Cleveland Hypocrites release DT

Dablitzkrieg

The Browns just won't allow a player with these kind of abuse against women allegation on the team.....wait I read that wrong it's anymore players with these allegations, they're at maximum capacity, one player seems to be taking up most of the space, whoever that is.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is not a defense of Watson at all but you can be a bigger scumbag if you are a top player than a guy who is a JAG. I am very happy our biggest issue I know of is Diggs, which is minor, if the Bills had Watson I don't think I would watch. 

Edited by Orlando Tim
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

So, 30 is the threshold. The team can tolerate up to 30 women abused or threatened. But 31?........No way!!

They invested too much of their Abused Woman Cap space on one player.

34 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

The Chiefs might need some help on the DL - I'm sure that they wouldn't have any issue with signing this guy. 

I may have been wrong about the Chiefs - perhaps the Bengals are a better situation for him. Joe Mixon may need a roommate. Mixon would be a great influence on this young man - he would never hit a woman or a child (allegedly). The hypocrisy in the NFL sometimes shows no bounds ...    

• Like (+1) 2

Are fans really still this naive? Some people don’t realize that the more valuable you are, the more leeway you have? Why do you think Big Ben got so many chances? Or every politician? 

its bs but that’s the way things go. If Josh Allen (he won’t because he’s a saint) gets accused like Watson, think he’s getting cut? Meanwhile, Boogie is cut that day 

• Agree 3

11 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

So why is Watson still on the roster? 

Dude was basically on the Josh Allen trajectory for a minute there, had a individually good year on an awful team, then took a full year off.... in no way am i rooting for the guy, but they had to expect that rust after 18mos off. From strictly a talent stand point, you cant evaluate him on a half season.... even if you could e v a l him, that deal is inexcapable for a looooooooong time.  They knew the risk they were taking on, they have no choice but to ride it out

image.thumb.png.ef64d2e91ea26abecbc9843a64bf48ae.png

EDIT: LOLZZZZ $220m dead cap hit...... cap is $225m..... obv not happening, but even if they were dead set on it, LITERALLY CAN NOT. they'd have to cut the rest of the team and hire from grocery store, except that doesnt account for the other 52 players dead cap hit. Haslem is pretty shady, maybe could hire a hitman?

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Browns' front office: "Cut him. We have a reputation to protect."

I love the smell of irony in the morning.

I hear they knew they had to do something, and the room was fairly evenly split between cut him and give him an extension. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is not a defense of Watson at all but you can be a bigger scumbag if you are a top player than a guy who is a JAG. I am very happy our biggest issue I know of is Diggs, which is minor, if the Bills had Watson I don't think I would watch. 

There are quite a few now-former Browns fans who agree with you.

21 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

There are quite a few now-former Browns fans who agree with you.

Fans are such hypocrites. I won’t want Watson either but I guarantee there have been other Browns players who have done plenty of awful things too that they overlooked. 

14 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Sheesh...

I mean Watson is terrible but I’m not sure how you can argue he shouldn’t be cut. At the very least, Watson allegedly wasn’t threatening violence 

14 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Sheesh...

looks like a hooker.  went over to her IG to make sure i know what she looks like to stay away from!!! make sure to look at all her pics closely, as a form of analog facial recognition, found this on there lol ruh roh, from 8 weeks ago

image.png.494e18a268c2551c73b9fb2785deec67.png

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

looks like a hooker.  went over to her IG to make sure i know what she looks like to stay away from!!! make sure to look at all her pics closely, as a form of analog facial recognition, found this on there lol ruh roh, from 8 weeks ago

Don’t want to victim shame but I’d be mad if that was hottest girl in my state. Ohio ain’t Cali but there has to be more.

and Von definitely was with that girl. Athletes, especially football players, have awful taste in women. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Don’t want to victim shame but I’d be mad if that was hottest girl in my state. Ohio ain’t Cali but there has to be more.

and Von definitely was with that girl. Athletes, especially football players, have awful taste in women. 

def comes off as football groupie for free, avail for purchase to the rest of us. lots of cartoonishly big fake things going on.

as far as the awful taste, i look at it like this..... im not stocking my fridge with hotdogs, but if im away from home, hungry, and someone offers me a hotdog covered in all the flashy fixings, im proli gunna eat it, especially if i have post-bar munchies lol

24 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Maybe because he was 3rd in rookie of the year, 3 pro bowls in first 4 years, threw for 4800 yards and better than a 4 to 1 TD to INT ratio.  Not sure, just a random guess.

How about last year Mr. snarky pants?  He looked completely lost with a top 5 OL, amazing backfield and decent WRs.

If his entire contract wasn’t guaranteed and the Browns didn’t give up a kings ransom to acquire him, do you still think he would be employed?  I could be wrong, but I think not.  

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What in the holy f*ck are you saying!?!

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Are fans really still this naive? Some people don’t realize that the more valuable you are, the more leeway you have? Why do you think Big Ben got so many chances? Or every politician? 

its bs but that’s the way things go. If Josh Allen (he won’t because he’s a saint) gets accused like Watson, think he’s getting cut? Meanwhile, Boogie is cut that day 

I think we get it.  We understand why better players get different treatment. We are saying it is hypocritical.  Both are true. 

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

sounds like they are both idiots and he is a bit dumber for playing right into her hands and what she wanted, attention, clicks and views

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude was basically on the Josh Allen trajectory for a minute there, had a individually good year on an awful team, then took a full year off.... in no way am i rooting for the guy, but they had to expect that rust after 18mos off. From strictly a talent stand point, you cant evaluate him on a half season.... even if you could e v a l him, that deal is inexcapable for a looooooooong time.  They knew the risk they were taking on, they have no choice but to ride it out

image.thumb.png.ef64d2e91ea26abecbc9843a64bf48ae.png

EDIT: LOLZZZZ $220m dead cap hit...... cap is $225m..... obv not happening, but even if they were dead set on it, LITERALLY CAN NOT. they'd have to cut the rest of the team and hire from grocery store, except that doesnt account for the other 52 players dead cap hit. Haslem is pretty shady, maybe could hire a hitman?

more like 15 seconds.

No specifically related to this incident, bit the time between last OTA's and mandatory minicamp and then actual training camp is always a Crimestoppers period in the NFL.

Its almost like they tell them to go out and do what you're going to do, and we'll sort it out at training camp.

47 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

Like when someone says, "I'm not racist but..." you can be certain that the next thing they say will be racist.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Like when someone says, "I'm not racist but..." you can be certain that the next thing they say will be racist.

the words "but" and "however" are words that make everything that was just previously mentioned, wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.