Tough break for ex-Bill Zach Moss

Beck Water

I really liked Zack Moss coming out of college.

I had some concerns about his explosiveness but thought he had a lot of the same player qualities as did Travis Henry.

Interesting that both he and Nyheim Hines are now injured seeing as they were essentially traded for each other.

Tough times for running backs...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I really liked Zack Moss coming out of college.

I had some concerns about his explosiveness but thought he had a lot of the same player qualities as did Travis Henry.

Interesting that both he and Nyheim Hines are now injured seeing as they were essentially traded for each other.

Tough times for running backs...

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by causing defenders to make business decisions.  Was he cold calling linebackers about about exciting new opportunities to be their own boss with multi level marketing?  Time shares?  It sure as hell wasn't making defenders question if they wanted to tackle him.

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant by causing defenders to make business decisions.  Was he cold calling linebackers about about exciting new opportunities to be their own boss with multi level marketing?  Time shares?  It sure as hell wasn't making defenders question if they wanted to tackle him.

Something about 1,000s of tiny classified ads, something, something, profit !!

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

literally.  Broken arm, 6 weeks - but can he keep up his strength in that arm while its healing?

Guess the defender made a business decision and foreclosed on him

49 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Both players in that trade from last year -- Moss and Hines -- suffered bad injuries very close to each other time-wise.

Moss will be fine by the start of the season most likely, or very close to it...Hines will not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.