Cleveland Hypocrites release DT

Dablitzkrieg

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

her username is hottestgirlinohio or whatever.  nobody mentioned anything blaming her, this dude i never heard of is certainly dirt though. her whole IG page is 'look at me im hot'. poster didnt even say shes ugly lol just disputed her subjective claim and said these guys could do better, which they could

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Like when someone says, "I'm not racist but..." you can be certain that the next thing they say will be racist.

58 minutes ago, Fleezoid said:

the words "but" and "however" are words that make everything that was just previously mentioned, wrong. 

Yeah essentially anyone using that kind of set up is basically highlighting that they're saying something that is that exact thing, and that it's so obvious that they themselves are aware of it.

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah essentially anyone using that kind of set up is basically highlighting that they're saying something that is that exact thing, and that it's so obvious that they themselves are aware of it.

I dont mean to be a dick, but....

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Where did the innocent until proven innocent crowd go so soon? Or does it only apply to special teamers?

Or bills players? Or people you like? 

2 hours ago, Fleezoid said:

the words "but" and "however" are words that make everything that was just previously mentioned, wrong. 

No offense but… respectfully.  You can say whatever you want if you open and close the sentence like that. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I think we get it.  We understand why better players get different treatment. We are saying it is hypocritical.  Both are true. 

Welcome to life

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I like how people say things like this like it's some sort of magical shield that lets them do the thing anyway.

I’m sure the hottest girl in Ohio will be fine. But I will let her know you stood up for her. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sure the hottest girl in Ohio will be fine. But I will let her know you stood up for her. 

I appreciate it, I hope you continue to helpfully label the things you're saying, makes it super easy practically don't even have to read the rest of the sentence.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I appreciate it, I hope you continue to helpfully label the things you're saying, makes it super easy practically don't even have to read the rest of the sentence.

Laughing at someone dying isn’t very righteous Saint Warcodered. Glasshouses little bro. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This could be a lot easier to prove than the Watson thing. Maybe the Browns know a little more about what actually happened. The Watson stuff was all a bunch of "he said she said" that was thrown out by 2 grand jury's. As bad as a lot of people don't want to admit it

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

This could be a lot easier to prove than the Watson thing. Maybe the Browns know a little more about what actually happened. The Watson stuff was all a bunch of "he said she said" that was thrown out by 2 grand jury's. As bad as a lot of people don't want to admit it

yes, Jimmy Haslam and his kookie wife no doubt have a crack PI team that keeps tabs on all their players.....

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

yes, Jimmy Haslam and his kookie wife no doubt have a crack PI team that keeps tabs on all their players.....

I'm saying that if they investigated this story and found out this stuff did happen or is even worse than being reported, then I can see why they took the action they took. I'm sure they investigated the Watson thing, looked at the fact that 2 grand jury's basically threw it all in the trash and saw there was absolutely no definitive proof other than these women all saying what happened. They felt it was worth taking 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I'm saying that if they investigated this story and found out this stuff did happen or is even worse than being reported, then I can see why they took the action they took. I'm sure they investigated the Watson thing, looked at the fact that 2 grand jury's basically threw it all in the trash and saw there was absolutely no definitive proof other than these women all saying what happened. They felt it was worth taking 

Or they could have just concluded that they didn't need to look into it--the guy is a scrub and they didn't need more bad press and simply cut him, just like that.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Or they could have just concluded that they didn't need to look into it--the guy is a scrub and they didn't need more bad press and simply cut him, just like that.

That is also possible. But the people who despise Watson on hearsay are gonna think the way you do lol. Those are the same people that call Watson a "rapist" when he was never once accused of raping anyone 

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

That is also possible. But the people who despise Watson on hearsay are gonna think the way you do lol. Those are the same people that call Watson a "rapist" when he was never once accused of raping anyone 

I think you are redefining "hearsay".

take it to PPP, bro

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

firsthand accounts from alleged victims are hearsay now? Didn’t know they changed the definition. Must’ve missed that.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Watson is gettin' paid, even if he stinks up the joint for 5 years.

WTF, does a 'character issue' guy like that, care about achievement, otherwise?

Good point and solid reason to suspect he will not improve from his awful showing last year.  Good chance this will go down as one the worst trades and the worst contracts in NFL history.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

That is not hearsay, though.  

information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

That is the definition of hearsay. The women made accusations but there was no evidence of 100% proof he did anything. How is it not hearsay? It's their words vs his. That's all it was

Edited by Buffalo03

21 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

That is the definition of hearsay. The women made accusations but there was no evidence of 100% proof he did anything. How is it not hearsay? It's their words vs his. That's all it was

Jesus. When the accusers themselves are giving their own account of what happened to them, that’s not “information received from other people,” 

FFS. Where’d you get your law degree? Do they offer refunds?

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude was basically on the Josh Allen trajectory for a minute there, had a individually good year on an awful team, then took a full year off.... in no way am i rooting for the guy, but they had to expect that rust after 18mos off. From strictly a talent stand point, you cant evaluate him on a half season.... even if you could e v a l him, that deal is inexcapable for a looooooooong time.  They knew the risk they were taking on, they have no choice but to ride it out

image.thumb.png.ef64d2e91ea26abecbc9843a64bf48ae.png

EDIT: LOLZZZZ $220m dead cap hit...... cap is $225m..... obv not happening, but even if they were dead set on it, LITERALLY CAN NOT. they'd have to cut the rest of the team and hire from grocery store, except that doesnt account for the other 52 players dead cap hit. Haslem is pretty shady, maybe could hire a hitman?

All true statements, they are going to run into an issue fielding a team even with him on the roster at his cap hits. They are basically saying he will single handedly win a SB lol.

23 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Jesus. When the accusers themselves are giving their own account of what happened to them, that’s not “information received from other people,” 

FFS. Where’d you get your law degree? Do they offer refunds?

I'm not saying that they are giving information from other people, I'm saying that "they" are the other people. There's Watson and the women are the "other people"

• Haha (+1) 1

Nobody in that division can talk -

Bengals - Joe Mixon extension. Pacman works in their media dept.

Browns - Watson sexually assaults 26 women and gets the most guaranteed $ in NFL history.

Steelers - Big Ben forced his Big Ben on at least 2 women we know of.

Ravens - Ray Lewis accomplice to murder and they built a statue of him in front of the stadium minus the bloody suit coat.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I'm not saying that they are giving information from other people, I'm saying that "they" are the other people. There's Watson and the women are the "other people"

there’s no “other people,” there’s the accusers and the accused. They are all parties. You’re not getting it. Don’t use legal terms you don’t know the meaning of. 

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

there’s no “other people,” there’s the accusers and the accused. They are all parties. You’re not getting it. Don’t use legal terms you don’t know the meaning of. 

Whether or not it's hearsay or not. Even if it's not, there is still no proof he did anything other than meet with them for massages. So, it really doesn't matter

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Whether or not it's hearsay or not. Even if it's not, there is still no proof he did anything other than meet with them for massages. So, it really doesn't matter

yeah I guess if there’s no stained dress, it didn’t happen. Doesn’t matter. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.