If Kincaid can fill the slot role of this team...

Cray51

4 hours ago, Cray51 said:

Our offense will hum like it did to start the year.

When you go back and watch the first quarter of last year, the guy that consistently jumps out as making big time plays was - Isiah McKenzie.  They used him in the slot role, and he was an outlet Josh looked to multiple times throughout the game.  As the year went on, Isiah made some mistakes (thinking of that fumble against the Chiefs) and started to struggle.  All of a sudden, Diggs wasn't generating as much, Davis looked poor, and our offense looked disjointed.

This team benefits from having a true slot option.  Josh can play pocket passer more frequently if so.  If Kincaid can come in and force teams to truly defend the slot, the rest of our offense opens up BIG time.

I think it's the single biggest question mark on offense going into the year.

I don't see other teams stopping the Bills offense we have too many weapons and the qb srm that can hit every part of the field and a defense that is capable of stalling any opponent enough to assure we score more points for the wins.  And Kincaid is gonna nab ORoY and it won't even be close.  

• Like (+1) 2

I agree and not only the slot but he adds a different element and variation as a TE, matched with a proven top 10 TE. We can have him at the line, motion him outside,  motion him back , and get a great read on the D to run or pass. He's going to make a major difference to the O

Edited by JerseyBills

19 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Don't need Knox? You have no understanding of this offense or how they will use Kincaid. 

nor do you. because last year under Dorsey we did not use him. not cost effectively especially.

if we are struggling on offense and he is not contributing then, no we do not need him.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

nor do you. because last year under Dorsey we did not use him. not cost effectively especially.

if we are struggling on offense and he is not contributing then, no we do not need him.

Lol Josh is gonna use all his weapons and Knox and Gabe Kincais and shorter are all tall receivers and Josh us gonna put passes up high to the big guys so they will have a play while the shorter dbs just get to watch Josh pass against them with ease.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Kincaid will make a nice impact as will Sheffield and Harty. I think that Shakir also making some improvements year two will add some improvement to the WR core. I think the Bills last season were hoping to have Crowder/Mac split the slot WR spot last season. Crowder was supposed to be the veteran "zone breaker" and Mac the more speedy "man-to-man breaker". That split made sense but once Crowder went down it forced Mac into a full-time role which he wasn't great at. The team also lost Kumerow at the WR4/5 which forced Shakir into more snaps that as a rookie he wasn't ready for. 

Hopefully, with Kincaid, Harty, Sheffield and an improved Shakir all eating up time in the slot there is more depth and more production from the WR3/4 role on the field. 

5 hours ago, Cray51 said:

When you go back and watch the first quarter of last year, the guy that consistently jumps out as making big time plays was - Isiah McKenzie.  They used him in the slot role, and he was an outlet Josh looked to multiple times throughout the game.  As the year went on, Isiah made some mistakes (thinking of that fumble against the Chiefs) and started to struggle.  All of a sudden, Diggs wasn't generating as much, Davis looked poor, and our offense looked disjointed.

This team benefits from having a true slot option.  Josh can play pocket passer more frequently if so.  If Kincaid can come in and force teams to truly defend the slot, the rest of our offense opens up BIG time.

I don't think McKenzie was the key...the offense as a whole was just clicking more and McKenzie didn't do a whole lot in the early part of the season with his only game with relevant stats was the Miami game which was more about how short handed we were in that loss with injuries and guys struggling with heat issues like Diggs and needed to get off the field.  

That being said, I do agree that another weapon in the slot will be good for Allen and this offense, but just saying McKenzie wasn't really doing much from the slot last year when the offense was rolling.  I think the biggest blow was Davis hurting his ankle early in the season and playing through it with it never being quite right.  We didn't have any legit weapons behind him at WR other than Knox, but the OL was playing so bad that they needed to use Knox more as a blocker than in the pass game for a lot of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

They key to offensive consistency is certainly NOT Kincaid.

It's Josh, just like it always is.

Of course, it doesn't hurt if he can get some help.

Offensive line and receivers, I'm looking at you.

Wrong.. The key to any season on offense is BALANCE.  Just enough run to keep them thinking. Just enough pass block for our receivers to get open. Talented enough WR to get the job done. We did not have any balance last year.. it was just JA constantly running out of trouble and winging it. Its different now with the talent we have at WR/TE and the line. This might be in total the most complete offense Since JA has been with us.. and that should excite many of us. does me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rubes said:

If Kincaid can learn how to block effectively, that could really create some nightmares for DCs.

You are exactly correct.  Kincaid does not really create a dilemma for the defense until he is a threat to throw a devastating run block on a slot corner that is on the field to cover him.  If he can consistently do that, you will see teams try to cover him with LB's.  Most LB's on Kincaid are over matched in pass coverage.

6 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

I want to get excited about the Kincaid prospects but am turning down expectations for the kid

still think he will be a threat but my expectation is not 1,000 yards that’s for sure

im still thinking maybe 500 probably +/- 150 yards either way

not because he couldn’t do more but becuase I’m not sure how much Dorsey will actually dial him up 

BINGO!!!!!

5 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I'm hoping we see Dorsey/Josh take advantage of personnel mismatches that arise with putting Kincaid out there. 

Yeah this is what I wanna see.....we all know Josh can do it.  Point that kid in the right direction and LOOK OUT!!!  IMHO it all rides on Dorsey getting it all together.....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Airseven said:

Is Kincaid a TE or WR or "weapon" or Kelce or Kupp? I'm losing track on here. Keep in mind, Beane scrambled to trade up and take him due to the run on WRs. I doubt he was the top target. He's a good prospect, but his impact on the offense will likely be subtle. At least initially.    

Many people were not very high on the wide receivers coming out in this most recent draft.  In fact, several sources said there were only about 19 players that had solid first round grades.  Kincaid was one of those 19.  Beane made the move to get what I believe was the last first round rated offensive skill player that was left on the board.  He gives the Bills options to create mismatches to exploit.  Even if he isn't getting the ball, he will be forcing coverages that allow others to be open.  I think Kincaid was a great pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Cray51 said:

Good post-  but it won’t be a question mark for long.  Yellow jacket Inc 

15 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

BINGO!!!!!

Yeah this is what I wanna see.....we all know Josh can do it.  Point that kid in the right direction and LOOK OUT!!!  IMHO it all rides on Dorsey getting it all together.....

For me it's Dorsey and Josh...we think Josh should be able to do it. 

Josh now has almost 5 years in, he needs more of a command out there, take control of dictating pace's at times when he thinks it's advantageous, better grasp of time management, get more free plays, changing calls, and knowing when and implementing no-huddles.

While we often know we have the more talented, physical, QB, it is getting time to also want the smarter more experienced angle to show.

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

I still think the OL is the biggest question mark on offense. They need to do a better job in both pass protection and opening up holes in the run game. Last year the Eagles and Chiefs had the #1 and #2 OL's respectively. Bills were 26th. Allen is great but he needs help up front for this offense to really take off. Especially in the playoffs when the Bills are playing really good teams.

Agreed!

If we had the best OL in the league, we'd terrorize defenses. 

I'm humbly hoping we simply achieve mediocrity this year, which would be an improvement over the last few years.  But I'm worried we won't even attain that.  

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, Cray51 said:

Before the bye week:  441 Yards of offense per game (where I said they looked good, and McKenzie was effective in his role)

After: 371 Yards of offense per game

You are right - we average 397 yards of offense for the year - which was helped by a tremendous start and then hurt by a REAL drop-off of 70 yards a game.

Even breaking down just McKenzie:

First 6 weeks: 26 Tgts (4.5 per game), 3 TDs

Last 10 weeks: 39 Tgts (3.9 per game), 1 TD

That's with injuries piling up for other players as well.

If Kincaid can bring 3-4 catches on 5-6 targets, for 40ish yards and play a better blocking role then McKenzie, this team improves

That's more of regressing to the mean...no team is going to average 441 yards over the course of a season.

1 hour ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

You are exactly correct.  Kincaid does not really create a dilemma for the defense until he is a threat to throw a devastating run block on a slot corner that is on the field to cover him.  If he can consistently do that, you will see teams try to cover him with LB's.  Most LB's on Kincaid are over matched in pass coverage.

Especially if you put him out there consistently with Knox, who is a decent blocker, then the defense really doesn't know who is going out in a pattern and who is staying in to block, and hence who to assign to them. With Josh so good at RPOs, you could just let him see how they line up and pick the best option. That would be fun to watch.

I agree it is something Kincaid will need to learn.  But hopefully with the huge advantage of being 50 - 60 pounds heavier than your average DB it will be something he could master quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

Many people were not very high on the wide receivers coming out in this most recent draft.  In fact, several sources said there were only about 19 players that had solid first round grades.  Kincaid was one of those 19.  Beane made the move to get what I believe was the last first round rated offensive skill player that was left on the board.  He gives the Bills options to create mismatches to exploit.  Even if he isn't getting the ball, he will be forcing coverages that allow others to be open.  I think Kincaid was a great pick.

Kincaid was rated by many to be a top 10 talent in the entire draft.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cray51 said:

If Dorsey can keep from putting his head up his ass this offense has the potential to be the best in franchise history and rival the best all-time in the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, AuntieEm said:

Lol Josh is gonna use all his weapons and Knox and Gabe Kincais and shorter are all tall receivers and Josh us gonna put passes up high to the big guys so they will have a play while the shorter dbs just get to watch Josh pass against them with ease.

I hope you are right 

8 hours ago, Drew21PA said:

I want to get excited about the Kincaid prospects but am turning down expectations for the kid

still think he will be a threat but my expectation is not 1,000 yards that’s for sure

im still thinking maybe 500 probably +/- 150 yards either way

not because he couldn’t do more but becuase I’m not sure how much Dorsey will actually dial him up 

My expectations are high because Kincaid has the ability to exploit LB matchups, create separation and is sure handed enough to make the catch.  

If he gets open, Josh will find him even if he isn't the primary target.  

I expect our TOP and red zone scoring stats will improve.  

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

What I like is the versatility.   There's a role for a Beasley-type quick little guy in the slot, a guy who can separate from man coverage with raw quickness and change of direction.   That's a different kind of threat.   Kincaid is a Kelce-type threat in the slot, a guy who offers a big target in the open spaces in the zone.  

If Dorsey does it right, that will be times when Kincaid and a small slot guy are in the huddle at the same time.   If, for example, Shakir can be that slot guy, and he also can play wideout, when they're both in the huddle the defense has a real problem.   A formation with Kincaid wide and Shakir in the slot poses completely different problems for the defense than one with Kincaid in the slot and Shakir wide.   The same, maybe even better, with Kincaid on the field with Harty or Sherfield.  

If Kincaid is as good as he seems to be, based on camp reports, the versatility of the 11 guys on the field for the Bills will be amazing.   Think about it:   The #1 wideout is top 5 in the league, and a matchup nightmare.  The #2 wideout threatens all over the field, depending on whether it's Davis, Sherfield, Shakir, or who knows, maybe Shorter.   The slot guy threatens the middle of the field - I mean, if Kincaid can be a threat anything at all like Kelce, it would be amazing.   The running back looks like a serious three-down back who can be great in the passing game.   And the quarterback is both a great thrower and a legitimate running threat.   The Eagles might be the only offense in the league with such high-level threats throughout their entire lineup.  

Curious, what are the differences between Kink out wide and Shakir in slot, and vice versa, if you're a defense?

41 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Kincaid is a rookie.

If he gets 500 yards and 5 tds that will a successful season.

Let's not get carried away

Those stats would be fine with me.  It's about how many drives are maintained with his play that will prove his worth this season.

I want to see that 3rd and 7 picked up.

Having that threat underneath could also make some over the top plays work against one-on-one coverage.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

If Dorsey can keep from putting his head up his ass this offense has the potential to be the best in franchise history and rival the best all-time in the NFL.  

I wouldn't go that far. That's a stretch. The K Gun offense was ridiculously good. Thurman was virtually unstoppable. No one on this team comes close to him. That oline puts this year's oline to shame. 

This offense can be damn good. Top 5 in the league no doubt. The real question is can they produce in the playoffs vs other elite teams? 

There are some concerns with the offense too. Oline, besides Diggs the WR core lacks eliteness. Can Cook step up? Harris stay healthy. Is there a rookie curve for Kincaid? Lastly, what kind of Dorsey do the Bills get on offensive play calling? 

The money in the bag is Allen. He alone likely makes the offense a top 10 offense at minimum. He gives the Bills many wins and a likely playoff birth. He's just that good. A little more support by others and the Bills can go further. That includes solid coaching as well. Something that's been lacking come playoff time. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Augie said:

Does Vegas have an over/under on how many games the little fella plays? The under would be very tempting. 

Lol oof that'd be a funny one to see. I don't think they do.

I am putting in a long shot bet on Tua this year though. Just for fun, but I like Tua for CBPOTY at +2000.

I think (like everyone) Hamlin gets it pretty easily, but at 20 to 1, I could see a scenario where Hamlin ends up on PS, or even ends up retiring. 

I dunno If they'd give it to someone on a PS, and in that case I think Tua puts $500 in my pocket lol and if that hits I decided I'm puttiing it all on red 2x's lol .......don't everyone inbox me all at once for more financial tips

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I wouldn't go that far. That's a stretch. The K Gun offense was ridiculously good. Thurman was virtually unstoppable. No one on this team comes close to him. That oline puts this year's oline to shame. 

Again, I probably should have defined things, but I meant strictly in terms of scoring.   

This team has already done that in 2020, putting up 43 more points than Kelly's best team did.  I don't see why we cannot beat that this season.  We'd need to average 31.3 PPG to  achieve that.  Denver holds the record for most points in a season with 606 in 2013, so if we can manage 38 PPG we could beat that.  Here's the thing, 2020 was Allen's first season coming out.  Our receivers were Diggs in his first season with Allen, Beasley, Davis as a rookie, and Brown, McKenzie if you want to include him.  Knox was in his second season and posted his worst season of the four he's been here.  Then we had Knox/Kroft.  Now we have Knox/Kincaid.  HUGE difference there.  

Now we have Diggs after three seasons with Allen, Davis in his fourth season, Harty, Shakir, Shorter, and Knox and Kincaid.  I'll take that last batch with their experience over the prior batch.  

We also had Singletary in his second season, also his worst, and and Moss.  Advantage goes to Cook/Harris.  

This offense can be damn good. Top 5 in the league no doubt. The real question is can they produce in the playoffs vs other elite teams? 

No question, I'll be disappointed if we're not 1 or 2, and honestly, IMO if we can't beat the Chiefs out with Kelce at 34 and a bunch of mediocre to average WRs that they have, then it'll be a travesty.  We were 2nd in PPG and would have been 2nd in Yards had we not missed a game, behind KC in both instances.  If we're not 1st or 2nd then something's seriously wrong, whether it be an injury situation or Dorsey not cutting it.  

Of our last four playoff games the past two seasons we have produced in three of the four, obviously the Cincy game was horrific, but we at this point should write that off as what it was following what had occurred.  Let's simply leave it at that in a "not crying over spilled milk" kinda way.  But see above if we skunk the playoffs again.  Our problem in the playoffs has been our #1 and #2 D playing like a 25th ranked D therein.  Not the offense.  

There are some concerns with the offense too. Oline, besides Diggs the WR core lacks eliteness. Can Cook step up? Harris stay healthy. Is there a rookie curve for Kincaid? Lastly, what kind of Dorsey do the Bills get on offensive play calling? 

Completely agree too, and agree with the above, the Kelly-era OL puts this one to shame, but stay up on that, Torrence and McGovern should do wonders for us.  Right now it appears that we have average or average-plus players in four OL spots.  Obviously Brown is a huge questionmark.  

And yes, the WR-ing core lacks "eliteness," but all we need is five solid WRs.  Beasley wasn't "elite."  Davis was a rookie.  Brown, ... average on a good day.  We shouldn't and don't need three all-pro WRs to make it go.  We didn't three seasons ago when we finished a mere 8 points, or 1/2 PPG behind Green Bay in scoring, and look at their WRs that season.  Their second best WR was Valdez-Scantling, an incredibly mediocre WR that finished with 690 yards and 6 TDs.  Unimpressive.  

We can easily do better.  Again, hinges on Dorsey and luck with injuries, OL playing better than it has, not even necessarily like a top-5 OL, just notably better than what we've had.  

Agree on Cook/Harris, but again, it's a passing league primarily, so how Kincaid plays will also factor in heavily.  

I see us being the best offense in the AFC easily.  I see KC dropping down a few spots.  Kelce can't do everything.  We should get a good glimpse as to how good Mahomes is with a mediocre/average cast of WRs apart from Kelce.  

The money in the bag is Allen. He alone likely makes the offense a top 10 offense at minimum. He gives the Bills many wins and a likely playoff birth. He's just that good. A little more support by others and the Bills can go further. That includes solid coaching as well. Something that's been lacking come playoff time. 

I'd say top-5.  

Agree otherwise, but if Allen & Dorsey sync, then buckle up and prepare yourself for some broken records!!!!  

GO BILLS!!!!  

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

Again, I probably should have defined things, but I meant strictly in terms of scoring.   

This team has already done that in 2020, putting up 43 more points than Kelly's best team did.  I don't see why we cannot beat that this season.  We'd need to average 31.3 PPG to  achieve that.  Denver holds the record for most points in a season with 606 in 2013, so if we can manage 38 PPG we could beat that.  Here's the thing, 2020 was Allen's first season coming out.  Our receivers were Diggs in his first season with Allen, Beasley, Davis as a rookie, and Brown, McKenzie if you want to include him.  Knox was in his second season and posted his worst season of the four he's been here.  Then we had Knox/Kroft.  Now we have Knox/Kincaid.  HUGE difference there.  

Now we have Diggs after three seasons with Allen, Davis in his fourth season, Harty, Shakir, Shorter, and Knox and Kincaid.  I'll take that last batch with their experience over the prior batch.  

We also had Singletary in his second season, also his worst, and and Moss.  Advantage goes to Cook/Harris.  

No question, I'll be disappointed if we're not 1 or 2, and honestly, IMO if we can't beat the Chiefs out with Kelce at 34 and a bunch of mediocre to average WRs that they have, then it'll be a travesty.  We were 2nd in PPG and would have been 2nd in Yards had we not missed a game, behind KC in both instances.  If we're not 1st or 2nd then something's seriously wrong, whether it be an injury situation or Dorsey not cutting it.  

Of our last four playoff games the past two seasons we have produced in three of the four, obviously the Cincy game was horrific, but we at this point should write that off as what it was following what had occurred.  Let's simply leave it at that in a "not crying over spilled milk" kinda way.  But see above if we skunk the playoffs again.  Our problem in the playoffs has been our #1 and #2 D playing like a 25th ranked D therein.  Not the offense.  

Completely agree too, and agree with the above, the Kelly-era OL puts this one to shame, but stay up on that, Torrence and McGovern should do wonders for us.  Right now it appears that we have average or average-plus players in four OL spots.  Obviously Brown is a huge questionmark.  

And yes, the WR-ing core lacks "eliteness," but all we need is five solid WRs.  Beasley wasn't "elite."  Davis was a rookie.  Brown, ... average on a good day.  We shouldn't and don't need three all-pro WRs to make it go.  We didn't three seasons ago when we finished a mere 8 points, or 1/2 PPG behind Green Bay in scoring, and look at their WRs that season.  Their second best WR was Valdez-Scantling, an incredibly mediocre WR that finished with 690 yards and 6 TDs.  Unimpressive.  

We can easily do better.  Again, hinges on Dorsey and luck with injuries, OL playing better than it has, not even necessarily like a top-5 OL, just notably better than what we've had.  

Agree on Cook/Harris, but again, it's a passing league primarily, so how Kincaid plays will also factor in heavily.  

I see us being the best offense in the AFC easily.  I see KC dropping down a few spots.  Kelce can't do everything.  We should get a good glimpse as to how good Mahomes is with a mediocre/average cast of WRs apart from Kelce.  

I'd say top-5.  

Agree otherwise, but if Allen & Dorsey sync, then buckle up and prepare yourself for some broken records!!!!  

GO BILLS!!!!  

Great post and optimism. This year's offense could really be special if some guys step up. At this point, we know what we have in Allen. A franchise QB and one of the best In the NFL.

This is why I believe expectations are so high. Is this team bordering on SB appearance or disappointment? Is that fair? As for myself, I won't be happy or satisfied with another early playoff exit? 

Interested to hear others views. 

Great post and optimism. This year's offense could really be special if some guys step up. At this point, we know what we have in Allen. A franchise QB and one of the best In the NFL.

This is why I believe expectations are so high. Is this team bordering on SB appearance or disappointment? Is that fair? As for myself, I won't be happy or satisfied with another early playoff exit? 

Interested to hear others views. 

We'll find out, but I would strongly suggest that another early playoff ouster in the wild-card or divisional round, especially now with KC not as strong offensively as they've been, and while Cincy and Jax are better, we're still better, IMO the wheels are going to come off if that happens, the fan & media sentiment will begin to swing in the other direction.  

It's a huge season for several reasons.  Let's hope for the best and see how it unfolds.  You know my views, I'm not in on the old Carolina staff and IMO McD in his quest for ultimate control, has bitten off more than he'll be able to chew.  But I'm also hoping I'm wrong.  

OTOH, maybe we'll finally bring a Lombardi back to Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

We'll find out, but I would strongly suggest that another early playoff ouster in the wild-card or divisional round, especially now with KC not as strong offensively as they've been, and while Cincy and Jax are better, we're still better, IMO the wheels are going to come off if that happens, the fan & media sentiment will begin to swing in the other direction.  

It's a huge season for several reasons.  Let's hope for the best and see how it unfolds.  You know my views, I'm not in on the old Carolina staff and IMO McD in his quest for ultimate control, has bitten off more than he'll be able to chew.  But I'm also hoping I'm wrong.  

OTOH, maybe we'll finally bring a Lombardi back to Buffalo.  

Not sure why you think KC' s offense isn't as strong? 

Mahomes really didn't have much last year and they won it all. To boot, Mahomes was playing on one leg. 

I think KC come playoff time will be probably the most dangerous team come playoff time. Mahomes, Kelce, and Andy Reid are just at another level. Clearly, the best of the best. 

I'll go one step further and say Mahomes could challenge Brady's record. Reid might be the next Bill Belichick. They sure look special to me. 

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Not sure why you think KC' s offense isn't as strong? 

Mahomes really didn't have much last year and they won it all. To boot, Mahomes was playing on one leg. 

I think KC come playoff time will be probably the most dangerous team come playoff time. Mahomes, Kelce, and Andy Reid are just at another level. Clearly, the best of the best. 

I'll go one step further and say Mahomes could challenge Brady's record. Reid might be the next Bill Belichick. They sure look special to me. 

Their WRs don't appear to be anything special.  

It'll be up there, 2nd to us?  I just don't think it'll be as good as last year.  We can be better is all.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

14 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Our offense averaged almost 400 yards a game last year, at over 397, 2nd only to KC.

The people who think there was some huge "dropoff" are not basing it on facts. 

There was no real dropoff, they may not have looked as pretty as they did earlier in the year but they still put up yards and points.

I could easily see them leading the NFL in offense this year and points scored. They probably have their most loaded offense of the Allen era overall.

Huge dropoff, no. Real dropoff, yes.

As you say, the Bills averaged 397 for the year. The Jets game in Week 9 was when Allen was injured and if you look at that game and every one after it, 5 out of 9 are below 357 yards. 

And the other four games, the four games where they went over their average of 397, were against the #32, #31, #29 and #18 ranked defenses. The #18 (Fins) defense is a decent ranking, but the other three, well, they weren't good. That's not an average group, all told.

I'm with you that I think they're likely to be very good this year, particularly if Josh and the OL stay healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Gambit said:

Very interesting in general. Specifically interesting to know that sometimes a GM has to tell the team moving back who they are taking to get the deal done. Of further note it’s worth noting that another GM was afraid we’d be taking an OT in the first round last draft. 

2 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Very interesting in general. Specifically interesting to know that sometimes a GM has to tell the team moving back who they are taking to get the deal done. Of further note it’s worth noting that another GM was afraid we’d be taking an OT in the first round last draft. 

Funny, I just started a thread on the draft story earlier this morning.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.