Consulted the chicken (wing) bones and you people aren't going to like it:

4 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Whatever, Francois

we speak American around here

Also, this thread won't be complete without a guest appearance from @Gugny to bemoan the Mets' general incompetence

With a starting rotation that has an average age of 57, I will take being one game ahead of the Yankees right now!

Word has it that Rob Manfred is going to officially change the name of the Injured List to the Giancarlo Stanton List. 

Toodles!! 😘

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Bold prediction: Beane and McDermott just can't help themselves and draft some tryhard lunchpail LB with their first pick

prepare yourselves....it's coming

Their first pick...which will be in the second round after they trade down.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Vive le France

Whatever, Francois

we speak American around here

Also, this thread won't be complete without a guest appearance from @Gugny to bemoan the Mets' general incompetence

Reminds me of the old joke about why all those big oak trees were planted along the champs elysees... 

Also, this:

• Haha (+1) 1

Bold prediction: Beane and McDermott just can't help themselves and draft some tryhard lunchpail LB with their first pick

I am fine with whoever the Buffalo Bills take as long as they are a difference maker to improve the Buffalo Bills in 2023 in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Me? I'd much rather have someone who doesn't try hard.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Oh, More Than.

Way more than…, lots of folk “just knew’ that JA was a disastrous pick…, it was a hot take world back then,

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

With a starting rotation that has an average age of 57, I will take being one game ahead of the Yankees right now!

Word has it that Rob Manfred is going to officially change the name of the Injured List to the Giancarlo Stanton List. 

Toodles!! 😘

Please! Stop! I'm already dead

I've always been skeptical of chicken bone divination, so I went ahead and sacrificed a goat and examined its entrails.  The goat had a diseased liver which means that the Bills are going to draft a wide receiver named Zay in the first round.  Sorry guys, but there it is.  I'll go ahead and work up and I Ching divination this afternoon, but in my experience a goat's entrails rarely steer you wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I read my chicken wing bones after last night's dinner. After realizing that I left a little to much meat on a few of them which muddied the prediction value, I quickly rectified the situation and then saw that the pick will prefer ranch over blue cheese and this ultimately lead to them being a bust who is out of the league in 4 years. Wasn't happy about it, but the chicken wing bones don't lie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I feel like we need to know if the bones were from flats, drums or a mixture of the two before we know if we should take this seriously.

2 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

I've always been skeptical of chicken bone divination, so I went ahead and sacrificed a goat and examined its entrails.  The goat had a diseased liver which means that the Bills are going to draft a wide receiver named Zay in the first round.  Sorry guys, but there it is.  I'll go ahead and work up and I Ching divination this afternoon, but in my experience a goat's entrails rarely steer you wrong. 

My next door neighbor had 7 goats and now has 6.  A pack of coyotes dug underneath his wire fence and got a tan/black goat named Clyde.  Nothing left of Clyde except fur and a few bones.  

That means the Bills will trade for DeAndre Hopkins because he plays in Arizona and their hockey team is the Coyotes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Wait a minute.  I thought this was going to be a thread about chicken wings.

Why do you want the membership here to discuss your legs?  We have better things to do, like figure out whether Josh and Britt are still a thing, or not.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

who are you and what did you do with PBM? lol

22 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

The only Possible ILB they would take round 1 and supper reach is Campbell and to be honest? id be upset if it happened... but I would be happy with the quality of player. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I know but sadly, he is probably correct.

Ohhhhhh, NOW we’ve done it! I read your post, then went to an NFL.COM mock by Charles Davis who has us taking DB Brian Branch of Alabama at 27. I hope we haven’t created a karmic disaster! 

EDIT: I just looked at WalterFootball (for some reason) and they have us taking RB Gibbs of Bama. I need to stop looking!  

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.