Manningcast promo is gold

Big Blitz

During the Brady cameo at the end, they very quickly show the list of the games they are doing this season. As of now, according to that brief glimpse, Manning Cast will be in effect for both Bills Monday night games. 

Update: Also announced publicly yesterday, the official list of Manning Cast games 

Edited by Billznut

22 minutes ago, Beast said:

I guess you missed him sending Tua back onto the field when he had no business being out there.

Also, he made a 9 win team, a 9 win team while adding Tyreek Hill. They lost 5 of their last 6 games and probably miss the playoffs if the Jets werent down to the corpse of Joe Flacco week 18 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Don't get the Manningcast love.  If I wanted to listen to dudes talk about whatever I'd watch the game at a sportsbar.

I'll admit the MC can be funny, and I genuinely like both, but at the end of the day I'm tuning in to watch football and not be distracted by banter.

If I’m really interested in the game they’re too distracting, whereas I can tune the regular broadcast out most of the time unless it’s truly godawful. On the other hand, if I have only a passing interest in the game they’re a more fun watch. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Love the Manningcast.  Have to decide whether I’ll watch it during the Bills games or just record and watch later.

Manningcast is my first choice for all Monday nighters except when the Bills play. Then I will DVR it to later viewing. Unfortunately I’m a spectrum subscriber so that won’t be an option 🤬

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Not sure why everyone hates Mike McDaniels. It's truly widespread.

I know there were the comments about the AK, the near brawl at the St Joe's football game and a few other things but c'mon people... give a guy a chance.

It can't be easy being someone's famous uncle.

because he has zero social skills

5 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Don't get the Manningcast love.  If I wanted to listen to dudes talk about whatever I'd watch the game at a sportsbar.

I'll admit the MC can be funny, and I genuinely like both, but at the end of the day I'm tuning in to watch football and not be distracted by banter.

Because Buck and Aikman are insufferable? (They are)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.