

BillsFan619

I'm feelin' it.

The AFC is supposed to be super-tough this year - but we'll see how it plays out. Are the teams who we see as obstacles really that good?  

The conference MAY be more hype than substance.  I genuinely believe we'll feel that way at the end - like we did about the AFCW last year.

• Like (+1) 1

This is our year. I think we've shored up the defense sufficiently, I like McD taking over and the O with Josh will be as potent as ever. Putting the line aside I think Josh will be able find his guys and the improved backfield should be able to help us close out the close ones. The talking heads are looking past us, but Vegas isn't and neither am I.(Chiefs +700, Eagles +800, Bills +900, 49ers +1000, Bengals +1000) Go Bills!

7 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Bills fan picks Bills to win SB. Other Bills fan agree. 

This is what I come here for.

Funny. :thumbsup:

But also kinda true? After 20+ years of misery and wallowing in it on this message board, it's nice to come here and see people in the national media picking our team to win it all and see Bills fans able to agree with them.

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.