Playoffs, 4th and 8, game is on the line (personel hypothetical).

akcash

I brought up this thread because in the back of my mind I always think Diggs, Davis, Kincaid and Harty are our 4 best pass catchers. And i think in 11 personel Kincaid will get more snaps in critical situations.

40 minutes ago, TheWei44 said:

Not saying he'd be in the top 4 for this example, and it also depends on field position, but don't sleep on Cook as a receiver/safety valve.

Yeah Diggs Davis outside Kincaid Cook inside… that’s real nice

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Diggs

Davis

Kincaid

Shakir

29 minutes ago, julian said:

Yeah Diggs Davis outside Kincaid Cook inside… that’s real nice

This is basically what I'm getting at. I feel like in 11 personel when you need it, Kincaid is on the field at TE.

Imo Harty is the slot receiver most of the time with Kincaid at TE.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, akcash said:

This is basically what I'm getting at. I feel like in 11 personel when you need it, Kincaid is on the field at TE.

Imo Harty is the slot receiver most of the time with Kincaid at TE.

I don’t think they want to pay Knox all that money to sit him. This will be interesting, for sure. 

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Diggs

Rice

Megatron

Randy Moss

You never said current player or they had to be Bills. Do I win?

CONGRATS!  

Your team wins a free year of AARP membership!    😋

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Lofton was great but I idolized Butler and Cribbs as a kid. Still remember Butler coming back from knee surgery only to break his leg on a TD catch from Kelly against the Dolphins.

Along with Frank Lewis they were my favorites growing up as well. 

Hence my username 👍

• Awesome! (+1) 1

For 4th and 8 I am not sure I have both Knox and Kincaid out there.  Need more receiving ability imo.  Yes 12 puts stress on a defense but thats if they think youll run it.  Nobody is gonna think well run on 4th and 8.  I have Diggs, Davis, Harty, Knox.  If its 4th and 4 or less then yes give me 12 personnel with Kincaid in for Harty.

Edited by YattaOkasan
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

For 4th and 8 I am not sure I have both Knox and Kincaid out there.  Need more receiving ability imo.  Yes 12 puts stress on a defense but thats if they think youll run it.  Nobody is gonna think well run on 4th and 8.  I have Diggs, Davis, Harty, Knox.  If its 4th and 4 or less then yes give me 12 personnel with Kincaid in for Harty.

They are both among our four best receiving weapons.

Edited by GunnerBill

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

They are both among our four best receiving weapons.

Hmm... my intrigue in 12 personnel is cause of the match up problem it creates.  That personnel grouping was alluded to earlier in this thread that it would "stress" the defense.  Are both Kincaid/Knox really gonna be better than WR3 at getting open on a clear passing down?  Youre saying yes cause they are our four best receiving options.  From that logic, can you tell me if you expect us to be in 12 personnel the majority of the time?  I just dont see that happening this year.  

Edited by YattaOkasan

On 7/23/2023 at 11:29 AM, akcash said:

Who are the 4 go to pass catchers on the field, not including running back? And 5 wide is disqualified from this hypothetical. Go. All pass catchers are healthy.

With Josh allen at QB how are you DQing 5 wide?

It’s a go to formation in this situation. Davis, Diggs and Shakir knox all clutch in this situation.  You want a RB that can pass pro if you keep him in, but Devin used to be a 5th WO and motion in to read zone vs man

hoping Harris can do that? Knox chips the end on his route…. 

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

With Josh allen at QB how are you DQing 5 wide?

It’s a go to formation in this situation. Davis, Diggs and Shakir knox all clutch in this situation.  You want a RB that can pass pro if you keep him in, but Devin used to be a 5th WO and motion in to read zone vs man

hoping Harris can do that? Knox chips the end on his route…. 

Yeah basically the point of this thread was to see if people would opt for 3 wars and one tight end or 2 tight ends and if it was 3 wrs and one tight end who the TE will be. 

I feel like Harty is going to be tough to keep off the field when the game is on the line and if that happens which TE stays on the field. And imo its Kincaid.

Diggs, Kincaid, Davis for sure.

In most cases, knox.  

I’m some cases cook- with harris in the backfield

In some cases Harty

In some cases maybe Shakir

In some cases maybe Sherfield

the last 4 are unknowns atm. As of now- knox. But that could change

location on the field could play a roll. 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.