Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Allen wasn't playing like sh*t. 

And I think what Simon said about Diggs being upset with Dorsey and telling Allen to ignore Dorsey is probably spot on. It makes sense.

well he wasn’t playing well they got rolled. And Allen was sitting on the bench looking like a blind puppy.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, krf139 said:

It’s a shame that posters on this board and WGR callers who have been expressing concern about Diggs’ (a team captain) behavior on the sidelines, comments in interviews and subsequent tweets were dismissed.

It truly is absurd.

The realists on the board have been bashed for months for seeing the forest, while the homers scream "stare at the trees!!!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

Related to the rumored night before the cincy game or does it go deeper than that?

The night before the Cincy game is one thing and apparantly that has been resolved amongst friends. But showing up to Mandatory camp with "substance" in medical test, having words with the GM etc at same appointment is not a good thing.

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

Hopefully it isn’t something related to his physical though but the way mcd spoke it didn’t seem like that was the issue

If Beane and McD actually met with Diggs for the past two days and then didn't show up to minicamp, I think something might have been discussed prior to today about it.

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Just FYI, it's a nickname my colleagues gave me over a decade ago. It's what others call me at work (or where I used to work). It stuck.

A realist doesnt just adjust their sails. 

They see the wind for what it is.

As one who actually sails, one constantly adjusts the sails for the conditions, it is a metaphor for life, as we all know change, good or bad is a constant. 

“ the faster you go, the younger you get”   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

It truly is absurd.

The realists on the board have been bashed for months for seeing the forest, while the homers scream "stare at the trees!!!"

well you specialize in absurdities so you would know “realist.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

Diggs and his cryptic tweets a lot of people try to figure out what he is saying...not a big issue.

Diggs leaving Minnesota the way he did....not a big issue.

Diggs yelling on the sidelines...not a big issue.

Diggs not being at day one of mini-camp, not a big issue.

If any other players did any one of those things, it would be noted but not a big issue.  THE BIG ISSUE is that he did/does all 4 of them.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, if he wants more money, he’s got a lot of leverage to get it.. the season is pretty much over before it starts if he refuses to play.  The team has no other viable weapons to replace him…. Not that this wasn’t obvious last year, but nobody wanted to admit it… now due to the cap, you can’t cut or trade him without destroying the team either.  Your move Beane.

19 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

What's the point of this post other than to pump yourself up and pat yourself on the back? Weird clout-chase. 

The point is that people are still rationalizing that its not a problem, and there is not drama. My point in posting is that there is, and I'm not just saying that now, I have been saying it. 

4 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

The night before the Cincy game is one thing and apparantly that has been resolved amongst friends. But showing up to Mandatory camp with "substance" in medical test, having words with the GM etc at same appointment is not a good thing.

Are you saying he failed a drug test?

39 minutes ago, nbbillsfan said:

I posted here multiple times stating I have personal knowledge of the Diggs/Josh/Team feud and was ridiculed by some who did not want to believe how serious it was. Welp, hate to say I told you so. 

What is your personal knowledge? Share the details.

Is Diggs issue mostly Dorsey related? Josh related? What is it?

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'll refrain from any opinion or judge his decision until the dust settles some and more facts come out.

Why!?  It's a few hours into day one - anyone that's ever faced adversity knows that's when you freak out and throw in the towel!  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'll refrain from any opinion or judge his decision until the dust settles some and more facts come out.

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46
: When proven disastrously wrong, dig your heels in and state that you must wait until all details of your wrongness is fleshed out. By that point, hopefully the conversation has shifted and you can avoid all comeuppance.

• Haha (+1) 1

That's true. 

He does get that zombie look sometimes.

I'm the President of a company and have been a bit of a prodigy since 15 years old.

I have risen to heights that most can only dream of.

My IQ is tested.

I am the opposite of a joke.

And I can see that the homers have their teeth out today, as they have been proven disastrously and humiliatingly wrong.

And yet here you are proclaiming all of this nonsense in this fashion on a football message board…

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Maybe he missed his bus.  

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I predict this thread will reach 200 pages by tonight :)

And to think, besides the video above and this, I haven't even made a post.  LMAO  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transient said:

And yet here you are proclaiming all of this nonsense in this fashion on a football message board…

Someone essentially asked why my username is what is (by mocking it) I simply explained it. Please try to follow along.

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's true. 

He does get that zombie look sometimes.

I'm the President of a company and have been a bit of a prodigy since 15 years old.

I have risen to heights that most can only dream of.

My IQ is tested.

I am the opposite of a joke.

And I can see that the homers have their teeth out today, as they have been proven disastrously and humiliatingly wrong.

Lol, look at me, Look at me, I’m brilliant, no really… 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46
: When proven disastrously wrong, dig your heels in and state that you must wait until all details of your wrongness is fleshed out. By that point, hopefully the conversation has shifted and you can avoid all comeuppance.

You really feel what he said was unresonable?

Edited by teef
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

All I can say, is let's all hope (or do whatever makes you comfortable i.e.pray) that Stef comes out of this healthy, happy and ready to move forward in life. He is just a kid....

Two interesting posts from a guy who doesn’t post here much.  Care to elaborate?

Homer'isms Volume III
Page 46

Dude, nothing has gone "disastrously wrong" - it's DAY ONE, but I know you're excited to be right.  🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.