Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I love how the Bills policy somehow trumps the press's 1st amendment rights; I would love one of these guys to challenge this BS policy in the court system and eliminate this crap forever.  F the NFL.

Dear Sir,

Your application to expound upon Constitutional Law has been rejected due to manifest lack of knowledge upon this topic.  Please read the First Amendment and at least one of the many good articles explaining how it actually does and does not apply to various situations before you re-apply.

Kind regards,
Reality Check

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I made it.  Which means that factually....I have had sex at least once.

Was the other person aware that you were making said kid? I’m not judging, intrigued really also, congrats. Help House find that wallet and get some child support maybe.

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

@Royale with Cheese College Scouting Report:  Slow eyes.  Small hands.  Big Drinker (I'd bet). 🤣 :beer: 

I've never been a big drinker.  

In college, I wouldn't drink much water after the 6th inning.  It was because I wanted to be very thirsty by the time we got home to start partying.  

Then I could drink a lot of beer.  Yeah, that's what I used to do to get drunk.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure.

And if he has a kid, so what.  I have a kid.  Why isn't anyone gossiping about me?

Is your kid a secret love child that caused your girlfriend to destroy your house and the police called on the eve of a nationally televised football game with millions of dollars in gambling money and a championship opportunity on the line?

17 minutes ago, Irv said:

Diggs wasn't in camp yesterday?

It's 11 o'clock - do you know where Stefon Diggs is?

• Haha (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Can't wait for the post practice press conference.... that should add another 100 pages by this time tommorow...

If you think this issue is squashed I beg to differ. 

I think this is just the start of a tumultuous relationship between Diggs and the Bills. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I think this is just the start of a tumultuous relationship between Diggs and the Bills. 

Hope I'm wrong. 

It depends... it could go either way depending on what the issue really is... and what the resolution is/was

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope I'm wrong. 

If you think this issue isn't squashed I beg to differ. I think this is the start of a tremendous relationship between Diggs and the BIlls. Hope I'm right.

Edited by BillzFreak
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

If I broadcast something from the practice and it results in the loss of the credentials needed to do my job, I don't really have the right to broadcast something from the practice.

Get it?

These guys are in the press.  They trump internal policies of the Bills.  

I'm speaking as a lawyer, for what that's worth.

Oh, Dear.

This is NOT a good look.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope I'm wrong. 

Of course you do and we're all super surprised by this post... 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

Even though Diggs has the contract in hand, he might have a personal problem with Allen or anyone else, like Dorsey or McD, he might not go all out, might drop some passes etc.  I remember when he was unhappy, Mogilny wanted out and kept missing breakaways to kinda force the issue. Then they traded him to the Canucks. Maybe Allen has turned into a Hollywood type and his limited brains can't handle all of it. 

• Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Are you just jealous because I have had sex and you haven't?  It's like warm apple pie...

Ah yes ..... sex with a warm apple pie. Yeah I'd hit that

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.