Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

3 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m surprised so many think we are just going to roll the Jets on opening night. 

I see an extremely physical Jets D getting ready to feast on our Oline. We can’t trust Dawkins or Brown.

It’s not naive to think that many teams in the AFC wil be able to play with us. the difference maker needs to be Josh..and once again we are going need  Josh to be Superman out there.. 

How many game changing ridiculous plays will Allen make just to be called back by another hold?

I’m at about. 6 confidence level that this team is ready for the environment that awaits. 

A lot of people think they can roll anybody …

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Trubisky went to be a starter. Then stunk the place out and got replaced by a rookie.

That's been the issue in Pitt.... surrounding cast. Mason Rudolph is a DAMN good QB, that will never be anyone now but a career backup, but had NO ONE around him to block, catch or run.

3 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Mitch Trubisky is A MILLION times better than Barkley. We should have done everything to keep him on our team. 

BTW: We are horrible right now

He left to try and be a starter in Pitts.  He would never be a starter here.  There was no keeping him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Ok I need to ask-why do you believe all of this? Because you saw a couple of pics and heard a couple of stories? So because of that he did nothing this off-season? You know exactly what he did the entire time he was away? So he never ate right, never practiced, even though he hadn’t been like that since he came into the league? 

I’ve read your posts for a while and most are pretty good, these rakes aren’t a good look for you. Back away from the edge with all of the assumptions and overreactions to preseason (the team not moving the ball was DEFINITELY not his fault-that’s 100% on penalties)

I’m assuming he didn’t eat right because he got fat.  I also think Lance Lynn probably doesn’t eat right.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.